Orange Power Air Fresheners

Orange Power Air Fresheners

4.1

Sonya

SonyaSydney, NSW

The pumps break before you’ve used a third of the bottle

Sorry but I’ve bought 3 of these air fresheners and all 3 of them have his broken before I even get a third used! I thought it was unlucky the first time or a heavy handed family member but now it’s happened again. The product works well but useless if you can’t spray it out of the bottle. The spring has come off the mechanism but I can’t fix it.

Purchased in December 2020.

Works well, but design flaws with sprayer

We have used this spray for years. Unfortunately two bottles of the spray both flawed. Top now leaks and fails to spray. The mechanism Seems to fall apart internally. Please review design.

Bernie

BernieFar West, NSW

Faulty sprayer

Love the product and have bought many BUT lately have had trouble with the spray pump. Tried fixing but it just no good. I am trying to buy an empty spray bottle to transfer the product to. I have 4 current bottles all faulty and have stopped buying. Pity it was a nice product until they stuffed it up.

Purchased in September 2020 for $4.00.

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Orange Power Air Fresheners compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Leaking sprayer

Love this product but it has a defective sprayer. When I spray it leaks & has a short spray area to the usual one I buy. Also smells a bit like bad oranges. I like it so much I hope it can be fixed.
    26/9/2020
    Well, well all that was wrong was the lid wasn't on tight enough. That's how I bought it not thinking it was loose.
    Duur

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $4.90.

Christine

ChristineMid North Coast, NSW

What have you done to the plastic design?

The new spray and screw lid leaks! On your hands and through my shopping! This is the second bottle. I only have one old bottle to decant the great product!

Purchased at Woolworths for $4.20.

Best Air freshener ever

I came back to the UK from Australia with a suitcase of this air freshener - only a slight exaggeration! What a shame I can't get it here. It's the best air freshener I've ever used.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles, Perth.

Daniel T.

Daniel T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

he Citrus Magic Air Freshener

I love the Citrus Magic Air Freshener Orange. It has a wonderful smell that lasts for a good while. There is also a 3-pack that I order. I have been complemented by the smell when friends and family visit. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Actually, I don't like the actual smell of a real orange - too strong. But, this isn't like that. It's GREAT!!!

G.Y. Land

G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

Extraordinary beautiful and so relaxing!

Purchased in June 2019.

Dolly

DollySouth East Queensland, QLD

A little squirt of freshness

The colourful bottles said ‘try me’ ,So I did. and found them totally exquisite , even my dogs sensitive nose can tolerate the fragrance and all my fish are wearing a smile .

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Online for $4.99.

Casara

CasaraDarling Downs, QLD

Brilliant natural product!!

This is a brilliant product that doesn't send me searching for my asthma puffer or an antihistamine tablet. I have been using it for years. It's an Aussie product too!

Purchased in January 2019 for $4.20.

Leo

LeoNewcastle NSW

Perfect

Best air freshener I have ever used.This freshener is the only one I have used that doesn't end up reminding me of toilet smells. It is amazingly fresh from start to finish. Awesome products.

CharwendWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Product

this is the best spray I have used for some time. It was given to me and I thought I would try it. Smells great and works for a long time. You can say its environmentally helpful. Would recommend you try it and make your own mind up. there are 3 varieties. Lemon and Orange, Lime and Orange and I think another one. Available from Woolworth's. Not cheap but can recommend.

Charwend

Have now tried all 3 products and find the Orange and Lemon the strongest, but also sweet. Unfortunately not available from my woolworths as they only have the Orange, lime and straight Orange.

Sean O.Orange Power

The Lemon Myrtle variant is available from all COLES stores nationally. I hope this helps

Charwend

Good to hear will check it out thanks for the heads up. Good products well done. it's great to find a spray as strong and lasts. thanks again

Telika

TelikaVictoria, Australia

The best toilet spray ever!

After using the usual toilet sprays forever I bought the Lime and Orange Oil Air Freshener for travelling.
    It is amazing! Covers up anything with a fresh natural scent.
    My partner is also amazed by how effectively it covers certain smells. Now we use it all the time at home as well as travelling
    Highly recommended!

nicecatch2

nicecatch2Sydney, NSW

a good product

A really good product, and made with natural ingredients. A nice fresh citrus smell which you dont mind inhaling because you know its a natural product, makes a good change from all the other chemical laden products.

Savage

SavageSydney, NSW

Absolutely Love It

I’m in love with the fresh orange fragrance.
    Smells like orange.
    The fragrance wafts throughout the house.
    Also, the spray bottle lasts a long time and I use it daily.

DMW-ARP

DMW-ARPAU

Best air freshener

I LOVE this product. Not only is it better for the environment, but it smells so much better and removes odours better than most aerosols. The bottle appears smaller than most aerosols but it actually lasts just as long (if not longer). Plus it's a good size to carry in my handbag and I always have it on hand for the car and for when I have to visit a public bathroom.

sissy

sissySouthwest, VIC

Just love this product.

I have this little spray bottles in my car, as I carry clients for my jib, and they comment on lovely and fresh the car smells, my little secret, its in use in my home and we as a family use it daily, I love the orange the best.

Not as good as it used to be!

The orange spray used to work brilliantly as a chemical free air freshener, however the last few bottles we have purchased recently are nowhere near as effective, the formula has obviously changed, such a shame!

Hilda

HildaSydney

Nozzle stops working

Great product and great scent. But how do you get he nozzle to work after it jams. I'm stuck with 2 bottles that are jammed. Its really frustrating. Looks like other reviewers are experiencing the same.

fabulous spray

have been using orange spray products for years and when needing to buy another air freshener recently, was upset cause we couldn't get it at our local store anymore. Had another look Thursday night and none of your orange power products are on their shelves. Can't find anything else that I am anywhere near happy with.