VerifiedMPN:OBH930

3.5
4.1

Katelyn
KatelynSydney, NSW8 posts

Great, clear & functional monitor!

I’ve had this monitor for a year now and it’s been really good. It has a clear picture, moves around in the direction you need it to see bubs best. picks up sound really well, sometimes a little too much background noise but overall it’s good.
Has light functions as well as sounds and a microphone so you can talk to your baby through it. I had one small issue with one camera only with the lighting function and received a replacement in 2 days!!! Great customer service on how quick everything was!!
Can’t fault this monitor.
(I don’t use it through wifi so cannot comment about the app) Show details ·  1
Victoria K
Victoria K

Failed after 7mths

The connection between the camera and monitor have failed us a few times in the first six months, but eventually reconnected until now when the camera won’t connect at all. Hopefully a warranty claim is easy, but frustrating as all you want is a monitor that does what it is meant to.
Oricom   DM

Hi there, we are sorry to hear of your experience and would ask that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

CASSIE
CASSIE5 posts

Unreliable

We are on our third replacement and it has now failed again.
Do not recommend Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi Cassie, sorry to hear of your experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as we are happy to provide you with assistance.

Hel
HelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Broke twice in 6 months

Very disappointed that it broke on me twice already in 6 months. First time just not working at all and second time issues with connection and pan tilt function.
The app is slow as well.
I was offered another replacement but really lost faith on this. Moving to another brand because it is very stressful when it fails Show details
JW19
JW19Sydney, NSW32 posts
Andrea
Andrea4 posts
Oricom   DM

Hi Andrea, we would like to follow this up for you. Please email us at support@oricom.com.au and the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Luke B.
Luke B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Jemma
JemmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Doesn't work, no customer support

For months I have been trying to contact them as the remote function in the Hubble club app doesn't work at all, my camera no matter how many times it says successfully connected will not show up on the app - I've contacted customer support many times over many months and they simply have not responded except once to ask me what version of the app I'm using. It's effectively useless, huge waste of money - don't buy. Show details
kieran
kieranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Device stops working

We are currently on our 3rd monitor of this type. The monitor works well for the first few weeks and then the camera stops working. Oricom has had excellent customer service and has sent us out replacements. However we are now on our 3rd replacement which has just stopped working. I wouldn't recommend because its simply not reliable. Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message. We would love to follow this up for you and resolve. Please message through your reference no. and we will have Oricom Support get in touch with you again. Oricom.

Tahnee K.
Tahnee K.Gippsland, VIC

Is perfect for us

We love this monitor. We struggled to find a baby monitor that could do split screen with next to no lag. We are beyond happy with monitor and the range works for our house (babies rooms are at the other end of our house to our room and we have no connection issues). Show details ·  1
Jonathan K.
Jonathan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great functional camera!! Easy to set up

Great all round camera, connects to the app well, and has great range on the monitor. You can also play lullabys and nursery books through the camera without a subscription. Full HD is available when using through the app. Would highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Emily D.
Emily D.

Be aware

I got this monitor and 3 weeks later stopped working. They gave me a new camera, which stopped working after 2 weeks. Finally they agreed to a refund. They will charge me $40 for the refund and lost 2 months using this problematic baby monitor. Don’t recommend this product. I got one pan and till indoor camera that is cheaper and way better than this device Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi Emily, sorry to hear of your experience. We would love the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please contact our locally based Oricom Support Team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Deanna G.
NimYork
NimYorkPerth, WA9 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for baby’s nursery

Very easy to set up and allows us to keep an eye on Bub in the nursery through the external monitor or on our phones through the HubbleClub app. Range, sound and image quality is great and we love being able to play sounds, take screenshots and speak to Bub through the monitor. Also allows for up/down and sideways camera control which was a must have for us! Show details ·  1

Rachael P.
Rachael P.

Hi There,
Can I purchase an additional power cord for the monitor? I would like to have a 2nd for downstairs.
Thanks,
Rachael

Oricom   DM

Hey Rachael, thanks for the message. Absolutely you can purchase an additional power cord. Please give us a call 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST and the team can arrange this for you.

Kaylah D.
Kaylah D.

Hi i was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the night light. I turn it on and then it turns its self off but says its still on on the parents unit. I want it to stay on over night.

Oricom   DM

Hey Kaylah, thanks for the message. We would recommend contacting our locally based Oricom Support Team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as they will be able to troubleshoot with you. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Shearna H.
Shearna H.

Bought the omicom nursery pal glow and the camera isn’t working. Nothing like spending $300 on a baby monitor only for the camera to not work! What the actual heck! Nothing I do fixes the problem. I have tried resetting everything, taking the battery out, can’t re-pair in because it won’t allow you to remove camera 1. How do I fix this or get a refund?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would love to assist you with this. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, oricom.

CategoryBaby Monitors
Price (RRP) $379
TypeVideo & Audio
Features2-way Communication, Additional Cameras, Ambient Sounds, Lullabies, Night Light, Room Temperature Monitor, Smartphone App and Wall-Mountable
Screen Size 5"