4.2

73%13%13%

ssal8
ssal8QLD, 455932 posts

Best Air Freshener

Best Air freshener I have ever bought. Natural product that requires very little spray to kill odours, especially in the loo. Gentle and pleasant citrus odour. Economically priced as it lasts for ages. Far outperforms other more expensive and also the cheap brands. It’s a winner in our house. Show details
belles
bellesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

my favourite air freshner

I love to spray the orange after my weekly house clean. make the house smell so good. Especially with teenage boys in the house. I spray their rooms too. Its a must buy Show details
Beth E.
Beth E.2 posts

What happened?

I've bought this product for 10 + years as it was natural and an Australian product. I took it with me on all my travels as it non-aerosol but in the last few years the product has changed. The pumps are faulty and either leak and/or break and the orange fragrance has been diluted. Time for a change.
Sonya
SonyaSydney, NSW

The pumps break before you’ve used a third of the bottle

Sorry but I’ve bought 3 of these air fresheners and all 3 of them have his broken before I even get a third used! I thought it was unlucky the first time or a heavy handed family member but now it’s happened again. The product works well but useless if you can’t spray it out of the bottle. The spring has come off the mechanism but I can’t fix it. Show details
M S.
M S.

Works well, but design flaws with sprayer

We have used this spray for years. Unfortunately two bottles of the spray both flawed. Top now leaks and fails to spray. The mechanism Seems to fall apart internally. Please review design.
Bernie
BernieFar West, NSW

Faulty sprayer

Love the product and have bought many BUT lately have had trouble with the spray pump. Tried fixing but it just no good. I am trying to buy an empty spray bottle to transfer the product to. I have 4 current bottles all faulty and have stopped buying. Pity it was a nice product until they stuffed it up. Show details
Bubby6 posts

This is a great natural product

Love this product but make sure the sprayer is on tight. Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineMid North Coast, NSW

What have you done to the plastic design?

The new spray and screw lid leaks! On your hands and through my shopping! This is the second bottle. I only have one old bottle to decant the great product! Show details ·  1
Georgina
Georgina2 posts

Best Air freshener ever

I came back to the UK from Australia with a suitcase of this air freshener - only a slight exaggeration! What a shame I can't get it here. It's the best air freshener I've ever used. Show details
Daniel T.
Daniel T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

he Citrus Magic Air Freshener

I love the Citrus Magic Air Freshener Orange. It has a wonderful smell that lasts for a good while. There is also a 3-pack that I order. I have been complemented by the smell when friends and family visit. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Actually, I don't like the actual smell of a real orange - too strong. But, this isn't like that. It's GREAT!!!
G.Y. Land
G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT140 posts

Dolly
DollySouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

A little squirt of freshness

The colourful bottles said ‘try me’ ,So I did. and found them totally exquisite , even my dogs sensitive nose can tolerate the fragrance and all my fish are wearing a smile . Show details
Casara
CasaraDarling Downs, QLD13 posts

Brilliant natural product!!

This is a brilliant product that doesn't send me searching for my asthma puffer or an antihistamine tablet. I have been using it for years. It's an Aussie product too! Show details
Leo
LeoNewcastle NSW

Perfect

Best air freshener I have ever used.This freshener is the only one I have used that doesn't end up reminding me of toilet smells. It is amazingly fresh from start to finish. Awesome products.

Charwend
CharwendWide Bay-Burnett, QLD19 posts

Great Product

this is the best spray I have used for some time. It was given to me and I thought I would try it. Smells great and works for a long time. You can say its environmentally helpful. Would recommend you try it and make your own mind up. there are 3 varieties. Lemon and Orange, Lime and Orange and I think another one. Available from Woolworth's. Not cheap but can recommend.

Show 3 replies

Sean N.
Sean N.

Can you use orange power air refresher to remove stickers on tinted house Windows safely

Good Things
Good Things

Hi there. Love, love, love the Orange Power sprays but now cannot seem to find the lavender one anywhere. Please can you provide me with a link so that I can purchase. My son and my partner both love it. Thanks so much. PS Peter and live on the far south coast of NSW and our IGA at Batehaven used to stock it but no longer does. And my son lives in Canberra and can only find the orange and lime.

jill s.
jill s.

I love the Planet Ark Orange Power spray. In the past, I have only bought it whilst holidaying in Australia. Due to Covid unable to do this. Is there any way I can purchase this in New Zealand. I live in New Plymouth in New Zealand.
Jill Souto
108/35 Fernbrook Drive
Hurworth 4310
New Plymouth
New Zealand

Bubby

Go into orangepower.co.au on the internet you will see they are going online soon. They have a great range of products too. Maybe if you have someone in Australia that could send you some till they're online.