Orange Power Air Fresheners

Orange Power Air Fresheners

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

Extraordinary beautiful and so relaxing!

Purchased in June 2019.

DollySouth East Queensland, QLD

A little squirt of freshness

The colourful bottles said ‘try me’ ,So I did. and found them totally exquisite , even my dogs sensitive nose can tolerate the fragrance and all my fish are wearing a smile .

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Online for $4.99.

CasaraDarling Downs, QLD

Brilliant natural product!!

This is a brilliant product that doesn't send me searching for my asthma puffer or an antihistamine tablet. I have been using it for years. It's an Aussie product too!

Purchased in January 2019 for $4.20.

Leo

LeoNewcastle NSW

Perfect

Best air freshener I have ever used.This freshener is the only one I have used that doesn't end up reminding me of toilet smells. It is amazingly fresh from start to finish. Awesome products.

CharwendWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Product

this is the best spray I have used for some time. It was given to me and I thought I would try it. Smells great and works for a long time. You can say its environmentally helpful. Would recommend you try it and make your own mind up. there are 3 varieties. Lemon and Orange, Lime and Orange and I think another one. Available from Woolworth's. Not cheap but can recommend.

Charwend

Have now tried all 3 products and find the Orange and Lemon the strongest, but also sweet. Unfortunately not available from my woolworths as they only have the Orange, lime and straight Orange.

Orange Power
Sean O.Orange Power

The Lemon Myrtle variant is available from all COLES stores nationally. I hope this helps

Charwend

Good to hear will check it out thanks for the heads up. Good products well done. it's great to find a spray as strong and lasts. thanks again

Telika

TelikaVictoria, Australia

The best toilet spray ever!

After using the usual toilet sprays forever I bought the Lime and Orange Oil Air Freshener for travelling.
It is amazing! Covers up anything with a fresh natural scent.
My partner is also amazed by how effectively it covers certain smells. Now we use it all the time at home as well as travelling
Highly recommended!

nicecatch2

nicecatch2petersham

a good product

A really good product, and made with natural ingredients. A nice fresh citrus smell which you dont mind inhaling because you know its a natural product, makes a good change from all the other chemical laden products.

Savage

SavageSydney, NSW

Absolutely Love It

I’m in love with the fresh orange fragrance.
Smells like orange.
The fragrance wafts throughout the house.
Also, the spray bottle lasts a long time and I use it daily.

DMW-ARP

DMW-ARPAU

Best air freshener

I LOVE this product. Not only is it better for the environment, but it smells so much better and removes odours better than most aerosols. The bottle appears smaller than most aerosols but it actually lasts just as long (if not longer). Plus it's a good size to carry in my handbag and I always have it on hand for the car and for when I have to visit a public bathroom.

sissy

sissyLARA

Just love this product.

I have this little spray bottles in my car, as I carry clients for my jib, and they comment on lovely and fresh the car smells, my little secret, its in use in my home and we as a family use it daily, I love the orange the best.

Not as good as it used to be!

The orange spray used to work brilliantly as a chemical free air freshener, however the last few bottles we have purchased recently are nowhere near as effective, the formula has obviously changed, such a shame!

Hilda

HildaSydney

Nozzle stops working

Great product and great scent. But how do you get he nozzle to work after it jams. I'm stuck with 2 bottles that are jammed. Its really frustrating. Looks like other reviewers are experiencing the same.

fabulous spray

have been using orange spray products for years and when needing to buy another air freshener recently, was upset cause we couldn't get it at our local store anymore. Had another look Thursday night and none of your orange power products are on their shelves. Can't find anything else that I am anywhere near happy with.

Cookieandmilo

CookieandmiloMelbourne

Perfect product

The orange scented spray is great, it doesn't smell artificial like most air fresheners & does its job with only 1-2 sprays. Because of this one bottle lasts a very long time. Really like that it's not an aerosol can.

armingate

armingateVictoria, 3134

Don't spray towards the wall

I like this product for its effectiveness, but found out if you spray towards the wall it will stain the paint.

Laura

LauraAustralia

Amazing for chemical sensitive people

I can't handle regular air fresheners, toilet fresheners, deoderants, perfumes, body sprays, shampoos etc. anything that is artificially fragranced with synthetic chemicals, but this I love! No irritation, no headaches, no nosebleeds or nausea, just *real* lemon/lime scent from essential oils with water and alcohol instead of propellants and weird lab chemicals. Please don't stop making it!

Good air Freshner, but faulty spray bottle

Have been using this product for years. Found it to be very good and like it due to its natural, chemical free qualities. However, I have had a number of freshners, where the nozzle stops working altogether and you are left with half the contents in the bottle and can't use it. Or, when you spray, the air Freshner will dribble down the bottle. Both problems are very frustrating as the product is quite expensive and you don't want to waste any.

oringal

oringalSydney

It works

It costs around $3.5 - $4 from coles and woolworths and you only need one spray to fragrance a room for hours.the smells are pretty nice and seem very natural. Its good to keep around for those times when suddenly a bad smell appears and you have no way of trying to eliminate it.

ILoveAwareWashingPowder

ILoveAwareWashingPowderPerth

Brilliant air fresheners that smell amazing

Easily the best air fresheners that I've ever bought. I get hayfever and other problems from standard air fresheners, but I don't from Orange Power air fresheners. They have fantastic fragrances, they don't irritate my nose and eyes, and smell so lovely I wish every home I went to had them.
They work really well at masking bad smells, they smell lovely, are safe and natural, they don't give me hay fever and other problems like most other air fresheners do, they last for ages, are concentrated, and you won't harm yourself by inhaling them (like you can with lots of other air fresheners)

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I have bought the orange citrus fragrance one and its currently in the bathroom. It is a small cute bottle with a very big price tag! But I guess I am paying for the natural product, so cannot complain too much. The Citrus fragrance has a very strong orange smell to it, which lingers for a couple of minutes after I spray just 1 spray. I like the fact that its a non aerosol spray, so it really feels very natural when I use it.
The smell is a strong orange, but I guess its better than a strong chemically smell. I have had this bottle in the bathroom toilet for such a long time, but it still works like I bought it recently. So, it hasnt clogged or gone
It is expensive, but the small bottle goes a long way.