Oral-B Pro 100

4.1

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (8) · No (3)

OzalanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not up to the job

We have been using oral-b tooth brushes for many years. Just recently we bought the new oral-b 100 to replace an older oral-b brush which was reaching the end of its battery life and slowing down. The new oral-b 100 turned out to be even slower than the one we threw away.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$45.00.

Helen B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worth waiting for!

Having experienced bleeding gums for a long period of time, my dentist recommended that I purchase an electric toothbrush. I researched extensively what was on offer and ended up getting this Braun model at half price! No pressure is required when brushing, my gums have stopped bleeding, my teeth have never felt cleaner and there is even a timer that lets me know when I have completed the recommended two minute brush. Couldn't recommend this product highly enough and the travel case that it comes with is so cute. Retails at $70 but Coles regularly have it for half price, bringing the price down to $35!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$35.00.

Hi Helen,
Thank you so much for this review, we really value your feedback and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new oral creation routine!
Thanks,
Oral-B

First ever electric toothbrush and I’m so pleased!

Was apprehensive about turning to an electric toothbrush but man my mouth and teeth feel amazing. I’m telling everyone to get one for extremely more efficient teeth and gum care,impressed

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$35.00.

Hi Megan,
Thank you for this review! We are so pleased that you are loving the Oral-B pro cross action toothbrush, we hope this kickstarts a lifelong journey of oral health care with Oral-B!

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Pro 100 compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Mooey

Mooey

Does what it's supposed to

I had the Vitality model for years and years, but the cord was getting a bit knackered so I threw down some coin on this one. The Pro 100 was considerably pricer in NZ than the Vitality and to be honest I have NO idea why. Was it worth the extra? Nope, but I'm just picky and really wanted an all white toothbrush! If you just want an electric toothbrush for clean chompers and don't care about the colour just get the Vitality for less money.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$49.00.

Lauren P.

Lauren P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great toothbrush for the price

I pretty much just bought this toothbrush because it was pink and I couldn’t resist! It was to replace a much more expensive one that was nearing its end. This toothbrush looks cute and does the job. It has a two minute timer, which is handy but lacks the charging light my more expensive one had. I also found the head that came with it a little hard on my gums, so I switched to a softer head. It doesn’t have the power of my more expensive one but I’m getting used to it. Would recommend at this price point! I got it half price for $35, which was an absolute bargain.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$35.00.

Hi Lauren,
Who doesn't love some pink in their life! We are glad you are enjoying the Pro 100 3D in pink and hope that you continue to enjoy your oral health experience with Oral-B!
Thanks,

Razor96

Razor96Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 Min timer

I bought this on special a few months ago. This is a great basic electric toothbrush that does the trick. Good functions and the design. Its a must have toothbrush.

Purchased in January 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for A$29.95.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving this review we are so thrilled that you are enjoying it!

Bianca J.

Bianca J.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Only tooth brush you need!

Great tooth brush with cute color options. Works amazing! Love the 2 minute timer it has. The battery life is pretty good, last probably 10plus brushes. Love the travel case. Easy for on the go. 100% recommend!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$34.95.

jan r

jan rForster

Unreal

I was apprehensive about why anyone would choose to not physically brush their own teeth without the need for electricity.
Well I’ll eat my words.
It’s great and I know I’m getting into areas I probably haven’t always got to.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$80.00.

River

RiverMurray Region, NSW

Great investment in oral health

After using an ordinary toothbrush for years I decided to try this electric when it was on special. Battery lasts around one week and leaves a very clean mouth feel. My teeth are white and there is much less plaque build up

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Pro 100 compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

GlobalVoyagerGirl

GlobalVoyagerGirlPerth, WA

My 1st electric toothbrush and I love it. Chose this model as it comes with a case.

My 1st electric toothbrush & I love it. It came with a case. It feels like such a good clean. Very well priced and feels like a quality product. Very happy.

Purchased in February 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for A$29.95.

Thank you!
We are glad to hear you are enjoying your toothbrush

ngupn10

ngupn10Darling Downs, QLD

Love it!

My first ever electric toothbrush and I totally love it. Teeth feels super clean after every brush and bristle is surprisingly gentle on teeth. Love the feel of the handle and sturdy base. The 2 minute timer is useful and battery life is great. Easy to carry around. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$35.00.

Oral-BOral-B

How good is that squeaky clean feeling! Thanks for the review :)

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Excellent!!

I've been using a normal tooth Brush for years. I finally bought an OralB Cross Action electric tooth brush & I must say It's not so much a chore at night now.

Purchased at Bigw for A$39.95.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear we're making your brushing life easier!

fred

fred

Can I live without it

Have used the Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean for years $25 bucks with 2 brushes on sale. So yes we did buy the Pro 100 when it was on sale at $35 bucks.
But
It only came with one brush.
Cleans just like the Vitality Precision clean - very good.

Is the carry case worth paying an extra $10- and only 1 brush head?

Purchased in October 2019.

Jimb

JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value tooth brush

Bought this to replace old one an improvement on old one seems heavier duty,good teeth cleaning action,life of old one still good so expect same with this one.Good product name easy to recharge recharge life good,probably nearly a week brush heads easy to replace not much change in 10 years so old formula still being used.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$35.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Hey Jim, glad you liked the product!

Alliasked

Pro 100

Hello, what is the difference please between Pro 100 and the Vitality. I have the base model and looking to replace as I can't keep the rubber clean anymore. Kind regards

Ozalan

You would have to ask to manufacture, but I doubt there is much difference. The Pro 100 is priced at $70 but is usually on special at $35 so I would guess that’s what it is worth. The Vitality seems to be priced fractionally lower but looks like it comes with 2 heads so that’s worth $5 extra for the second head.

Helen B.

Dearest Alli, the Oral-B Pro 100 has added cleaning power, a slimmer handle, extra battery life and built-in pressure sensor. Stay safe and kindest regards.

Thanks Helen!

Karla

Karlaasked

Pro 100

I bought an oral b toothbrush years ago, which needed replacing so I bought one on offer earlier this year - but found that the speed was really slow And unsatisfactory. How can I find out the speed of your toothbrushes? As I am looking to purchase this model but don’t want the same thing to happen again.

Get an answer from our members and Oral-B representatives

Compare all 3 Oral-B Pro 100
CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers
Price (RRP) A$69.99A$69.99A$69.99
PurposeBrushingBrushingBrushing
FeaturesCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging Case and Travel Case
Battery Life8 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes111
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included111
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite, PinkBlack
BatteryInternalInternalInternal
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 3 Oral-B Pro 100