Oricom HFS1000

Oricom HFS1000

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a must have!

Wprks so fast and is accurate, This is a must for us and our 4 month old. As a health care professional I find this devixe so convenient at home for hubby & family members

Purchased for $99.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Amber, we appreciate the review and your feedback. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Nadine Muller

Nadine MullerSouth East Queensland, QLD

So fast and easy!

We rate highly our thermometer particularly with its non-contact infrared feature we can obtain a temperature throughout the night without waking the baby! Easy to use, functional, light, and we love the colour coding feature too! Satisfied customer :)

Purchased in August 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Nadine, thanks for the review and for taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Nikki R.

Nikki R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not good for winter!

Purchased in January 2019.

Pete_RepeatSydney, NSW

Works well except..

I have found if the room temperature gets down to 16 degrees then the device doesn't measure body temperature and keeps showing " L 16c" and changes to the house symbol with a red screen and not the body temperature. Works fine above 16 degrees however so possibly a bug in the coding? Seems like this won't be too useful over winter unless the heaters are on an night.

Edit: Actually lowered my score as if this isnt fixable then it makes it far less useful.

Purchased in March 2019.

SageM

SageMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inaccurate readings

Yes I agree with a lot of the posts very easy to use and I Double checked I was using the product correctly multiple times, however I suspected my daughter had a fever from an ear infection. This product was reading 36.2 in both recommended checking areas but decided to take her to the doctors to be sure. The doctors thermometer was reading 37.5 and this product was still reading 36.2 and it was being checked at the same time. I find it dangerously inaccurate.

Purchased in August 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $70.00.

Fraiah M

Fraiah MCessnock

Best thermometer!

The Oricom non-contact thermometer is brilliant! A great purchase and well worth the money. This is very easy to use, with just the touch of a button. I like that the screen colour changes when the temperature is out of a normal range and it provides a fast, accurate reading. I would highly recommend purchasing this thermometer!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and thank you for taking the time to let others know of your experience with the unit. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Jess

JessCanberra

Accurate Thermometer!

This thermometer is probably the only touchless thermometer that offers accurate results. it is well worth the cost for the peace of mind that it gives you and so great that you can check the temperature without disturbing the little one! I would highly recommend this product to any parent

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Jess, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the HFS1000. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Eightathome

EightathomeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So excited to have a new thermometer to trust!

We’ve been using a thermometer with cap changes for years, and from unreliable readings to buying new caps all the time I was getting really fed up.
We were lucky enough to receive the Oricom Hsf 1000
- easy to use
- multiple functions
-check room, bath and children temperatures
-same answer every time
- reliable, quick
- were in love!!!!

Best thermometer we have ever used

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the HFS1000, and we wish you all the best with your future Oricom product use. Oricom Baby Care.

Appleeye

AppleeyeCampbelltown

Well worth the money

I never imagined spending this much on a thermometer tbh however after purchasing a more basic temple reading one before my son was born and persevering with it till he was about 1 year while he wriggled & writhed - getting a temp reading was always painful - I wish we had known about this one & purchased sooner. We no longer require two of us to get a temp. Just point at the temple & the reading comes back in seconds. Do not hesitate with the little bit of extra cost!!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are so glad to hear of your experience and thanks for taking the time to let others know! All the best, Oricom Baby Care

Adele

AdeleMelbourne

Easy and Accurate!

We started using the HFS1000 Oricom non-contact thermometer this winter and it's brilliant. You literally point it at their temple (2cm away) and in less than 2 seconds you have their temp. No more fussing around with those under arm ones that take sooo long to give you a reading. And also, it's so much more hygienic.
It has a colour coded reading which says if they have a normal, elevated or high temp. It is so easy to use!