Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

MinetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please educate your sales staff.

Minette

The location was Chadstone. I'm not sure if you have more than one location within Chadstone, but it was the stall setup near target.

Worth a try!

Purchased this Manuka Honey Peel over a month ago and has been using it since, between 1-2x a week. I can definitely see a change in my complexion and has made my skin smoother. My skin is also very sensitive but it didn’t react to this one due to its organic ingredients. I haven’t had any breakouts either which is very unusual when using something new.

I love this product and I believe that it’s really worth a try. Will definitely go back to get and try their other products.

Purchased in July 2019 at Westfield Albany for $180.00.

Eve

EveVictoria

Forced to buy.

This sales lady pulled me into the shop and pushed me to buy this product. She also told me I'll be getting a student discount but still paid $165 for it. She offered to give be 2 other free products just to persuade me into buying this super expensive product even though I've rejected many times by telling her I have a very sensitive skin. I have not touched/opened all 3 of these products, it would be great if I can get a refund for it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Origani for $165.00.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smoother Skin

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Tal A.

Tal A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I Loved it

I was invited to go into the shop to have a sample of Manuka Honey Peel. I have combination skin, so after apply this product I felt my skin so smooth and hydrated.
The staff was really nice with me and my mother, I just loved the experience in the shop. After one month I had a facial experience in the shop and I got the toning cleanser and day cream from Erda collection. It is the first time that a skincare is working perfect for me.

Purchased in March 2019 for $165.00.

Anna

AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $95.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

humanrooms

humanroomsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Burnt my skin!

The pushy sales woman said this product is GUARANTEED to help Rosecea and Excema on my face but demonstrated on my hand. I have used it twice and it burns!

Purchased in April 2019 at Origani.

Pushy sales staff

I usually don't post reviews, especially when I haven't used the product, however I have been reading other reviews about the sales staff and have to agree. I know about selling products, but when you need to lie about yourself and "special deals" then you lose me. The price of the product is exorbitant. The product presentation reminded me of a sleight of hand magic trick. The guy kept blaming his accent when I would ask for clarification or challenge his claims. Yeah, I heard you fine the first time. Very poor attitude of the company if their frontline staff are behaving in such a manner. I will be definitely giving this product a miss, although I could afford to buy it.

Purchased in April 2019.

arcturus

arcturusSydney

Scam and terrible!

Do not trust the other 5 star comments. Comments made from paid users in poor countries. I cant believe this kind of scam actually exist and are allowed in Australia.

I dare you to apply the peel and leave it longer on your face and you will notice the side effect. No skincare product in anyway should harm the skin. I'm not allergic to anything but after i apply this product on my face and wash it after it dry, i feel pain on some area like burnt where i apply and there are 'some white plastic' stuck to your face.

Purchased in March 2019 for $130.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
LS G.Origani

Atrociously pushy sales but good product

Purchased in April 2016.

Rin Yue

Rin YueMalaysia

Belongs In Everyones Regimen

Its has almost been 2 months since I started using the Manuka Honey Peel and I have had such a good experience going all the way back to when I first bought it. The staff were incredibly friendly to me and helped me find exactly what I wanted/needed, which was a good exfoliator. My skin has improved drastically since using. My skin looks smoother, brighter, younger and most importantly I FEEL BETTER about my skin. I love it

Best product ever! Love the ERDA range~!

The first time I bought 3 sets of Indulgence pack was in Garden city. This time I was asked to give a feedback on the products when I purchased again the second time. This time, 5 Manuka honey peels along with a Luxury kit. The product is excellent. King gives me the best price as always! I know I am a difficult lady but he has so much patience for me. Thank you so much for the service and product! I love Origani! <3

Purchased in March 2019 at Origani for $1,200.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

YelinaSydney, NSW

N o p e

Purchased in February 2019 for $420.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Hi, my email address is yelinanatasya2@outlook.com

Ace

AceGUNGAHLIN

Go to buy this! Fantastic!

Really awesome product! Got the Manuka Honey as part of the indulgence collection I purchased at Canberra Centre. Love the products, the manuka honey gives me a great feeling of freshness, I have always suffered from redness on my face and can really see how the product is helping to lighten up my skin tone.
The service at Canberra centre was great and they educated me about all the benefits of Manuka honey which was brilliant. thanks to the wonderful team for introducing me to this wonder :-)

Biyu Chen

Biyu ChenMalaysia

Has Really Helped Me and My Skin

To those who have sensitive skin (like me) and it gets irritated very easily, Manuka Honey Peel is a good product for you. It doesn't dry up your face after multiple uses. It moisturizes your face and keeps it looking healthy and clean. I personally was recommended this product because of my acne scars and now I can say It really helped my skin erase the acne scars and also brightens my skin tones and makes it look and feel so smooth. I used it anywhere from 3-4 times per week; It is a great product and I'm really happy I found something that works for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Its the perfect exfoliating mask I have ever used.

Jan

JanMelbourne

Burnt my skin

I accepted the free hand lotion sample and was encouraged into the shop with the mention of further samples. I’m always open to looking at new products. The peel was demonstrated on the back of my hand then moisturiser applied. I sat through the sales pitch, politely declined to purchase product and left. About 10 minutes later the skin on my hand started to burn and sting where the peel had been applied. I immediately rinsed my hand with fresh water and washed my hands asap. Be careful.

Dear Jan,
We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. Could you please let us know which store location did you try the product?
We hope to see you again at one of our stores in the future. :)

Rushani

Rushani

A total rip off and pushy sales staff!

Wang Shu

Wang ShuKuala Lumpur

Finally, A Product That Does What It Says!

I've been dealing with acne for over 10+ years + oily skin. So you can imagine the acne scars/hyperpigmentation my skin has. I've used TONS of facial scrubs/masks that claim that it brightens your skin so believe me when I tell you this is the BEST and worth-your-money exfoliating mask I've ever used. My acne scars lighten almost immediately after use. My skin is seriously so smooth (Before I had to exfoliate almost every night or else my foundation does not go on smoothly) after just one use. The next morning, my skin looks so good! Acne scars are less red and my face is so smooth. I always use less foundation the next morning too. Love love love it.

Dini Hari

Dini HariMalaysia

I Wish I Had This Years Ago

I really wish I would have had the Manuka Honey Peel this years ago as it would have saved me so much money, time, stress and tears. This is the exfoliator my skin has desperately needed. Removing all my dead skin, makeup and dirt allowing new skin to appear. My skin feels great and the results speak for themselves.

Refund given as my skin was too sensitive.

I had a very positive experience with the team in the Melbourne CBD. I purchased products and my skin reacted to them. The staff happily gave me a full refund. I have listened to the team in the Melbourne CBD store talk to many customers and they are thoughtful, courteous and not pushy. They stated that they would hate to think that I had paid money for a product I could not use. I thank them for their customer service and their understanding.