Oricom SC875

• Video Quality

CDP
CDPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Best! Oricom SC875

I have used the Oricom SC875 for 6 years now, it is a durable and high performing monitor that I in no way could fault. The image is clear and it has wonderful features such as music, temperature control and speaker etc The brand along 'Oricom' is reputable and any customer service I have needed has been met with the upmost professionalism and high standard. A reliable monitor, easy to set up and a great investment for your family.

Purchased in September 2015 at Baby Bunting for $479.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. Wishing you all the best with your future use. Oricom

shana
shana South East Queensland, QLD

Loving this!

I’m so glad we chose to go with this monitor. The picture is so clear. I absolutely love how it plays white noise and has the temperature gauge as I sometimes struggle in what to dress my baby before putting to sleep. I would highly recommend this monitor if you’re looking for one.

Purchased in February 2021.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Shana, thank you for taking the time to let others know of your experience with this amazing monitor. Wising you all the best for your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Other Baby Monitors

Kelsey Boot
Kelsey BootSydney, NSW

Amazing baby monitor, I am super impressed!

Amazing features and quality. Great screen size and clear video. Love that you can tilt the camera using the unit. The battery life is great and the warranty is amazing. I absolutely love it, I highly recommend it!

Purchased in January 2021.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Kelsey, thank you for the awesome review and letting others know of your experience. We greatly appreciate it! All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Baby Monitors

Find out how Oricom SC875 compares to other Baby Monitors

OllieV
OllieVasked

Can I pair the oricom sc850 camera with the sc875 monitor? We need a new one but don’t want to buy a second camera for $179

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, no the units are not compatible with one another. Oricom

Onyx
Onyx

Hi where can I find the additional cameras that are avalabile as advertised

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, additional cameras can be purchased on our website, https://oricom.com.au/product/cu875-additional-camera-unit-for-sc875/

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors
TypeVideo & Audio
FeaturesAdditional Cameras Available, Ambient Sounds, Lullabies, Night Light, Room Temperature Monitor and Wall-Mountable
Screen Size 5"