Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Masih

MasihGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pushy salesperson

At the store, I was shocked to see so many selling tricks being played on you. The have so many tricks to make you buy their products including misrepresenting their position at store, offering discounts, misleading, suggestive comments.

Purchased in December 2019 for $202.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin

It's fine

The product itself is ok, standard peel cleanser. Haven't used it long enough to notice long term results yet.
I was made to feel uncomfortable by the sales guy at the Auckland store though. Every couple of seconds I had something complimented. Combined with the physical closeness of demonstrating the product including touching legs, I felt like I was at a bar. He then gave me his number and offered a free facial treatment which he would personally do. I would have liked a free facial but obviously wasn't going to take him up on that and now I walk on the opposite side of the street to avoid the store.
I get that sales teams are meant to make the customer feel good but tone it down please?

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Bella

BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceived

I'm not really happy

Purchased in November 2019.

Ina
Ina
LS G.Origani

Thank you Ina. We appreciate your prompt reply.

Kindest regards,
Customer Care Team

Pushy & Offensive Staff

Purchased at Westfield.

Skin TypeOily Skin

MinetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please educate your sales staff.

Minette

The location was Chadstone. I'm not sure if you have more than one location within Chadstone, but it was the stall setup near target.

Worth a try!

Purchased this Manuka Honey Peel over a month ago and has been using it since, between 1-2x a week. I can definitely see a change in my complexion and has made my skin smoother. My skin is also very sensitive but it didn’t react to this one due to its organic ingredients. I haven’t had any breakouts either which is very unusual when using something new.

I love this product and I believe that it’s really worth a try. Will definitely go back to get and try their other products.

Purchased in July 2019 at Westfield Albany for $180.00.

Eve

EveVictoria

Forced to buy.

This sales lady pulled me into the shop and pushed me to buy this product. She also told me I'll be getting a student discount but still paid $165 for it. She offered to give be 2 other free products just to persuade me into buying this super expensive product even though I've rejected many times by telling her I have a very sensitive skin. I have not touched/opened all 3 of these products, it would be great if I can get a refund for it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Origani for $165.00.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smoother Skin

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Tal A.

Tal A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I Loved it

I was invited to go into the shop to have a sample of Manuka Honey Peel. I have combination skin, so after apply this product I felt my skin so smooth and hydrated.
The staff was really nice with me and my mother, I just loved the experience in the shop. After one month I had a facial experience in the shop and I got the toning cleanser and day cream from Erda collection. It is the first time that a skincare is working perfect for me.

Purchased in March 2019 for $165.00.

Anna

AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $95.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

humanrooms

humanroomsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Burnt my skin!

The pushy sales woman said this product is GUARANTEED to help Rosecea and Excema on my face but demonstrated on my hand. I have used it twice and it burns!

Purchased in April 2019 at Origani.

Pushy sales staff

I usually don't post reviews, especially when I haven't used the product, however I have been reading other reviews about the sales staff and have to agree. I know about selling products, but when you need to lie about yourself and "special deals" then you lose me. The price of the product is exorbitant. The product presentation reminded me of a sleight of hand magic trick. The guy kept blaming his accent when I would ask for clarification or challenge his claims. Yeah, I heard you fine the first time. Very poor attitude of the company if their frontline staff are behaving in such a manner. I will be definitely giving this product a miss, although I could afford to buy it.

Purchased in April 2019.

arcturus

arcturusSydney

Scam and terrible!

Do not trust the other 5 star comments. Comments made from paid users in poor countries. I cant believe this kind of scam actually exist and are allowed in Australia.

I dare you to apply the peel and leave it longer on your face and you will notice the side effect. No skincare product in anyway should harm the skin. I'm not allergic to anything but after i apply this product on my face and wash it after it dry, i feel pain on some area like burnt where i apply and there are 'some white plastic' stuck to your face.

Purchased in March 2019 for $130.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
LS G.Origani

Atrociously pushy sales but good product

Purchased in April 2016.

Rin Yue

Rin YueMalaysia

Belongs In Everyones Regimen

Its has almost been 2 months since I started using the Manuka Honey Peel and I have had such a good experience going all the way back to when I first bought it. The staff were incredibly friendly to me and helped me find exactly what I wanted/needed, which was a good exfoliator. My skin has improved drastically since using. My skin looks smoother, brighter, younger and most importantly I FEEL BETTER about my skin. I love it

Best product ever! Love the ERDA range~!

The first time I bought 3 sets of Indulgence pack was in Garden city. This time I was asked to give a feedback on the products when I purchased again the second time. This time, 5 Manuka honey peels along with a Luxury kit. The product is excellent. King gives me the best price as always! I know I am a difficult lady but he has so much patience for me. Thank you so much for the service and product! I love Origani! <3

Purchased in March 2019 at Origani for $1,200.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

YelinaSydney, NSW

N o p e

Purchased in February 2019 for $420.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Hi, my email address is yelinanatasya2@outlook.com

Ace

AceGUNGAHLIN

Go to buy this! Fantastic!

Really awesome product! Got the Manuka Honey as part of the indulgence collection I purchased at Canberra Centre. Love the products, the manuka honey gives me a great feeling of freshness, I have always suffered from redness on my face and can really see how the product is helping to lighten up my skin tone.
The service at Canberra centre was great and they educated me about all the benefits of Manuka honey which was brilliant. thanks to the wonderful team for introducing me to this wonder :-)

Biyu Chen

Biyu ChenMalaysia

Has Really Helped Me and My Skin

To those who have sensitive skin (like me) and it gets irritated very easily, Manuka Honey Peel is a good product for you. It doesn't dry up your face after multiple uses. It moisturizes your face and keeps it looking healthy and clean. I personally was recommended this product because of my acne scars and now I can say It really helped my skin erase the acne scars and also brightens my skin tones and makes it look and feel so smooth. I used it anywhere from 3-4 times per week; It is a great product and I'm really happy I found something that works for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Its the perfect exfoliating mask I have ever used.

Charlene L.

Charlene L.asked

can it remove freckle on face?

Dear Charlene,

Thank you for your question.
Freckle happens due to genetic and sunshine factors. If it's genetic, it's extremely hard to remove. However, if your case is because of the sun, we recommend you to try Origani COMPLEXION PERFECTION range. It is specified for Hyperpigmentation treatment. Kindly visit our website for more information: https://www.origani.com.au/shop-by-range/complexion-perfection.html.

Thanks Charlene and have a nice day!

Jovy

Jovyasked

Hi. I bought this Manuka honey peel, the day cream and the soap. I started using it this week and my face is starting to itch. Is it supposed to be like this?

Dear Jovy,
Thank you for your question.
That shouldn't be the case. Please make sure that you have followed the instruction of applying and rubbing the Manuka Honey Peel for less than 10 seconds. If the reaction still persists, please stop using the product.
We hope this helps.
Kindest,
Origani Team.

Kamela N.

Kamela N.asked

How do i buy it?

Dear Kamela,
Thank you for your question. Kindly visit our website to purchase this product: https://www.origani.com.au/natures-gentle-exfoliator-manuka-honey-peel.html
Kindest,
Origani Team.

Barbara K
Barbara K

Do I apply Manuka honey peel on wet face or dry...

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives