Origani

Omri the perfect sales person!

Omri showed me the beautiful products and demonstrated how good is was.
Got me convinced to purchase the products.
Enjoyed the demonstration of products very much and looking forwards to my facial once booked.
I would recommend this Beautiful product to anyone.

Great staff. Amazing product.

Billy from Myer centre helped us with an amazing exfoliating Honey peel. Absolutely love the product and really appreciate the service. Will definitely recommend to anybody to needs amazing skin care product.

Never seen my skin so bright and feel so soft!

King at Westfield Garden city was so helpful right from the start. He knew everything about each of his products and helped me to find the products that I needed and wanted in preparation for my wedding.

I left with the cleanser, Manuka honey peel and day cream, all of which I tested at the kiosk and my skin honestly feels the smoothest it ever has and it sucked the oil and dead skin straight out of my pores. I love it! Don’t think I could use anything else now.

Jordan was great!

Jordan demonstrated the product on my face and arms and the product works amazingly! She is also really kind and approachable! I would reccomend this product to people who have skin problems for sure.

Origani Repertoire for Men- Ido at Brisbane Myer Centre Store

Ido at Brisbane Myer Centre store..very friendly, excellent knowledge of products, demonstrated how to use the products and explained in detail about Origani repertoire for men...Excellent service..Thank You and I'm very satisfied

Brisbane Myer Centre Store

Very easy, salesman had excellent knowledge of products and was able to explain everything to me in great detail. I got to try the product and loved the feel of the cleanser and moisturiser.

Natures gentle exfoliater

Thanks Jordan for the wonderful exfoliating honey. I can’t believe how soft my face feels. I was a bit skeptic at first but I really like it. Thanks again for your great advice. Torie

Joie is the best
Joie in the bankstown central is the most attractive sales person, she attracted me twice today n sold 6 products. She is so good that i like the way she presented. Thank you. This the best product i have ever purchased.

Great Product! Great customer service!

Ido at the Mount Gravatt Westfield shopping center, helped us buy the exfoliater with Manuka honey and the day cream. He explained the many benifits and demonstrated a tester and how it should be applied, I came home and used the exfoliater, my skin has never felt so soft and smooth! Great service by Ido and great product!

Amazing products!

Two weeks ago a girl called July stopped me at Canberra Center. I was planning on buying my sister a birthday present and July said she wanted to spoil me with a present, in the end I walked away with the manuka honey peel for me and a nail kit for my sister.
Since a young age I have had very oily, acne prone skin and I have tried endless soaps and creams without seeing lasting results. I've been using this product for two weeks now and I have seen a significant improvement, my face looks much better and if it continues this way I'll definitely come back to buy more products.

Thank you!

The lovely Juli from Canberra Center sold me Salt Scrub , I am very pleased with the product and the service was excellent, I will definitely come back to Origani
Thank you!

Canberra Center

Today a girl named Juli sold me face cream at Canberra Center, afterwards I bought an eye gel. The service was of a high level, she was charming, very attentative and overall extremely professional, explaining everything to me in great detail.

Jordan is amazing!

I was in myer centre and met Jordan who helped me decided in a product which I'm looking forward to using!! Got a good discount for all stores around. Yes

Amazing products and amazing service!

I bought a few days ago at the Carnes Hill Mall face and body products and from Origen company from Leslie. The service was amazing and the products are Perfect . I strongly recommend Origen products. Thank you Leslie!

Excellent Experience

Sales person, Billy from Garden City was fantastic and I like how it makes my skin feel. I got the Manuka honey peel exfoliate, might try the day cream next time.

Great products & service!

This week I was at Canberra Center and I met an amazing girl named Juli she sold me a set of Salt Scrub and Buddy Butter. The service was amazing, the products were in high quality and definitely worth the shopping experience

Very good product and service

I bought nail kit pack from lovely Juli in Canberra center,
The service was amazing and the product is in high quality product with lifetime warranty,
I am highly recommend and satisfied!

Amazing products

Billy looked after me at garden city. He really helped me find an exfoliater for my face that worked for me. Incredible customer service. Can't wait to use the Manuka honey.

Impressive product and staff

Love the honey peel i got from billy at myer centre. Definitely recommend for those who needs an amazing exfoliation. Very nice customer service and very knowledgeable! Will come back!

Amazing product, and even better service from Juli

I purchased eye gel and manuka honey peel and serum from Juli in the Canberra center, she was generous, respectful, and very responsible, all in all a great worker.
I'm originally from Canada, I love the products, better than anything I can find back home.

Hello, My name is Jannet. When i purchased my Origani Nail Kit, i was told that the nail buffer is replaceable for free. How do i request for a new one? Thanks

Where are those outlet sores in Melbourne?

Is origani a wholly Australian company or is it own buy overseas Company in whole or part, I am particularly seeking to know if this company is in anyway linked with Israel?
To the best of my knowledge they are an Australian company. I was told there HQ is based in Melbourne. Like any company not all Staff thoa are Australian made ha ha would be pretty difficult with Australia being an immigrant country. I am aware there are just many Israeli’s that work in sales, so that might be your confusion. Have to say Israeli’s seem such nice & warm people, who are willing to work hard and with a positive attitude, so seems to be a winner for us all!

Similar listings