Origani

• Incentivised Review Yes (7%) · No (93%)

patricia

patriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

30 years old trying Organic SkinCare

I was walking through Garden City Shopping Centre and tried some of the Manuka Honey Peel on my wrist. All my dead skin came of straight away after wiping it. So Tom the sales representative rubbed some day cream on both my wrists. I was really surprised how much younger the skin that had the peel applied looked. So I decided it really would make me look younger if I used it for my face and brought it.

Yin

YinSouth East Queensland, QLD

trying Origani skin care for the first time

I met Tom at Garden City and he showed me many of the products. The moisturisers were non-oily and smooth. I tried the eye gell and it really made the skin under my eyes look and feel fresher. Looking forward to trying the rest of the range at some point.

LS G.Origani

Super pushy sales person. Didn't care about allergies.

Eastland shop today, with my Son, offered the hand cream, which my Son took.
Then lured into the shop. Manuka Honey scrub applied to my hand, without consent, after asking what is in it as I have allergies. Sales person brushed off my concerns and applied it, and several other things, to my skin, without consent again.
I now currently have an allergic reaction to something she applied and i don't know which one of the items caused it.
Needless to say I used my Son getting restless as an excuse to leave.

piero

pieroSydney, NSW

22 years old trying Organic Skin care

I tried the manuka honey peel at the Myer Centre in Brisbane , Tom m showed me the product and it was really good on my skin , so happy to take it with me and clean my Skin , good service : )

LS G.Origani

Happy to try Australian organic skin care

I stopped in at the Mt Ommaney store pop up store and was able to try out the eye gel concentrate, manuka honey peel and toning and cleansing. I was impressed by the results and the service received by Tom m. Today I am taking home the Manuka honey peel and the cleanser.

Vicki Cameron

Vicki CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, existing customer from years ago

Great service. Looking forward to seeing the results after 1 month. Met king in garden city and purchased the Manuka honey peel. I was an existing customer a long time ago and forgot about it until I got approached by King. The product works really well, just a great product! Vicki cameron

LS G.Origani

returning customer amazed from the eye gel

I passed by the pop up store in Mt Ommaney in Brisbane. Tom M showed me the eye gel and it was amazing. Feels very uplifting under the eye and reduces the puffiness. I ended up taking it home! Fabulous!

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing products

The products are amazing and they have totally changed my mind regarding skin care products. Also, the customer service was prefect in Garden City (Tom and David) and they helped me a lot to get to know about the Eye Gel and Day Cream. Highly recommended.

Ioapo

IoapoSouth East Queensland, QLD

20 years old starting look after my skin

i passed by origani garden city and tested the manuka honey on my face , tom m and David showed me how easy is to clean my skin, i grab the Manuka honey peel and the cleanser and it feels good !

Dannii

DanniiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trying organic for the first time, love the products and instant results

Stopped in at Garden City and tried the eye gel and I really liked it along with the Manuka honey peel so ended up purchasing the Indulgence kit . Thanks to Tom for looking after me. Love them and will buy them again in future.

Hugo Walker

Hugo WalkerCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent service and products at Garden City pop up store

My name is Hugo. When walking through the Garden City shopping mall I saw an Origani pop up store. The staff there, Tom and David, looked after me very well by explaining which products would be suitable and then using them - ones from the Immortal range + the Perfectio device. My skin feels amazing! It glows with health and vitality after such a short time. I highly recommend these products. Also, the staff really know their products well and explain how each one works very clearly.

Fabulous

Very excited to try out the manuca honey peel ! Erik my salesman was very lovely and fun. Definitely coming back to the Brisbane city Origani to spend some more money $$

sifo

sifoSouth East Queensland, QLD

trying Organic Skin care for the first time

My name is Sifo, meet Tom m at garden city shopping centre , i tried the manuka honey peel on my face and it felt amazing , it make my skin feels less oily . hilly recommend to try it !

gemma

gemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Enjoyed this product a lot!

I used the manuka honey peel, daycream, cleanser, serum, nightcream and eye gel. I also use the body butter. King has served me in myer centre and I really enjoy the service he provided. The products are just amazing and i look forward to the immortajell range in the future, for now i will stick the ERDA range. Gemma morrisey

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Origani products demo in store

Loved the products so much I bought Manuka honey peel, daycream & cleanser and committed to more. I met King at Myer centre and he was really easy to talk with. I'll be back for the eye gel, nightcream and serum. Thank you!

