Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Rose
RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed and feel cheated

I am unhappy with the product and want to return it. I feel cheated since i paid $165.00 for it. I've used products so much cheaper that does not irritate my skin.

Purchased at Myer for $165.

Trapped into buying!! Unethical sellers

Monique
MoniqueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely Not worth the money

The salesman was pushy and there was really no way out! Single mum, 2 kids and he wouldn’t let up! So disappointed at the product too. For the $650 that I spent I should be in love with the product and hanging out to buy again! Im not! He insisted on booking me in for a facial, but I’ve canceled knowing its just a money grab trap. Don’t waste your time with these people!

Purchased in for $650.

Julie Watson
Julie WatsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product

I have been using product for 2 week ever since I purchased at at Riverlink. My skin is nourished and soft, and I haven't had any reaction to it. I am 65 years old and haven't bothered using products for years. Thank you Ken for making me try and and then buy Origani. My Daughter loves you for it as well.

Julie Watson

Purchased in at Riverlink for $240.

Indrinia C.
Indrinia C.Sydney, NSW

Pushy Salespeople, forced to buy unwanted product

Purchased for $650.

Pushed into sales at Riverlink Shopping Centre

My skin was very dry and tingling.l felt as if my face was on fire l also was pushed into the sale. He would not let me go without making a purchace l am a pensioner and really could not afford the products but he said they didn't work unless l purchased the whole range..Now l am struggling to pay it off. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Purchased for $1,015.

Smell
Mervyn S.
Mervyn S.

It makes my face very dry and sting. Feels as if someone is trying to pull the skin It also felt as if my face got burnt

Pushy salespeople poor product

After being basically accosted by your salesman in Riverlink mall I found myself buying this product and now my skin is horrible I have hard balls of product that won’t wash off I have wasted $165 I really couldn’t afford but was so pressured I didn’t feel I could refuse

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Thanks for responding, If you wish to discuss this further with our team please feel free to contact the head office customer service on service@origani.com.au

Kindest, Origani Family x

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Maya
MayaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This product is absolutely amazing!

First of all, the customer service that I got was so personal and made me feel so special! The girl was lovely, for me it’s really important when I want to try something new . I’m using the manuka honey for the last 3 months and I can really see and feel the change! It’s really help for my acne and black heads, my face so smooth . I mix it with my moisturizer but I’m sure I’m gonna try the other products when I finish mine

IanNT
IanNTQueensland

Yeah right

Very professional chap introducing this unreconstructed Neanderthal to this product. My natural scepticism kept the $’s in my grubby mitts. If something seems too good to be true it usually is; at this price my ambivalence won hands down.

Anne L.
Anne L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff are predatory

The staff are like seagulls. If you throw chips at them, they'll aggressively eat up the chips you gave and try to coerce you into giving them more. If you show signs of being vulnerable, they'll launch at you aggressively and will try to take every single dollar you have.
They'll manipulate and gaslight you into giving your money wherever they can, and will act aggressive if you don't give in.
You know the manuka honey exfoliator that they put on your hand and when you rub the liquid, white little flakes rubs off on your hand? That's not what a real exfoliator or scrub does. With a bit of research, it's actually GLUE, so when they brush it on your hand, it makes flakes come up.

Terrible experience

Lorenna H.
Lorenna H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, horrible staff.

I was in Highpoint getting shoes for work when this lady catches my eye and pushes this free sample into my hands. I was polite and said I have to go. She is asking all these questions and doing my nails when I didn’t ask. She basically forced me to buy this product I can’t afford saying “I will discount it”. She is then trying to push more products on me. It seems like it works well getting rid of dead skin but horrible way to sell products. Are these people trained this way? I am actually scared to walk in that entrance of the mall again. Horrible bullying.

Purchased in for $115.

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

This product made my skin worse

Purchased in at Pain Stop.

James
James

Correction: I didn't buy it from Painstop. It's from an SM branch here in the Philippines. No option for it so I had to choose whatever appeared.

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really is amazing

Gosh this stuff is amazing. I wish I could afford to maintain using it. Have used up 2 bottles in the last 3+ years.. and will buy again once finances allow. I had a pushy sales rep, but I just told them let the product sell itself mate, and it sure did.