Oricom HFS1000

Oricom HFS1000

Best thermometer!

The Oricom non-contact thermometer is brilliant! A great purchase and well worth the money. This is very easy to use, with just the touch of a button. I like that the screen colour changes when the temperature is out of a normal range and it provides a fast, accurate reading. I would highly recommend purchasing this thermometer!

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and thank you for taking the time to let others know of your experience with the unit. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Accurate Thermometer!

This thermometer is probably the only touchless thermometer that offers accurate results. it is well worth the cost for the peace of mind that it gives you and so great that you can check the temperature without disturbing the little one! I would highly recommend this product to any parent

Hi Jess, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the HFS1000. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

So excited to have a new thermometer to trust!

We’ve been using a thermometer with cap changes for years, and from unreliable readings to buying new caps all the time I was getting really fed up.
We were lucky enough to receive the Oricom Hsf 1000
- easy to use
- multiple functions
-check room, bath and children temperatures
-same answer every time
- reliable, quick
- were in love!!!!

Best thermometer we have ever used

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the HFS1000, and we wish you all the best with your future Oricom product use. Oricom Baby Care.

Well worth the money

I never imagined spending this much on a thermometer tbh however after purchasing a more basic temple reading one before my son was born and persevering with it till he was about 1 year while he wriggled & writhed - getting a temp reading was always painful - I wish we had known about this one & purchased sooner. We no longer require two of us to get a temp. Just point at the temple & the reading comes back in seconds. Do not hesitate with the little bit of extra cost!!

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are so glad to hear of your experience and thanks for taking the time to let others know! All the best, Oricom Baby Care

Easy and Accurate!

We started using the HFS1000 Oricom non-contact thermometer this winter and it's brilliant. You literally point it at their temple (2cm away) and in less than 2 seconds you have their temp. No more fussing around with those under arm ones that take sooo long to give you a reading. And also, it's so much more hygienic.
It has a colour coded reading which says if they have a normal, elevated or high temp. It is so easy to use!