VerifiedMPN:UHF028
4.5

88% · 233 · 12%

Cornelius
CorneliusThe Mallee, VIC

nice to use simple clear screen

upon receiving my Oricom UHF028 fits nicely into my home as i use as home base it nice light clear dial the sound is clear as very happy with it Show details ·  1
Greg Hyland
Greg HylandNorth-West & West coast, TAS6 posts

Replacement faulty hand set cord

Outstanding service from Daniel at South Windsor, NSW. I phoned to say the cord and plastic outer on the handset of my UHF had started to separate. Daniel immediately recognised that it was a fault being reported in the past. He advised that the problem had been rectified, and a better quality one was available. He said he would send me a replacement free of charge, and I would send them the faulty one for there future quality control. That was the 17th March, and already have my new handset, and returned the faulty one. [2 April 2023] Show details ·  1
kevin
kevinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

oricom uhf 048

had a problem contacted customer support sent a replacement unit with no dramas just send the old one back ,customer support was more helpfull with this warranty claim.thanks for your help Show details ·  1
John
JohnNortheast, VIC4 posts

UHF028. Simple, loud and clear in noisy environments

I have purchased many different UHF radios for the farm over the years. I find this particular models speaker tone better than the others, making them loud and clear especially in noisy machinery e.g. Tractor. They are simple radios with a large easy to see display. I have bought several for my own use and fitted a few for other farmers and they all say the same. Customer support was great to deal with when one failed which was replaced quickly under warranty. Great price is a bonus.  Show details ·  1
Wilmer Caraang
Wilmer CaraangNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic

I will get another one to put in my other car good reception and easy to install i will suggest to my Mate to get one like ive got thanks oricom Show details ·  1
Scott Ruddock
Scott Ruddock4 posts

Still not installed

Hi guys I haven't installed it yet so can't comment but I am sure it will be a fantastic unit , looks like it will be easy to operate even for my wife ha ha Show details ·  1
Paul Mcnamara
Paul Mcnamara

Works well And has a good range

Easy to install. Ample length of leads and all fittings supplied. Lead passed through firewall well. Had to 3D print face piece to really make it really blend into dash. Show details ·  1
Alex Winnell
Alex WinnellMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

uhf radio

Good machine just what I expected and good price, easy to install and use. I bought as I haven't had one for years and miss it when I am travelling Show details ·  1
willhawk
willhawkPerth, WA10 posts

Works well with a good range

Have had a conversation ove 20Km flat country from on top of a hill. Fitted into vehicle with no issues. Had a job getting an antenna mount for nudge bar but finally manufactured one to fit under bonnet of Great Wall Show details ·  1
Neil Critchley
Neil CritchleySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good little unit

Easy to install and easy to use with no frills but works well. Please don't tell me I have to use 30 words as I will not do any reviews. Show details ·  1
Gary John G.
Gary John G.2 posts

This product is just the right size

The delivery was very fast and extremely well packaged. All arrived in good order. I’m extremely pleased with the product it was exactly as described in advertisement, I would recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Ben Rowe
Ben Rowe

Very happy with the product and service

It was delivered fast, very easy to install, it came with everything needed, works great and easy to operate, very happy with the whole experience, I would recommend Oricom to anyone Show details ·  1
Blue Mac
Blue MacSydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts

great radio

Using this radio brand for the first time it was quickly clear that it was a better coverage and remained clear longer.Putting it in the car was simple and it had plenty of power lead and aerial lead. Show details ·  1
Gregory S.
Gregory S.

does everything you need it to do,easy to operate and is nice and clear in reception

Easily fitted and the compact design makes for ease of operation. Reception is quite good. Dials are simple and easy to operate. The microphone fits well in your hand and easy to handle. Show details ·  1
Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Excellent quality

Website was very easy to navigate we found exactly what my son wanted for his Ute. This product was also on sale a great price for a very well made product. Delivery was quick Show details ·  1

steve
steve

I have just bought the compact uhf028 , and trying to wire it up so it turns off with the ignition. i have tried the black to negative chassis , red to fuse box , yet it still will not turn off.
please help

Oricom   DM

Hi Steve, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

Stephen

My 028 uhf must have a short in it turns on and off randomly and the screen doesn't light up where do i get it repaired?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Stephen

Thanks for that I'll give them a call.

Tim G.
Tim G.

i have just bought a oricom uhf 028 and has been installed can receive calls but as soon as I press the ptt button it gose to channel 80 and resetting don't fix it

Oricom   DM

Hi Tim, thanks for the message. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, and the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

lazercft
lazercft
Matthew R.
Matthew R.

Mine does the same any fix for the issue yet?

CategoryUHF & VHF Radios