Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Smoother Skin

The first and second time after using the Erda Manuka Honey peel probably felt the most different. My skin was instantly smoother, and was able to absorb my moisturizer easier. Now, this is the fourth week (once a week) that I have tried using the peel. My skin has been consistently feeling smooth, and is slowly feeling even smoother. I have sensitive skin, so I am glad that so far I have not experience any issues with it. In the past, I have used other brand of exfoliating gel of a similar price. It was nice, but not as gentle as this Manuka honey peel. So I am happy with the product. King was the sells introduced me the product, and it was at the Brisbane city Myer store. Also,… I did ask how long this bottle will last, and the sales told me it should last around 2 years. So I hope it does last that long, because to be honest, I still think the price is a bit too high.

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

I Loved it

I was invited to go into the shop to have a sample of Manuka Honey Peel. I have combination skin, so after apply this product I felt my skin so smooth and hydrated.
The staff was really nice with me and my mother, I just loved the experience in the shop. After one month I had a facial experience in the shop and I got the toning cleanser and day cream from Erda collection. It is the first time that a skincare is working perfect for me.

Purchased in March 2019 for $165.00.

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $95.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Dear Anna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; without customer feedback, good or bad, we couldn't improve the service that is being provided, so it is very much appreciated. We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. Could we please ask for your email address so our team can assist you further with a solution? We hope to see you again at one of our stores in the future. :)

Burnt my skin!

The pushy sales woman said this product is GUARANTEED to help Rosecea and Excema on my face but demonstrated on my hand. I have used it twice and it burns!

Purchased in April 2019 at Origani.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; without customer feedback, good or bad, we couldn't improve the service that is being provided, so it is very much appreciated. We're sorry to hear that your experience with one of our products was not a pleasant one. Could you please send a quick email to service@origani.com.au briefly explain your situation so we can help you find a solution for it? Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Pushy sales staff

I usually don't post reviews, especially when I haven't used the product, however I have been reading other reviews about the sales staff and have to agree. I know about selling products, but when you need to lie about yourself and "special deals" then you lose me. The price of the product is exorbitant. The product presentation reminded me of a sleight of hand magic trick. The guy kept blaming his accent when I would ask for clarification or challenge his claims. Yeah, I heard you fine the first time. Very poor attitude of the company if their frontline staff are behaving in such a manner. I will be definitely giving this product a miss, although I could afford to buy it.

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; without customer feedback, good or bad, we couldn't improve the service that is being provided, so it is very much appreciated. We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. We will investigate further and re-train the sales staff to ensure that the high standards of our Origani service is provided. We hope to see you again at one of our stores in the future. :)

Scam and terrible!

Do not trust the other 5 star comments. Comments made from paid users in poor countries. I cant believe this kind of scam actually exist and are allowed in Australia.

Purchased in March 2019 for $130.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Hi Arcturus, We're sorry to hear that your experience with our Manuka Honey Peel was not a pleasant one. For your information, the right way to use Manuka Honey Peel is to apply it on your face for 10 seconds only. During the 10 seconds, you should gently rub it and all the dirt will gradually fall off. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you enjoy our product again :)

Atrociously pushy sales but good product

The sales process was pushy and they put a lot of pressure on me to buy the product. I was only 20 when I was persuaded into buying this product and after many objections from me the lady's persistence eventually led to me spending around $500 on products. I felt almost bullied into buying these products and had hardly bought anything for the expense. The sales lady kept offering me 'special discounts' making a big show of asking for permission from her manager to offer me such 'low prices' however after looking online I discovered I had paid a lot more than their online RRP.
Despite the horrible store experience I really enjoyed their products. The manuka honey peel and cleanser leave me feeling soft, smooth and fresh faced. It removes any dead skin nice and smoothly. Unfortunately due to the sales techniques I question the authenticity of the product.
I really hope they improve the in store experience for customers as that is the only reason I don't want to buy the products again and support the company.

Purchased in April 2016.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; without customer feedback, good or bad, we couldn't improve the service that is being provided, so it is very much appreciated. We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. We will investigate further and re-train the sales staff to ensure that the high standards of our Origani service is provided. If you can send an email to service@origani.com.au, we would love to help you find a solution for your case. Thanks Anna and hope to ehar from you soon!

Belongs In Everyones Regimen

Its has almost been 2 months since I started using the Manuka Honey Peel and I have had such a good experience going all the way back to when I first bought it. The staff were incredibly friendly to me and helped me find exactly what I wanted/needed, which was a good exfoliator. My skin has improved drastically since using. My skin looks smoother, brighter, younger and most importantly I FEEL BETTER about my skin. I love it

Best product ever! Love the ERDA range~!

