Organic Choice Multi-Purpose Spray

4.9

Fifi

FifiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love This Product

I bought this to try after abandoning other kitchen sprays as I couldn't use them on my stone bench tops. I haven't looked back! This product cleans beautifully, doesn't leave streaks on the bench tops and gives your kitchen such a fresh pleasant smell. It also works really well on my stainless steel cook top. For stubborn spots I find if I spray the spot and leave it for 10 minutes, it wipes clean easily. A bottle lasts a long time, but I usually try to stock up when it is on special as it is a little more expensive than other brands, but worth it. I'm looking forward to trying other products in the range.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$3.00.

Kendra

KendraSydney

The Best

Hands down the best multi purpose cleaner I have ever used. Well worth the extra couple of dollars. It makes my counter tops glossy and clean. It smells really fresh and natural.

MargaretVictoria

Cleaner

It is one of the best all purpose spray I have bought hard to find put up on the top shelf I am recommending to my family and friends would like to purchase some if sold to households

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Organic Choice Multi-Purpose Spray compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Nick S

Nick SSydney Surrounds, NSW

You must get this!

This multi-purpose spray smells pleasant and cleans with ease. We use it on our marble benchtop and unlike other sprays, it does not make the marble smell for chemical or stay around for too long. I always purchase it when it is on special as it is a little bit dear.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$3.50.

Gordon L.

Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Organic Literally Cleans Best

After using every brand of cleaner for my bathroom and kitchen, this product has outperformed all others. The mist is even and covers a large surface, and the scent isn't headache-inducing. I usually let the spray sit on the surface for 30 seconds before wiping away. There is no residue and surfaces literally sparkle. Furthermore, this product actually dries streak-free. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$5.50.

KImC

KImCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sparkly bench tops and clean glass doors

I recently used the this product and was pleasantly surprised . Not only did it make my stone bench top sparkle it cleaned the glass on my glass doors .
I showed my partner and he said whatever that is you’re using , stock up on it

Purchased in February 2019 at Safeway for A$3.50.

Best Product from your average bartender

Hands down best product our bar "Yonder" in Margaret River Australia has used! Ive gone through so many products and none have seemed to unsticky the bar top until this!!! Holey moley we love this brand!! and it smells friken awesome! and free from animal testing and is eco friendly literally no complaints

K&D

K&D

A great Australian organic product

I have used the multi-purpose spray on just about everything in my house, I love the cleaning power .I love the fact that this product supports organic farmers and respect the environment.

Love this product

It smell nice and I can use it without having any allergy. Because of this product I become organiholic

All Purpose Cleaners

SequoiaGirl

SequoiaGirlMelbourne

Ah, nice to use a product without the chemicals!