Origani

Bad reaction to product, left my skin scarred

ZG-S zero gravity perfectio (silver)with a faulty and customer service is unacceptable

ZG-S zero gravity perfectio (silver)with a faulty and customer service in Origani NZ is unacceptable.

I have bought this device in May of the year 2019, after several times use in the first month then I found the battery can not be fully charged. Every time the green light is on, it only lasts 1 or 2 times, I have used it for a couple of minutes every time. Nearly two years now I'm still waiting for the replacement of the faulty device but they refused to change it. If you don't want to waste your money and time, my advice is "don't buy", as it would give you lots of trouble as Origani NZ their customer service is really unacceptable.

Excellent staff and customer service

Hey the staff at origani were really helpful and friendly I was hesitant to try their products at first but the staff working there at the time assured me their product didn’t make my skin itchy and they were very honest because my skin was very smooth and the dead skin was gone.

Vicki Moreschi
Vicki MoreschiPerth, WA

Watery

The amount of money that you pay for this hand and nail cream is not worth it.
Because it was expensive, I used it sparingly. It is now not a cream, it’s all watery.
I also experienced bullying tactics from staff, but I was stupid enough to buy it.

will12
will12BRISBANE

Disgusting bullying behaviour of staff outside annoying pedestrians

Cody M.
Cody M.South East Queensland, QLD

My eyes are dreamy now !

Billy the top lad from garden city looked after my eyes. After using the eye device and eye gel, my eyes feel much better and more refreshed. Everyday I’m in front of a computer and they often get really fatigued and wrecked.

Thanks mate!! Would recommend!!

Blake W.
Blake W.South East Queensland, QLD

Boxing coach, barely use skin care

I had a good experience with Billy at Garden city and realised how i have been neglecting my skin. I feel clean and fresh now thanks to him! Cheers mate!!

amazing customer service

Billy had amazing customer service. Helped in deciding amazing skin care such as the Honey peel & face wash.

This was done at garden city and would definitely recommend

Tayla Thornton-Smith
Tayla Thornton-SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost in words

This product from Billy is amazing! I can’t wait to use the manuka honey peel and face wash. I love how it feels on my skin, leaving it smooth like a baby. Thanks Billy

Roberta M.
Roberta M.South East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly amazing

It’s been almost 3 months now using Origani Erda and Immortal jellyfish range..and I must say I am very impressed.

I was a little taken aback at start when Billy approached me because I have never had someone stop me to show me some skin care before.

But he made me feel really comfortable with how professional and knowledgeable he was. I’m 38 and I have used all sorts of international and Australian skin care brands.

What I liked about this place is they are so patient when I wanted to try everything, I really walked out feeling like I was pampered and taken care of. The products itself are stunning and I would highly recommend to friends and family’s who struggle to find something that suits their skin!!

Amanda W.
Amanda W.South East Queensland, QLD

Made me feel beautiful

I'm the type of girl who can't step foot out of the house without make up, I've never used skin products and don't take care of my skin unlike my girlfriends. I was pulled aside and showed the ropes and made they made me feel so beautiful to be in my own skin, I got quite emotional. I walked away spending fuckloads and walking away wearing no make up feeling beautiful. Thanks fellas

Disgusting & scamming salespeople

I’m appalled by the disgusting way this scamming business runs. They harass you to stop, scam you, try their best product on one eye & then when you love it they sell you the cheaper product. My friend was then told the correct product would be sent to them & of course it never came & now they will not be answer her calls. Scammers! Don’t even stop to be harassed by them. Walk straight by.

Holly-Rose Anderson
Holly-Rose AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!

These products are so amazing! I’ve been using them for only a few days now but I have already noticed a significant difference in the smoothness of my skin. Tom, the man who severed me at the queen street mall store had the best customers service I have ever experienced! He looked after me well and tried to find me the best possible deal that he could to ensure I got the best value! Overall, a 10/10 and I will be returning☺️

Jakob
JakobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life Changing Experience!

Billy helped me out today from Grand Plaza and I had such an amazing experienced. I've always been concerned about aging and had never got into any skincare routine. Billy showed me the way! Much appreciated!

Amazing!!

Billy from garden city was an awesome help. I will definitely recommend his product to friends and family! My single brothers skin is looking amazing now

Skyee L.
Skyee L.asked

Is origani skincare good for psoriasis?

Dear Skyee,
Thank you for sending us your inquiry.
Some of our products contain ingredients that could help, but because this condition requires medical supervision, we recommend first consulting with your health care professional, potentially showing them the ingredient list of our products (available on the website origani.com.au) and then decide based on their recommendation.
If you have any further questions, feel free to also email our customer service team who'll be happy to help on service@origani.com.au

Myrna A. Pagulayan
Myrna A. Pagulayanasked

Are you promoting your products here in the Philippines? I bought 1 manuka honey at vista mall Bataan, 3 weeks ago and i am using it for once a week only because that was d instruction given by d saleslady assigned in that area. I experience same wd other costomers that d sales lady is lowering its price up to 50 percent. Is the product really same as yours?

Dear Myrna,
Thank you for your question. We do have many boutique stores in Philippines. Due to some special months, our stores will offer big promotion. We wish the most pleasant experience in your skincare journey with Origani!
Kindest,
Origani Team.

Miss Atitud3
Miss Atitud3asked

my partner & I bought the gift pack from melbourne I find it very strange that all the reviews are all from Queensland so no other states buy this product ? we are yet to use it at home but when we bought the products she gave us a 15 min facial each & really didnt feel much different she was pushy & kept saying she will ask her manager about getting us the redlight therapy cheaper we didnt buy it she kept trying to sell it to us saying it wont be half price every again as its a 10 yr anniversary special so they are very pushy I have been for facials before & I dont think she told us the truth when she said she was a beautician for over 10 yrs

winniepang
winniepang

I will keep to using your product

OriganiOrigani

Hi, thank you for your feedback. As an Australian made brand, we take great pride in our products and aim to provide the highest quality products and service to our customers. We have stores throughout Australia and globally. We would like to sincerely apologise for your experience and hope that we can improve your impression of us in the near future. If you wish to give more details, kindly send it to service@origani.com.au. Kindest, Origani Team.

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands