3Oricom Secure720

2.7

Allanah V.
Allanah V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oricom support

I have contacted Oricom twice about my unit and Janet Salama has given me the best service replying quickly and fixing the problem fast. I have twins so rely on that monitor greatly.
She is so very helpful and I appreciate her amazing service so much we need more people in customer service like her and I hope she gets recognised for this
Thankyou
Allanah Show reply
Kristin
KristinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

decent monitor

Purchased this monitor 1.5 years ago. Image isn’t fantastic, but I knew that it wouldn’t be & I love that it’s not connected to wifi. Able to play songs ect.
We have had issues with it turning on and off and beeping and I contacted oricom who were lovely & are sending me a replacement! Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom.

Sonia P.
Sonia P.South East Queensland, QLD

Connectivity not working even when 1m away

Our child unit camera does not work anymore!! Camera just keeps beeping. Have had to turn it off and sleep nearby bubs room so I can hear if he is okay. The older unit I use for my eldest is way better, got this newer version as a gift end of last year, but would not recommend sc720 at all!! Extremely disappointed!!
Yuri S.
Yuri S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Jo M.
Jo M.

Great camera, excellent sound

Excellent sound and good picture. I had a problem with the night vision and contacted oricom support and they sent a replacement camera within a week of me contacting them Show reply
JCe
JCe3 posts

Aleysha
AleyshaPerth, WA3 posts

Night Vision is terrible

The camera is near on useless for Night Vision. It has excellent sound and camera is fine during the day but unless you have the room lit up like a lighting store you can't see anything.

I thought perhaps it was something we were doing and we made do with the sound but now my daughter moves around we require the vision and we get absolutely nothing, just a grainy vision.

Not impressed as this wasn't a cheap camera. Show details

Mika
MikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Night vision is almost useless

Can barely see anything when used when the room is dark. Only time we can see anything is if he is standing with his face within a foot of the camera. Would almost be better off with an audio monitor. Show details
Alex ans Sanj
Alex ans SanjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Overall a good monitor

Can't fault this monitor. Audio and image are good and I am overall happy with it. A little disappointing that it has to be wall mounted and can't clip onto the cot but it is manageable. Show details ·  1
AshleighJG
AshleighJG

Terrible! Cheaper version is 10x better

Terrible monitor.
We have a small house and it is constantly sending the error alert, during the night consistently beeps that it’s been disconnected, dies within 2 hours even with full charge, needs to be reset by removing the battery and unplugging from the wall at least twice a day. Night vision is so so so poor - scary given one night my son was unwell and choking and we couldn’t see anything, luckily we could hear him. So disappointed in the quality of this, and the issues - attempted to contact oricom and was basically told too bad so sad and now we will need to replace it. Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message. We would love to look into this for you, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

BRITT.W
BRITT.WMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Terrible - would not recommend

This monitor was a gift for my baby shower and have been using for approx 4 months, I’ve never been so unhappy!
Super sensitive camera, a car driving past (our house isn’t very close to the road) or a fan on the other side of the room sets it off.
An error keeps coming up on monitor stopping the footage from coming up.
Has turned off during the night multiple times whilst on the charger fully charged.
Picture quality is not the best.
I’m disappointed that I do not have a receipt to return this item, now I have to go and look into spending money on another baby monitor. Show details
redraspberrys
redraspberrysHobart, TAS4 posts

Nataliia
NataliiaSydney, NSW5 posts

Terrible night vision

I m quite happy with most of the functions, like charge, battery life, temperature etc but the night vision is terrible. Blurry and can't see anything. We are very unhappy with it since the night vision is the biggest safety feature for me.
Madison
MadisonSydney, NSW6 posts

Has everything you need!

I am very happy with the audio and image quality on this monitor. It also has temperature reading, vibrating alerts, zoom, and the option of a black screen while you can still have the audio which is perfect for when I’m sleeping. Show details ·  1
Connectivity / Reliability
Audio Quality
Video Quality
wendlle
wendlleAU49 posts

Matty J.
Matty J.

I have had to mount my camera to the bottom of a wall mounted shelf. As a result, the feed is upside down. Is there a way to rotate this on the monitor?

Oricom   DM

Hi Matty, sorry - there is no way to flip the screen for display on the parent unit. Oricom.

Rosa B.
Rosa B.

if vox is off will the monitor still alert me my baby is crying?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, the VOX mode is designed to alert when noise is detected. If you have switched it off, then audio will stream through the baby monitor as normal. All the best, oricom.

Elodie R.
Elodie R.

Is there a way to stop the screen from turning on all the time and warning when temperature is too high once we know?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, for this one we would like to step you through it. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

CategoryBaby Monitors
TypeVideo & Audio
Features2-way Communication, Ambient Sounds, Infrared Camera, Lullabies and Room Temperature Monitor
Screen Size 2.4"