VerifiedMPN:UHF182X

95% · 190%

Grahame F.
Grahame F.7 posts

Oricom 182X UHF

My GME UHF stopped working so I purchased the Oricom 182X I made the correct decision to buy one fantastic radio all of the functions work as stated by Oricom it is a better UHF then my GME was I highly recommend this UHF. Show details ·  1
Rob BGoulburn Valley, VIC3 posts

Great product and great customer service

Purchased this UHF due to the 2 channel feature, had a small issue with the unit as my transmitting volume was extremely low. Contacted Oricom and they immediately sent a replacement with no fuss. Replacement unit is perfect and is ideal for my needs. Great product and great customer service. Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveNorth West, QLD2 posts

Great UHF

I was having problems with the transmission cutting out. I called Oricom and the lady I spoke to could not be more helpful, after doing a factory reset over the phone with me it did not fix the problem. So she organized a replacement. The replacement was sent out without delay and I have just sent the troublesome one back to Oricom. The whole process was quick and simple I could not be happier with the way Oricom delt with the issue. I would definitely recommend this company and products and it's customer service. Show details ·  1
Red
Red
  Fair Incentive

Not a bad unit, a few teething issues

Unit works well. When first installed it would intermittently not recieve calls and would have to do a reset. Have not had any further issues since.
Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it! All the best, Oricom.

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Set and forget communication

Super easy to use, the auto select for each Antenna is a great feature. Having the Dual Antenna set to one unit is a great convenience. Show details ·  1
Harry A.
Harry A.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't be faulted

Love the dual antenna set up. Super easy switching between the two. Very simple to use and install Show details ·  1
Ian T.
Ian T.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great uhf unit

Had my unit installed 9 months ago and working great remote mounted the mic, good sound, good range Show reply
Gerard
GerardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

Having controls on the microphone is the best concept ever Show details ·  1
Joel
JoelPerth, WA

Unreal bit of kit!!

Easy plug and play install, super easy to use and saves so much time jumping out to swap antennas. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Peter H.
Peter H.Gippsland, VIC

Great unit

I work across the high country and ranges of East Gippsland - having the dual aerials gives clarity of reception making life a whole lot safer - get to hear where the loaded logging trucks are before they come round the bend! Show details ·  1
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

This unit is a must

The unit is super clear to hear and has excellent range by using the dual antenna highly recommended it Show details ·  1
Shannon
ShannonSydney, NSW

Quality product

Extremely happy with this unit , I have used it on 5 trips so far in non mobile service areas
And can’t fault it. Show reply
Craig
Craig

Great value

Oricom products are easy to install and great customer service from the sales team. Show reply
Rusm66
Rusm66Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Superior, easy to use product

Used it several times already in the high country is fantastic. Much improved send and receive quality from the GME we’d had before. Easier to use with controls all on the handset. Show details ·  1
David Cross
David Cross

Good Australian product

Nice & compact. Good quality antennas. great range & reception. Easy install Show details ·  1

William R.
William R.

Hi, Do you get the complete installation kit with the bundle deal you have advertised at present?
Regards, Bill.

Rob B

Everything I needed was in the box William, awesome product has not failed in any way

Oricom   DM

Hi William, yes - that is correct!

Anthony M.

I have had a UHF182X installed last night and it turns on for about four minutes and even with the car running it powers down
Also having trouble changing channels
is there a utube option to see what I am doing wrong

is there anyone there

Anthony M.

Does anyone monitor this site??????????????

Oricom   DM

Hi there, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, oricom.

kerry j.
kerry j.

I had this item instead but the hand set will not work

Oricom   DM

Hi Kerry, thanks for the message. Sorry to hear of your experience. We would recommend contacting our locally based Oricom Support Team 02 4574 8888 8a,-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as they will be able to troubleshoot with you. All the best, Oricom.

• GTIN13: 9338161006335