Oral-B Gum Detoxify Intensive Clean Toothpaste

Oral-B Gum Detoxify Intensive Clean Toothpaste

Listing monitored by Oral-B

3.7
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Taste

Gum problem for a year

I had a problem in my gum for long time , antibiotics on and off , then I use oral b detoxifying toothpaste and for about a week my gum healed and I cannot believe it.I’m not a promoter for this toothpaste but my experience is really good. I don’t need to go to the dentist to do the root canal and I know is gonna be expensive . Save my money at the same time my gum is so healthy. Thank you Oral B . I would recommend this toothpaste .

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

Taste
MitFam
MitFam

Had a reaction

I hate to report I have had a terrible reaction to this toothpaste. The inside of my mouth became ulcerated and I developed sore lips as well as angular cheilitis. I had the same reaction to the Gum And Enamel Repair Toothpaste. There is something similar between the two.
I’ve never had this type of reaction before.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Taste
Oral-B
Oral-BOral-B

Other Toothpastes

TrentApK
TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best toothpaste

I love this toothpaste. It gives a really good clean feeling to my teeth. It actually has people asking me if i have just seen a dentist as my teeth seem so clean. It foams up nicely in the mouth which is nice and it seems to help keep inbetween my teeth clean after i floss. I grab this when its on special at the shops as it can often be found for half price making it more affordable.

Whitening Improvement Yes
Toothpastes

Find out how Oral-B Gum Detoxify Intensive Clean Toothpaste compares to other Toothpastes