The first time I bought 3 sets of Indulgence pack was in Garden city. This time I was asked to give a feedback on the products when I purchased again the second time. This time, 5 Manuka honey peels along with a Luxury kit. The product is excellent. King gives me the best price as always! I know I am a difficult lady but he has so much patience for me. Thank you so much for the service and product! I love Origani! <3

Purchased in March 2019 at Origani for $1,200.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

N o p e

There are 3 things I would like to point out:

1. The staff
A female staff was very pushy. Not to mention that she tricked us that the night cream was ‘free’ since we (my friend and I) are sixteen. We bought this Erda luxury kits that each costs around 420 AUD; this is including the ‘free’ night cream. However, when I came home and checked the price online, I saw that the Erda luxury kit costs 305 AUD and the night cream costs 160 AUD. If the night cream was ‘free’, we would not have paid 420 AUD each. It’s a marketing trick thing so for those who are UNDER 18, PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE if they say that any of the product is free since you are ‘still young’- except if it’s a sample of course. I still regret the decision to take the free sample being handed out because it led to me wasting so much money that could’ve gone into my education instead.

2. The product
Honestly, this depends on the type of skin you have. Unfortunatley, the product doesn’t suit my friend at all. Mild rashes, itches- i’ve seen it all. She applied it exactly according to the direction given and yet, there were still unwanted side effects.

3. The refund
I visited the Origani website and it was stated that, to request for a refund, we needed to visit the retailer and speak directly to the staff. However, when we went and talked to the staff, he told us that he could not issue a refund and told us to contact the email info@gscosmetics.com.au. I have sent an e-mail to them last Sunday, 10 February 2019, but they have not gotten back to me yet. Honestly, I am starting to think that this is a scam and he had no intention to refund my purchase. Oh, and since we bought one each, she used mine instead of hers, so one of the box is still both unused and unopened. The more the reason to have our money back.

To sum it all up, please think twice before buying the product. Is it worth the money? Is it necessary? Avoid buying a packet for your first time. Please do not make my mistake.

Sincerely,
A broke student

Purchased in February 2019 for $420.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Dear Yelina, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; without customer feedback, good or bad, we couldn't improve the service that is being provided, so it is very much appreciated. We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. We will investigate further and re-train the sales staff in Sydney to ensure that the high standards of our Origani service is provided. Could you please let us know your email address so we can help you find a solution for it?Hi, my email address is yelinanatasya2@outlook.com

Go to buy this! Fantastic!

Really awesome product! Got the Manuka Honey as part of the indulgence collection I purchased at Canberra Centre. Love the products, the manuka honey gives me a great feeling of freshness, I have always suffered from redness on my face and can really see how the product is helping to lighten up my skin tone.
The service at Canberra centre was great and they educated me about all the benefits of Manuka honey which was brilliant. thanks to the wonderful team for introducing me to this wonder :-)

Has Really Helped Me and My Skin

To those who have sensitive skin (like me) and it gets irritated very easily, Manuka Honey Peel is a good product for you. It doesn't dry up your face after multiple uses. It moisturizes your face and keeps it looking healthy and clean. I personally was recommended this product because of my acne scars and now I can say It really helped my skin erase the acne scars and also brightens my skin tones and makes it look and feel so smooth. I used it anywhere from 3-4 times per week; It is a great product and I'm really happy I found something that works for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Its the perfect exfoliating mask I have ever used.

Burnt my skin

I accepted the free hand lotion sample and was encouraged into the shop with the mention of further samples. I’m always open to looking at new products. The peel was demonstrated on the back of my hand then moisturiser applied. I sat through the sales pitch, politely declined to purchase product and left. About 10 minutes later the skin on my hand started to burn and sting where the peel had been applied. I immediately rinsed my hand with fresh water and washed my hands asap. Be careful.

Dear Jan, We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. Could you please let us know which store location did you try the product? We hope to see you again at one of our stores in the future. :)

A total rip off and pushy sales staff!

Me and my husband was invited inside their store by one of their sales rep by offering a hand cream sample. I read one of the reviews by other people experiencing the same thing. Once inside the store this lady shows me a demo of the product on my hand. I liked the feeling but when she told the price I instantly knew it was not worth the price. So i said I don't want it. Thats when she becomes pushy. She's asking my husband to try it too. Saying it's unisex. Claiming she sees a difference on his skin. And to make it worse she wants me to try it on my face. I refused because I have extremely sensitive skin which easily gets irritated so much that i only use purely organic products from Lush cosmetics only. But shes still persistent says it's all organic and won't irritate. So i let her do it. And guess what! It does irritate my skin. It was an overall a very bad experience. If you want to save your time and money do not get lured in by their sales staff!