New Product Trial

In the Myer center in Brisbane I tried some new products with King. I have never exfoliated, it was amazing how much better my skin felt after only 1 treatment. Then I tried the red light treatment. After only 5 minutes many of the wrinkles had visibly disappeared. This looks like an amazing product. I will be back to purchase in the future. I was pleased there was no hard sell and therefore am happy to return again when I can afford more products.

Shaz

ShazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pushy sales tactics

At Southland today and had similar experience as previous reviewers. Was targeted offering a free sample of eye cream by practically shoving it in my face, which was then followed by the sales tactic of trialling the exfoliating scrub on my hands and then the pressurising sales tactics already mentioned in previous reviews. Can’t speak about the quality of the product, as yet to try it but annoyed at myself for feeling I was pushed into buying a product because of feeling pressured by such pushy salesmen. They would give used car salesmen a run for their money. Annoyed at Westfield management for allowing such sales practices within their establishment and will be submitting a complaint to them.

LS G.Origani

Couldn’t escape from the sales person..felt trapped.

At Northland in Melbourne I was targeted by a young man with a sample of Origani. Then I found myself on a seat being asked numerous cliched questions like “Don’t you think you deserve the best? “ and having products put on my skin without my wish or consent. I felt myself being sucked into some ghastly vortex and ended up paying more than I have in my lifetime on skin products. There were promises of discounts and much flashing of calculators. I am a pensioner and simply could not afford all this. Afterwards I felt angry and resentful and would urge anyone reading this to avoid Origani sales people at all costs.

Joe

Joe

Pushy but finally get out with some bargains

LS G.Origani

Dear Joe, thank you for your feedback. Could you please let us know which store location did you purchase from? Thanks Joe and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

HitJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even a single star is a shame! Good product, extremely bad sales tactics!

Rude, no product information, just straight hard sales tactics.
Hey?
Are you here to buy something today?
So you will buy?
What's your budget?
Pushes a calculator to me??
I am like I just need to look at and options for a cream and serum pack that I could gift someone.
Nothing about, how old, complexion, lifestyle, and allergies??? Nothing just what is your budget ? ... I was like, please keep you calculator and if I wanted to buy a used car, I wouldn't be at a pop up store, in garden city Brisbane..being served by the regional manager mr. KING himself! Never going back

Who even does that?

Myrna A. Pagulayanasked

Are you promoting your products here in the Philippines? I bought 1 manuka honey at vista mall Bataan, 3 weeks ago and i am using it for once a week only because that was d instruction given by d saleslady assigned in that area. I experience same wd other costomers that d sales lady is lowering its price up to 50 percent. Is the product really same as yours?

Dear Myrna,
Thank you for your question. We do have many boutique stores in Philippines. Due to some special months, our stores will offer big promotion. We wish the most pleasant experience in your skincare journey with Origani!
Kindest,
Origani Team.

Miss Atitud3

Miss Atitud3asked

my partner & I bought the gift pack from melbourne I find it very strange that all the reviews are all from Queensland so no other states buy this product ? we are yet to use it at home but when we bought the products she gave us a 15 min facial each & really didnt feel much different she was pushy & kept saying she will ask her manager about getting us the redlight therapy cheaper we didnt buy it she kept trying to sell it to us saying it wont be half price every again as its a 10 yr anniversary special so they are very pushy I have been for facials before & I dont think she told us the truth when she said she was a beautician for over 10 yrs

winniepang
winniepang

I will keep to using your product

LS G.Origani

Hi, thank you for your feedback. As an Australian made brand, we take great pride in our products and aim to provide the highest quality products and service to our customers. We have stores throughout Australia and globally. We would like to sincerely apologise for your experience and hope that we can improve your impression of us in the near future. If you wish to give more details, kindly send it to service@origani.com.au. Kindest, Origani Team.

Jannet

Jannetasked

Hello, My name is Jannet. When i purchased my Origani Nail Kit, i was told that the nail buffer is replaceable for free. How do i request for a new one? Thanks

Maria
Maria

I was told the same and mine does not work anymore.
The person who sold it to me was extremely pushy and didn't explain it very well because she was rushing me to pay asap.
She gave me 3 packets for $160 and told me that normally 1 packet is $160 and I get 2 free. I later found out this was not true.

Hello Maria,

Thankyou for feedback and explaining the situation. The Buffer strips are replaceable at any Origani stores within AUSTRALIA ......

Could you please provide the details of this pack purchase and the store you visited as we would like to investigate this further as we don't sell them individually or in packs.

We appreciate you informing us of the situation. Could you please contact us via our Customer Service email on service@origani.com.au as we wold like some more information from you.

Once again, thank you Maria.
Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives