Oricom Secure 720

Oricom Secure 720

Nataliia

NataliiaSydney, NSW

Terrible night vision

I m quite happy with most of the functions, like charge, battery life, temperature etc but the night vision is terrible. Blurry and can't see anything. We are very unhappy with it since the night vision is the biggest safety feature for me.

Madison

MadisonSydney, NSW

Has everything you need!

I am very happy with the audio and image quality on this monitor. It also has temperature reading, vibrating alerts, zoom, and the option of a black screen while you can still have the audio which is perfect for when I’m sleeping.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $189.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Madison, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use! Oricom Baby Care.

wendlle

wendlleAU

Purchased Today - want a refund

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Baby Online for $170.00.

Having a few issues

We have this monitor with two cameras. The VOX feature is great as well as the battery life. The main issues I have is firstly the lullabies. When played you can barely hear them coming out of the camera and no way to increase the volume that I have found. The other thing is the fact you can barely see anything on one of the cameras while on night vision. I’ll try to attach a photo.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $260.00.

LizTasmania

Good monitor except for a few design flaws

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $169.00.

Melissa M

Melissa MSydney

Would not go without this

I bought this baby monitor at Baby Bunting, and have have been excited with the model so far. We love the VOX feature which works really well and love that White noise has been added to this model. Both womb sounds and vacuum cleaner sounds are available, alongside lullabies too!

Good battery life and option to add cameras in the future. A great little unit and perfect for what we need it for!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Melissa, thanks for the message. We were glad to hear of your experience with the SC720 and thanks for the feedback. We wish you all the best with your future product use. Oricom Baby Care.

Melissa W

Melissa WSydney

Reliable, Easy to use, Love it!

The Oricom Secure720 has been great for us! We have always liked Oricom products because we have found them to be very reliable. This monitor is no exception! The range is fantastic with no dropouts even when we are at the other end of the house. It picks up noises from bub really well and I love the addition of the White noise functions as it really makes it an all in one. Overall it is easy to use, the picture quality is clear and it’s reliable. Exactly what you need in a Baby Monitor

Kaitrin lovell

Kaitrin lovell

This is fantastic monitor!

This monitor has great picture quality and functionality. It’s easy to set up and use. One tip is to make sure the stand is pushed out when you put it on the charger!
It’s very sensitive to noise.
The speaker works well if you verbally need to communicate with your baby.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Kaitrin, thanks for the message. We thankyou for your thoughts and feedback on the Secure720 and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Rach B

Rach BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it! Use it everyday!

This monitor is great, we use it at home and at Nana’s house. Great range in long single storey house also two storey, haven’t had it drop out. Image quality is great for a smaller screen, sound is clear. Setup was simple, and turning on and off is quick and easy. We keep it on the charger through the night and the battery then lasts us all the day naps, even with the screen on. Very happy and highly recommend. Origin are happy to answer any queries or concerns too!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Rach B, thanks for the review and for taking time to let others know of your experience with the Secure720. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

wendlle

wendlleasked

Can the camera be mounted on a wall?

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. Yes, the camera unit can be mounted to the wall. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Sarah

Sarahasked

Just purchased an oricom sc720 with two cameras. This doesn’t pick up any sound to alert us the baby is crying or making a noise in the room.
We have an sc710 that picked up everything and vibrated through the night to let me know my little one was awake and making noise.
So disappointed, how can the one function of this not work?
Help please. This is the second attempt at a new oricom product we will be returning this month.
Looks like the sc710 will have to do.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Sarah, thanks for the message. Could you please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Lena C

Lena Casked

Hi,

My oricom sc710’s cameras have gradually fallen out of range and can not be detected any more. Is this a faulty issue?

Regards,
Leena

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Leena, thanks for the message. We would suggest that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist in this. Oricom Baby Care.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors