16Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean

Mark F
Mark F
  Verified Sonicare ProtectiveClean

Poor product quality

Purchased first Sonicare after a family recommendation which performed well. When it eventually broke down after years replaced with the Protectiveclean from shavershop.
The brush performed well though broke after roughly 6 months usage. They replaced under warranty and the replacement has an almost identical fault and is no longer working. It seems quality is a problem now. Show details
Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW34 posts

Solid, lasted 3 years

Pros:
1.did the job
2.shape of the brush head means it can reach harder to reach parts
3.good price
Cons:
1.It lasted 3 years, it was tapering of in power and taking longer to charge toward the end. I wish it had lasted longer to prevent from buying another one and creating more rubbish for the environment to deal with Show details ·  1
Lily
LilyNSW, 2150122 posts
Charles C.
Charles C.Sydney, NSW11 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 4300

Quite good value

You get your money's worth, sleek and modern design with easy to use button and convenient charging. Gentle on the teeth and works quietly and efficiently. One of the best electric toothbrush on the market. Easy to use and very powerful. I would definitely recommend this model. Show details ·  1
aquitania
aquitaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA71 posts
  Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6807/06

Really liked this until it died

I was very happy with this product but just outside of one year, it has died. Its still under warranty as its two years.
Philips are sending me out a replacement handle only. Hopefully it will last longer.
Its quite disappointing as Ive had Oral B's that have lasted for some years. I thought i'd change brands and try Sonicare as I had heard they clean very well.
Its true. i have found it to be quite good to use but its ridiculous to have them pack up just outside of one year, considering the purchase price.

****Update*****
They sent an inferior model as replacement. I requested a refund which they're still considering. This is ridiculous and taking way too long. Never again. Show details

Jason
Jason5 posts

Philips Sonicare stops/pauses during brushing

All Sonicare brushes stop/pause during brushing. This is incredibly annoying. If you are in a hurry in the morning and need 10 more seconds of brushing to feel clean and the brush stops - it is so annoying. Objectively the delay is small but why would you design a device to annoy customers. If you insist on forcing your customers to use a timer then beep don't pause/stop. Better still make the timer optional. Forcing customers to comply is poor logic anyhow. Fix this and you have a feature that many will choose to use and that makes you better than Oral B. Show details
reaver821
reaver821Sydney, NSW6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4500 HX6823/16

Great toothbrush

A great Electric Toothbrush that cleans better than oral b.
Excellent battery life, easy to use and the less expensive brushes in Sonicare’s line.
The down side is molds easily grow in the brush head, harder to clean thenoral b. Show details
TeganP
TeganPWatsonia2 posts
  Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58

Great Electric Toothbrush, has converted me!

This is a great Electric Toothbrush that has my teeth feeling cleaner than ever before! I love the colour and the compact design and the travel case makes it easy to take with me when traveling.

Mary
Mary2 posts

Best Invention!

My teeth felt instantly cleaner. And I felt like they were getting a deep clean. More than what a manual toothbrush can provide. So sleek & stylish too! Great easy to use product.

Jess
Jess2 posts

Outstanding

I loved this toothbrush and by the second week had purchased one for my husband too! I noticed my teeth looked so much whiter, felt cleaner and it was so easy to use! After sharing my results on social media I had only 100% positive experiences from other people too. It’s the best toothbrush I have ever used!

MFM1111
MFM1111Sydney, NSW5 posts

LOVE

I love this! My teeth feel brighter and cleaner. It’s so easy to charge, looks so stylish and sleek too, it’s a great size for a electric tooth brush. Love it

Linda K
Linda KSydney
  Verified Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6800/06

My teeth are noticeably whiter

My husband commented tonight that my teeth look whiter. At first I wasn't used to the super quick movements of the advanced sonic technology but now it feels like I'm having a professional clean every time I brush. The pressure sensor ensures I don't push too hard and my gums have not bled at all since I've started using this toothbrush.

Zahra
ZahraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts
  Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6851/56

Best thing I ever brought!

Love my new toothbrush! Such a better clean my teeth feel amazing