4.4

Natural and fast results

The products are high quality with more natural ingredients compared to other brands. Within a week of using the items from Origiani, my skin has become much healthier. The manuka honey scrub is incredible and gentle. Thank you Billy for the insight and help

OMG, Poor Sales Tactics!!

Sunny B.

Sunny B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the products

My partner has puffiness and dark circle, been using the eye gel and absolutely amazed at the results. Cheers Billy from Garden city for the help! Will come back for more!

Han Y

Han YSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

Im a 19 year old man, suffering from acne. The Manuka honey and face wash has been part of my regime for the past three months and I’m experiencing significant improvement. Thanks Billy from Myer for looking after me!

Amazing products !!

I was given a fantastic demonstration of the products from the lovely man, Billy at Myers Brisbane. Absolutely astonished at what these products have done for me so far. Amazing results already, love love love.

Xin Hao

Xin HaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing products

I’m a 20 year old Chinese male, I seldom use skin care because of how it makes my skin feels. But after using Origani products I have changed my mind. Thanks Billy from Myer for looking after me.

Tiffany

TiffanySouth East Queensland, QLD

My Skin’s on Cloud9!

I purchased the Origani Manuka Honey Peel from Billy in Myer Brisbane City and I absolutely love using this product. My skin feels tighter, fresher and youthful. Thanks to Billy, he personalised the selected skincare products that my skin needed. He’s very knowledgeable and knows his products. Buying the Manuka Honey Peel was the best decision.

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

The Manuka Skin Peel is absolutely fantastic. I purchased it in Edward St Brisbane today and the results are great even on a 60 year old man like me. My wife says I look 10 years younger. The service from the guys was great.

CoralSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic customer service

Oliver at the Origani stand in Westfield garden city was so lovely he demonstrated the products that he thought would be beneficial for me and completely won me over! I can’t thank him enough the products are amazing! He’s a customer service guru!

Coral

I honestly love the products so much I wish we had your brand I’ve run the UK!

LS G.Origani

Thank you Coralm that is so fantastic to hear. Yes, we hope to Origani will be sold in the UK in the future. Have a great day!

Brodie M.

Brodie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant experience

I was just casually walking by the Myer centre in brissy where I was approached by a lovely young lady Shelly. Firstly I wasn’t interested then she asked me if I liked Manuka honey, I said yes. She than put some on my hand to show me what it does, I was kinda grossed out but amazed at the same time as she has exfoliated my hand (dead skin everywhere) super impressed by the product. The comparison from one hand to another really shows a lot. Very impressed by the product! Recommend hooking in!

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Magic skincare. Exceptional service.

I was warmly approached by a staff member, Oliver, who quickly identified my wants and needs. Oliver was unbelievably knowledgable on the products and demonstrated these in a professional manner. The products proved their results almost instantly and I loved the textures/smell, taking into consideration they are not perfumed, I am very impressed. I could not have asked for more impeccable service and a great shopping experience from Oliver.

Amelia

AmeliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Try it! Its good

I tried the product and the outcome of that was very impressive. The effect was immediate and I can see the change in my skin. I purchased it from Adi on 150 Edward Street.

Hervorragend

Ich hab mir das Manuka Honey Peeling gekauft. Ich wurde im Pacific Fair Shopping Center von Oliver angesprochen.
Schon nach der Testanwendung habe ich einen deutlichen Unterschied von meiner Haut gemerkt.

Jaharra Waterswan

Jaharra WaterswanSouth East Queensland, QLD

within one use i have already seen huge results

Fantastic customer service. These products have already visibly made a difference to my skin just with one use of the products, I had started struggling with my skin for the first time in my life since changing contraceptives but these products seem to be combating those issues amazingly and I will definitely continue to use these. I ended up purchasing Manuka honey peel, daycream and cleanser. - Jaharra Waterswan

Josh C

Josh CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product out there.

Bought this product from garden city, honestly didn't expect the exfoliating cream to work. But this is an absolutely perfect product. Big thank you to Shelly for top notch treatment.

Masa

MasaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sugoi!!!

I bought this one from Shelly at Westfield Garden City. This is an awesome product. I think I use this in the future. It’s because this one removes our dirt. I recommend not only women but for men.

Fantastic Valentines Day Present For My Wife

Purchased a 3 pack through Tom at the Edward St Brisbane store.
Fantastic salesman, fantastic product. Very happy wife.
And the pricing is good for the quality and quantity.
We will be repeat customers of these products.

Febe

FebeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good good good XD

I got the Manuka honey peel at Westfieldgarden city. It's fantastic to try a useful foreign product as a Chinese. Erik is very friendly and I'm glad to make friend with him. This product is amazing and I'm happy to find it. Next time I will try other products.

I feel so disappointed

I first use these products and gained rash redness. Called up for help and ended up that I can only get to exchange products. Do you think confident standstill on your products? How would it affect my face in long term usage? I strongly recommend not to buy this product. Thank you.

Teacey L.
Teacey L.

Hi Origani, the purchased was in Malaysia branch.

Hi Teacey,
Thank you for your reply. Are you able to advise us of which store in Malaysia you had this experience, so that we can follow up with them?
Kind Regards,
Origani Customer Care

I got a manuka honey peel from my guy Erik at Westfield Garden City. The sample of the manuka honey has really intrigued me, so I had to get me one.

Myrna A. Pagulayanasked

Are you promoting your products here in the Philippines? I bought 1 manuka honey at vista mall Bataan, 3 weeks ago and i am using it for once a week only because that was d instruction given by d saleslady assigned in that area. I experience same wd other costomers that d sales lady is lowering its price up to 50 percent. Is the product really same as yours?

Dear Myrna,
Thank you for your question. We do have many boutique stores in Philippines. Due to some special months, our stores will offer big promotion. We wish the most pleasant experience in your skincare journey with Origani!
Kindest,
Origani Team.

Miss Atitud3

Miss Atitud3asked

my partner & I bought the gift pack from melbourne I find it very strange that all the reviews are all from Queensland so no other states buy this product ? we are yet to use it at home but when we bought the products she gave us a 15 min facial each & really didnt feel much different she was pushy & kept saying she will ask her manager about getting us the redlight therapy cheaper we didnt buy it she kept trying to sell it to us saying it wont be half price every again as its a 10 yr anniversary special so they are very pushy I have been for facials before & I dont think she told us the truth when she said she was a beautician for over 10 yrs

winniepang
winniepang

I will keep to using your product

LS G.Origani

Hi, thank you for your feedback. As an Australian made brand, we take great pride in our products and aim to provide the highest quality products and service to our customers. We have stores throughout Australia and globally. We would like to sincerely apologise for your experience and hope that we can improve your impression of us in the near future. If you wish to give more details, kindly send it to service@origani.com.au. Kindest, Origani Team.

Jannet

Jannetasked

Hello, My name is Jannet. When i purchased my Origani Nail Kit, i was told that the nail buffer is replaceable for free. How do i request for a new one? Thanks

Maria
Maria

I was told the same and mine does not work anymore.
The person who sold it to me was extremely pushy and didn't explain it very well because she was rushing me to pay asap.
She gave me 3 packets for $160 and told me that normally 1 packet is $160 and I get 2 free. I later found out this was not true.

Hello Maria,

Thankyou for feedback and explaining the situation. The Buffer strips are replaceable at any Origani stores within AUSTRALIA ......

Could you please provide the details of this pack purchase and the store you visited as we would like to investigate this further as we don't sell them individually or in packs.

We appreciate you informing us of the situation. Could you please contact us via our Customer Service email on service@origani.com.au as we wold like some more information from you.

Once again, thank you Maria.
Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands