Orange Power Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Orange Power Multi-Purpose Cleaner

See the Best All Purpose Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

David

DavidFar North Queensland, QLD

Recommended by optometrist

I have been using it for 20 odd years to clean my specs.
Ran out once and used Windowlene, ruined my lenses.
Always keep a spare bottle now. Best product I have used.

Purchased at Woolworths.

pedro6739

pedro6739Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Cleaner but watch the incredible shrinking packaging !

This has been my go to general purpose cleaner for at least twenty years because it is naturally derived and works brilliantly.
However, i am looking elsewhere for an alternative as this product has dropped in packaging size by a whopping 30 per cent and it still is at the same price of around 5 dollars. That is, a 500ml bottle from a 750ml bottle. What a rip off !

Purchased in April 2019 for $5.00.

Lam

LamBrisbane

WAY BETTER than Pineoclean! I would give it 10 stars if possible

Performance performance performance!

To be honest, I'm not environmentally/chemically conscious (which is bonus about Orange power) - I just want something that will work and work well, even if I had to pay $20 for a whole bottle. This cuts through grease sooooo well, without leaving any residue the way dish detergent does - it's way better than Pine O'clean! I don't have to rewipe things 5 times, and it leaves my counter tops and cooktop really really clean. I dont understand why it's description doesn't do it justice in terms of performance!

Sean O.Orange Power

Thanks heaps Lam. This has been helping Australian consumers (and the planet) for over 18 years now so its wonderful that you have found the best ! We are also an Australian owned company and produce it right here in Australia.

OzbakerSouth Australia, Australia

Great green cleaner... Not so the container.

I love naural products!

I use this product on almost everthing. I love the fact that I'm not breathing in nasty chemicals, so I actually enjoy cleaning now! The Sticky Spot product is always handy to have in the house to remove almost any sticky label that I come across.

Lisa82

Lisa82Lismore

A great cleaner with a pleasent, fresh smell

Surprisingly this cleaner worked really well. It was great as an everyday/multi-purpose & on stubborn caked on stains, such as the stove top... It's cruelty free & has a pleasant orange aroma. I would use this again.

Paul B

Paul B

Best carpet and upholstery cleaner by a mile

Forget the green credentials for a moment. This is simply the most effective cleaning product I've ever used, easily. The fact it's sustainable is a win-win, the way of the future.

fredrico

fredricomoss vale nsw

one of the best multi-purpose around

Have used this product many times,also there STICKY GOO REMOVER & there PRE-WASH STAIN REMOVER. all of these product wil remove any greasy / oily type of spill / stain from any surface(& in the case of the STICKY GOO REMOVER, crayon,glues,inks,make -up & waxs with ease).

dela

delaAU

Excellent stuff, true all rounder, and as far as I can tell, naturally derived from oranges, without

Works well beyond it's description I find it will double as a stain remover if necessary, all the products exceed their promises but I believe the greatest is the sticky goo remover stuff, a couple of drops on a stain before washing will remove almost anything, even old blood that has baked in the back of a hot car for a week. But this product will do just as well prob. I find most products so far can be useful for any cleaning job, I just don't know why is so hard to find, at Coles and IGA at least in Launceston, Tasmania.

jabbie

jabbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it; and frankly it's all I use around the entire house now

Lou.p

Lou.pAshgrove, Queensland

Sorry but I love this stuff

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

neodymium

neodymiumAU

Good

Orange Power Multi purpose cleaner is a great, versatile cleaner you can use around the house of getting rid of dirt, grease and grime. It uses natural ingredients so it doesn't have a harsh chemical smell like some other cleaners on the market. It is very powerful, in particular with kitchen spills and can dissolve even very tough built up grease. If you are looking for a cleaner which is powerful but without the harsh fumes, then Orange Power would be worth giving a try.
Strong cleaner. Effective at getting rid of tough stains. No harsh smell.
Nothing of note really

SLOBBIECAT

SLOBBIECATAU

Good

Good but a bit on the expensive side. Refills hard to get. Would like to see it packaged in disposable heavy duty bag like some fabric softners to cut down on transport costs and make easier to dispose of.
Leaves a nice orange fragrance and works about as well as most of the common brands.
Need to be careful, can be harmful to painted surfaces and some plastic finishes. Can leave streaks.

witchesfalls

witchesfallsAU

We use this product on our kitchen surfaces and some bathroom surfaces too. We have been using it for over six months and it does a good job without the chemicals of other products.
This is environmentally friendly and you can rest assured you are not filling your family's bodies with nasty chemicals. It is also perfectly effective at removing grease, soap scum etc.
If you don't like the smell of orange you might not like this product. Our poor cat hates it - apparently cats are not keen on citrus smells - so we have had to stop using it on the area near her food bowl.

Bill0246
Bill0246

Helen

Helenasked

Where can I buy it? I usually shop at Woolworths but can also go to Coles or IGA.

Ozbaker

I buy mine at Woolworths. It's usually with the cleaning products etc.

Sean O.Orange Power

AT Woolworth's stores and most of the larger independents around Australia. Not available from Coles.
Look along the bottom shelf at Woolworths !

Tartanasked

Is it safe to use on stone counter tops?

Ozbaker

Have never used on stone but as the main ingredients are alcohol and orange oil, I would be okay in such use. Perhaps contact the makers and ask them? (they're very approachable and helpful).

Ty Oz Baker I will do that

Ozbaker

Hi Tartan, had a close look at the with Orange Power label and it states "IMPORTANT: Dilute with water 10:1 for porous surfaces such as marble, granite and some laminated or lacquered finishes. Patch test first if unsure."
Hope this helps?

Pat

Patasked

Why can’t I find it at Coles or Woolworths supermarkets anymore? it works a treat and I love using it but can’t find it to buy more

Ozbaker

Saw it at my local Woollies last FRIDAY (Noarlunga SA) but can't speak for all stores. Perhaps email the makers of Orange Power and ask. They're pretty good at answering.

Get an answer from our members and Orange Power representatives