ANDREA P.

ANDREA P.Darwin, NT

Touchy salesman.... average product.

Was literally hounded into buying two of their products by a pushy and very touchy salesman...... very sleezy. He stated the cream was amazing blah blah blah. I literally bought It to get away from this creepy man who wouldn’t leave me alone. Tried the deep wrinkle cream and eye cream. Pump for one bottle stopped working after a few days and can’t say that either cream is anything special. Not worth the $200 I paid.

EXTREMELY PUSHY SALES TACTICS

Origani seriously need to retrain their sales people, one of the sales people on 27/09/2019 at the Chadstone kiosk started off with a very pushy sales pitch and then began to apply the product onto my face without even asking! I was extremely taken aback and very concerned that I would have a reaction as my skin is very sensitive. Luckily this did not happen which means the product is probably organic as they say but I'm guessing not very effective either. However the effectiveness of the product is not the issue, the issue is your sales reps need to have a serious lesson in personal boundaries, I thought it was common sense to not touch other people's faces without asking first but evidently not.

Shanti

ShantiSydney, NSW

Frindly staff on 29/092019 1300 hours

Hi my name is shanti, I just wanted to let you know about the friendly staff members at the townhall store Sydney on Sunday 29 /09/2019 at1300 hours . I found them very professional and helpful,. I ddint have good experiences before and I thought, oragani is a good product and needs good staff .shanti

Aidan Lawrence

Aidan LawrenceSouth Australia

No refunds, a bit pushy, but the stuff is alright

Anna R.

Anna R.Peel, WA

AWFUL salesman

Use better sales people don't pray on the vulnerable to make a sale ... You know what your doing and it is disgusting ..... and when you are asked to stop calling someone darling do so I am not your darling but you continued to do it ..... Yes thank you for giving the refund but when someone says NO they mean NO don't keep pestering them when they are clearly preoccupied with other things .... Not good salesmen on your behalf ... You ended up with a lady in meltdown mode with other people helping to pick up the pieces.... Pray on woman that have no partner with them

LS G.Origani

Dear Anna, thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry for the negative experience you have had with one of our stores. We will be taking this very seriously and hope that we can improve your impression of us in the near future.

SO WORTH IT!!!

Partner bought the ageless by nature 24k collection and has been using it for six months.
THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING!!!

Not only is her skin now the shimmering, glowing quality of gold but we have been able to make a small passive income actually picking up pieces of dead skin and selling them on eBay.
If I could give it 6 stars I would.

THANK GOD the "luxury box will last forever." Because with anti-ageing care this good, so will you!!!

Tom.A is great

Served by Tom.A today and he is very friendly and nice. Great demonstration and ended up purchasing the cleaner and Manuka Honey peel At The myer centre Brisbane. Can't wait to use it at home!

Janine

JanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was amazed!

Tom.A showed me the facial cleanser and the eye gel I was stunned at how much dirt it brought off my skin. I was sold on it instantly as it left my skin feeling so clean. I can't wait to see the long term result!

winniepangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

I like the immortal creams and also the Manuka face peel. Make my skin feel smooth and no dry anymore. I recommend all chinese people with sensitive skin to try. Service was attentive and I felt good after the facial they give me at Edward st.

Daisy Ashford

Daisy AshfordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam! Beware!

Colleen Warner

Colleen WarnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

63 year old lady, shocking results from anti-ageing treatments!

Never really looked after my skin until I met King at Westfield Garden city. Results from the treatments were amazing and out of this world. I purchased the Perfectio Silver machine, Indulgence pack along with an Immortajell wrinkle diffusing mask. I love the products and I rate the service infinity and beyond. Look forward to trying the treatments at the Edward st store in September! Thank you Origani! Kind Regards, Colleen Warner

Tarn

Tarn

Will never buy from Origani!

Nancy A.

Nancy A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service by Tom, knowledgable and professional.