Dear Rushani, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; without customer feedback, good or bad, we couldn't improve the service that is being provided, so it is very much appreciated. We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. We will investigate further and re-train the sales staff to ensure that the high standards of our Origani service is provided. In order for us to do that, could you please let us know the store location you visited? Thanks Rushani and hope to hear from you soon.

Finally, A Product That Does What It Says!

I've been dealing with acne for over 10+ years + oily skin. So you can imagine the acne scars/hyperpigmentation my skin has. I've used TONS of facial scrubs/masks that claim that it brightens your skin so believe me when I tell you this is the BEST and worth-your-money exfoliating mask I've ever used. My acne scars lighten almost immediately after use. My skin is seriously so smooth (Before I had to exfoliate almost every night or else my foundation does not go on smoothly) after just one use. The next morning, my skin looks so good! Acne scars are less red and my face is so smooth. I always use less foundation the next morning too. Love love love it.

I Wish I Had This Years Ago

I really wish I would have had the Manuka Honey Peel this years ago as it would have saved me so much money, time, stress and tears. This is the exfoliator my skin has desperately needed. Removing all my dead skin, makeup and dirt allowing new skin to appear. My skin feels great and the results speak for themselves.

Refund given as my skin was too sensitive.

I had a very positive experience with the team in the Melbourne CBD. I purchased products and my skin reacted to them. The staff happily gave me a full refund. I have listened to the team in the Melbourne CBD store talk to many customers and they are thoughtful, courteous and not pushy. They stated that they would hate to think that I had paid money for a product I could not use. I thank them for their customer service and their understanding.

I Dont Even wear Make Up Anymore!

This is by far, the best face cleanser I have ever used. I have always had problems with my skin and when I started using the manuka honey, I rarely experience any breakouts. It has gotten to the point where I don't even wear face makeup anymore. Im so happy about this as before I had to use so much make up and now I don't even have to buy it anymore. I am in Singapore and have only had pleasant experiences with the staff here. If someone asks me to by something I don't want, I just say NO and its over. Highly Recommend the Manuka Honey!

Hi Valerie, Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with Origani skincare. We are thrilled to read your positive feedback of the Erda Manuka Honey Peel and the in-store experience in Singapore. Have a lovely day!

Scam and worst product!

Not to mention the pushy sales. Do not trust the other 5 star comments. I dare you to apply the peel and leave it longer on your face and you will notice the side effect. No skincare product in anyway should harm the skin. I'm not allergic to anything but after i apply this product on my face and wash it after it dry, i feel pain on some area like burnt where i apply and there are 'some white plastic' stuck to your face. I'm from Malaysia and i cant believe this kind of scam actually exist and are allowed in Australia.

Hi Ng Chia Wen, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Erda Manuka Honey Peel that you have purchased. Your feedback has been shared with our Quality Assurance team. Please be advise the peel can only remain in contact with the skin for 10 seconds maximum. This ensures the peel removes easily and thoroughly. If the peel is not rinsed within this time frame, the Manuka honey can naturally begin to form a residue on the skin which may be difficult to remove easily with normal cleansing. We are very sorry to read that you are not happy with the results of the products you have purchased. At Origani, we take great pride in our Australian-made formulations and we will be forwarding on your feedback to our Product Development Department for their records. We would also like to apologies for the negative retail store experience you had. In order to gain more information about your store and product incident, please contact us to discuss this further. Our customer service team via service@origani.com.au. We hope to hear from you soon and thank you for the time you have taken to inform us of this.

Stuck to my face

Terrible. This was forced on me by pushy sales people
Stuck on my face and left bits I couldn’t get off for days
Stung to remove
Total waste of money

Hi Sonya, I would like to thank you for taking the time getting in touch with us and give us feedback on your experience. We would firstly like to apologise for the negative and unprofessional manner in which you were served by one of our sales representatives. We have an expectation that all customers are treated with the greatest respect by any representative of our brand and would like to express our sincere apologies this was not provided to you. To ensure that we can contact the Head Office regarding the staff mentioned in this complaint, it would be very helpful if you can provide the Date and Shopping Centre or Location any kind of description of the sales representative/s. Our Customer Service email is service@origani.com.au. We are also very sorry to read you were unhappy with the product. The Manuka Honey Peel can only remain in contact with the skin for 10 seconds maximum. This ensures the peel removes easily and thoroughly. If the peel is not rinsed within this time frame, the Manuka honey can naturally begin to form a residue on the skin which may be difficult to remove easily with normal cleansing. I hope this was informative and helpful to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon in regards to your retail experience, and thank you again for the time taken to get in contact with us.