Awful

Have used in accordance with the directions provided and it still says my babies temp is 36.4 ( took her to the doc and it was over 38!)
Just awful the last thing we need with a sick baby is misinformation

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $40.00.

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would love to discuss this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Worst thermometer

I bought one of this from well known baby store and I never ever had correct results. I can clearly feel my kids are warm but thermometer says otherwise. My suggestion is to avoid buying this product for sake of your kids.

Purchased in June 2018 for $49.00.

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and assure you that this is out of the ordinary. Please use the thermometer as per the User Guide instructions and if you would like to call and discuss, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

DO NOT BUY !! DANGEROUS PRODUCT

The worst product I ever bought that is important to track your health. I used this product to track my baby temperature and said it was 36 degree while she was obviously suffering from fever. The doctor used a real thermometer and she was 38.9!!! This company should be closed they put lives of our kids and baby in DANGER, totally unacceptable that control quality are not performed on such importante devices.

Purchased in January 2016 for $49.99.

I've now read the other review for the "product", We should organise a class action against these people who play with the life of our kid and seems to obviously do not give a care.Hi Cril, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear of your experience. With a product of this sort, it is important that you use in accordance with the instruction manual to ensure the accuracy of readings. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to discuss with you to have the unit working for you as designed. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.Don't copy paste the same answer to every single critics. It actually reveals how bad is your company and that you don't care about your customers. Finally, suggesting that it is my fault and I would know know how to take a measure is quite ridiculous and insulting. Be sure that any of the people I know in my network and my social media will ever buy a product from your company. I will actively do my best to protect other parents from your dangerous products. All the best,

Not accurate at all! Do not buy!

This thermometer is expensive, but does not show the result even close to the correct figure! The $5 thermometer works better than this one. If you rely on the result from this thermometer, The bub life will be in danger!

Purchased in December 2018 for $45.00.

Hi Ann, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would love to discuss this with you. Could you please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, and the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Worst ever do not buy this thermometer!!!!

I've used this thermometer in accordance with the provided manual and tested it in comparison to other thermometers on my baby when I suspected the numbers it was giving me were incorrect! It spits out random temperatures which are most of the time a normal temperature or a fever and it can be one after each other on the same part of the forehead!! Do not waste your money my local baby shop where it was purchased won't return it without a receipt because it was a gift now I am stuck with this TERRIBLE random number generator that was $50 waste of money. Shocking product they should not be able to sell!!!

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would love to restore some faith in the Oricom brand. We would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue with you and will work to provide you with a solution. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

“Random number generator”, Emergency Doctor 2017

Our newborn son had his first fever at 3 weeks, or at least that is what this thermometer said. We took him to emergency and they could not find any trace of a fever. They said they call this thermometer “a random number generator” and that “they shouldn’t be allowed sell them”. Due to bub’s age, we had to stay in emergency overnight, even though he didn’t have a fever. So stressful. When discharging us, the nurse gave us a basic digital thermometer and said to use that instead. Don’t waste your money on this. I also asked our G.P., and he agreed they are rubbish.

Hi Gagingi, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue with you and will work to provide you with a solution. All the best, Oricom Baby CareI contacted customer service before posting this review. They were very unsympathetic to my experience. I don’t want other people to have this experience.

Inaccurate and resulted in missing my baby's fever

I received this as a gift, followed the instructions to use this device, and everytime I took my baby's temperature it came up as 36.7. After not feeling right about the result, I took my baby to the doctor, and he had a fever of 37.5 - not huge, but when you depend on a device for accuracy, this is simply unacceptable.

Hi Michelle, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience with the NFS100, and would love to assist in rectifying this with you and restoring some faith in the Oricom brand. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to troubleshoot the issues with you and will work to provide you with a solution. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Oricom NFS100 Infrared Forehead Thermometer

Please help.why is giving different readings and changed battery flashing. Worried mum baby been immunized now worried sick and its after midnight . What do I do . Its giving me all different readings . I got worst anxiety. My baby girl is so distressed . I had to give her panadol because was in accurate and she was very hot
Disgusting

Hi Lejla, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear what is happening and would love to discuss with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.Thank you I will call you next day or so . Cause it's really worried me . I am going to see pediatrician Monday I will show herHi Lejla, thanks and all the best. Oricom Baby Care

You can loose your child while trusting to this thermometer!

I used Oricom NFS100 for the first time today. It was showing 36.2 on my boy's forehead all evening. I got a bit concerned, why my boy got so heavy breath? I found our old electronic under arm thermometer which is more than 6y old. It ran up in no time to 38.8. I can't describe level of my anger at the moment!

Hi Tani, thanks for the message and for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing and would love the opportunity to discuss with you. We recommend that you give Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as they will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue and will work to provide you with a solution. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Inaccurate

I have the same issue with it reading around the 36C mark even when the room temp is above the 20C mark! Now its getting to the hotter weather around the 39 degree mark i keep getting different readings if i check one after the other.

Battery sign also shows as flat constantly

Looking to buy a different thermometer and count my losses on this one

Hi there, sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing with your NFS100 and would recommend that you please give our Customer Support Team a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as they will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issues with you and work towards a solution. Thanks and all the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Be very careful about the recorded temperature, it might be much lower than it should be.

My family got this for the baby, so I purchased one too from Baby Bunting $50 weeks ago.
It’s easy to be used but I am in doubt about its accuracy; the temperature has been always on the lower side ( 36C mark ). I am a Health Profession and really not very certain about the accuracy. Buyer please be very caution.

PS: The device has a low battery signal even on the first day after purchase.

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are really sorry to hear of your experience with the NFS100 Infrared Forehead thermometer. Regarding the NFS100 Thermometer, it is very important to operate in accordance with the user guide instructions. For example, If the room temperature is between 15°C to 20°C (59°F to 68°F), the forehead temperature can become lower due to the room temperature. However, If you believe that your model may be faulty, the best thing to do is to call our Customer Support Team on 1300 889 785 Mon- Fri 8am - 6pm EST, and we can troubleshoot the issue with you over the phone. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Dangerously inaccurate!

We have had this thermometer for less than 2 years, it seemed to be working more or less well/accurately till this morning when I took my baby to the GP to realize she had a fever of 39 degrees whereby this thermometer indicated a steady 36.2 ...a real difference which could have put my bubby in danger! I went to the pharmacy to have a third check of her temperature and to check with the pharmacist if I was doing something wrong, but it is just this apparatus that is not working! Not to buy!

Hi there, we're really sorry to hear of your experience with the NFS100 Infrared Forehead thermometer. With the NFS100 Thermometer it is very important to operate in accordance with the user guide instructions. If the room temperature is between 15°C to 20°C (59°F to 68°F), the forehead temperature can become lower due to the room temperature. If you believe that your model may be faulty, it is best that you call our Customer Support Team on 1300 889 785, and we can troubleshoot the issue with you. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.Thank you for your feedback, I will do so.

Not bad

The beeping can be abit loud in this thermometer if your baby is not in a deep sleep or is a light sleeper it might wake your baby up. But it holds last few readings and is definitely easy enough to use and clean. Over all happy with my purchase