Great service offered by Tom at the MYER Centre. He was knowledgable and able to demonstrate the quality of the products. I was only going to purchase the honey mask/peel but ended up getting 3 piece skincare set- great decision. The products feel great on the skin. Cleanser doubles as make up remover, honey peel exfoliates gently and left my skin very soft, the moisturiser is water based, very light and absorbs well. Top quality products and made in Australia - bonus.

Erda range cleanser !

I tried the Honey peel , cleanser and the day cream with the help of Steve. Absolutely loved the products and purchased the cleanser for now. Steve has been a excellent sales agent and has definitely convinced me to purchase the Honey peel in the near future. Thank you Steve.

Came in looking 73, left looking 50

Absolutely thrilled with King and Billy from Myer centre. The two lovely gentleman was very caring and knowledgeable with the products. I can't wait to use the Red light therapy machine I've purchased.

Will definitely come back for more products soon! Thanks Team!

JenK

JenKNorth Queensland, QLD

Cant wait to try it on my face

I have just purchased the Luxury trio pack from Tom.a in the Myer centre Brisbane. Super happy with the one on one approach and the service and cannot wait to get home and start a routine using this products.

Chloe Jordan

Chloe JordanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I have been using bodyshop products for a few months now. Recently I've been trying this brand called Origani in Westfield Garden city. King showed me a few products and his passion and enthusiasm on skincare convinced me to give this a go. I've been using the products, it smells nice and my skin feels great. The service I had in Origani Westfield Garden city was fantastic. For people who hasn't tried this, I would recommend to give it a go. I am looking forward to continue this skincare routine. ~ Chloe Jordan

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic personal service!!

I'm looking to improve the condition of my skin and the manuka honey peel definately showed positive results!! Looking forward to future purchases. Thanks again to Alex for the professional service!! Well done

Julia Bell

Julia BellSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time trying Origani, enjoyed it very much~

I love natural skincare and really enjoyed the products King showed me. I purchased the luxury kit in Garden city westfield shopping centre. Thank you very much for the service. ~ Julia Bell

S.H.

S.H.South East Queensland, QLD

Rationale user, giving Origani a try!

I've been using Rationale for two years and it's been fine but the products I've tried at Origani made my skin felt different. I felt my skin more hydrated and the pores has been refined. I purchased the Manuka honey peel, day cream & cleanser from King in Garden city. Service was fabulous! Maybe keen to try the serum, eye gel & nightcream next time. Thank you! ~Sandie Howe

Myrna A. Pagulayan

Myrna A. Pagulayanasked

Are you promoting your products here in the Philippines? I bought 1 manuka honey at vista mall Bataan, 3 weeks ago and i am using it for once a week only because that was d instruction given by d saleslady assigned in that area. I experience same wd other costomers that d sales lady is lowering its price up to 50 percent. Is the product really same as yours?

Dear Myrna,
Thank you for your question. We do have many boutique stores in Philippines. Due to some special months, our stores will offer big promotion. We wish the most pleasant experience in your skincare journey with Origani!
Kindest,
Origani Team.

Miss Atitud3

Miss Atitud3asked

my partner & I bought the gift pack from melbourne I find it very strange that all the reviews are all from Queensland so no other states buy this product ? we are yet to use it at home but when we bought the products she gave us a 15 min facial each & really didnt feel much different she was pushy & kept saying she will ask her manager about getting us the redlight therapy cheaper we didnt buy it she kept trying to sell it to us saying it wont be half price every again as its a 10 yr anniversary special so they are very pushy I have been for facials before & I dont think she told us the truth when she said she was a beautician for over 10 yrs

winniepang

I will keep to using your product

LS G.Origani

Hi, thank you for your feedback. As an Australian made brand, we take great pride in our products and aim to provide the highest quality products and service to our customers. We have stores throughout Australia and globally. We would like to sincerely apologise for your experience and hope that we can improve your impression of us in the near future. If you wish to give more details, kindly send it to service@origani.com.au. Kindest, Origani Team.

Jannet

Jannetasked

Hello, My name is Jannet. When i purchased my Origani Nail Kit, i was told that the nail buffer is replaceable for free. How do i request for a new one? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryBeauty Product Brands