Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

• Causes Irritation Yes (8) · No (14)
  • Ease of Application
    • Oily Skin (4)
    • Normal Skin (4)
    • Dry Skin (1)

Very pushy...

I don't normally write reviews, but this experience just kind of blew me away to be honest. This is not an inherently bad product, but the way it was being sold to me was awful. Very pushy woman who would not take no for an answer even after saying I was in a hurry 'if the product feels good on your skin why are you not buying it??', and happily went on about how large my pores were. If anyone from this company happens to be reading this, please discourage this behaviour from your salespeople. First impressions matter a lot, and unfortunately this experience became my first impression of your company. It has soured my view of the brand and I can see that I'm not the only one who has encountered similar.

LS G.Origani

Amazign product for oily skin

I tried the manuka honey peel at garden City shopping centre in Brisbane , it felt amazing on my skin , the moisturiser absorb much better after the peel ! thanks to tom m now i my skin is feel much smoother and I am so happy to try this product !

Purchased in February 2020 for $165.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Starting To Look After My Face

I met Tom at Garden City. I tried Manuka Honey on my face and the results were so good just after one time. My pores are so clean now. so happy to take this product home with me today.

Purchased in February 2020.

Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good experience

melanie. Mario is a very good seller. He show me different products for clean my skin. He take the time to explain. and now i will just throw worlds here cause i need 30 words :) i took the Manuka Peel in the Myer

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Sales person Mario was great, he explained the product and the benefits of regular use. After the trial use, my skin felt good, hopefully after a couple of weeks the benefits are visible. Purchased at Pacific Fair Shopping Center Gold Coast.
Brett

Purchased in January 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Sheree_Ewin

Sheree_EwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best exfoliator/natural skin peel on the market!

Removes all dead skin quickly and effectively in seconds,leaving healthy youthful skin that is soft & hydrated.
As a Beauty Therapist..this is the best & most effective natural exfoliator on the market!
I have sensitive skin...no reaction at all.
Worth every cent!

Purchased in January 2019 at Origani for $160.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
Cherie Boucher

Cherie BoucherGreat Southern, WA

love this product was really surprise

won this in a competition, was really surprise how well it worked, great results, not a big honey user, but great results was very surprise, i have very sensitive skin

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Dangerous mental salespeople.

Purchased in December 2019 at Milan bergamo airport for $100.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It makes me itchy and tingly

I was lured in too. They took the make up off one side of my face and told me how much dirt was coming out of my pores. Since I been using it I have not noticed the same result instead I have had a very bad reaction. My face goes all tingly and really itchy. I’ve also been breaking out in little spots around my mouth. Very confused and annoyed when you look at how much they have charged me.

Purchased in December 2019 at Garden City Pools for $300.00.

cookisabella365

cookisabella365Sydney, NSW

Excellent product.

The Manuka honey gel is so amazing, I couldn't believe the results after even just one try. I was shown the product from Tom who was so lovely and down to earth, very honest and friendly.

Purchased in December 2019 at Origani for $115.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

workingmum

workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.

Josie

JosiePerth, WA

Confronting sales pitch.

I was confronted by a overly personal salesman today who thrust me a sample of hand cream. I objected to his negative comments about my skin. It put me off the product immediately.

Masih

MasihGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pushy salesperson

At the store, I was shocked to see so many selling tricks being played on you. The have so many tricks to make you buy their products including misrepresenting their position at store, offering discounts, misleading, suggestive comments.

Purchased in December 2019 for $202.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

It's fine

The product itself is ok, standard peel cleanser. Haven't used it long enough to notice long term results yet.
I was made to feel uncomfortable by the sales guy at the Auckland store though. Every couple of seconds I had something complimented. Combined with the physical closeness of demonstrating the product including touching legs, I felt like I was at a bar. He then gave me his number and offered a free facial treatment which he would personally do. I would have liked a free facial but obviously wasn't going to take him up on that and now I walk on the opposite side of the street to avoid the store.
I get that sales teams are meant to make the customer feel good but tone it down please?

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Bella

BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceived

I'm not really happy

Purchased in November 2019.

Ina
Ina
LS G.Origani

Thank you Ina. We appreciate your prompt reply.

Kindest regards,
Customer Care Team

Pushy & Offensive Staff

Purchased at Westfield.

MinetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please educate your sales staff.

Minette

The location was Chadstone. I'm not sure if you have more than one location within Chadstone, but it was the stall setup near target.

Debra

Debraasked

Hi
I just brought your product today l am a little disappointed as the sales lady did not say any thing about facial hair to keep away from it. I have gone on your site to find this out. I brought this product in Mt Wellington shopping plaza.

Hi Debra,
Thank you for your message in regards to the Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel that your purchased at the Mt Wellington store. I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed that the sales rep failed to mention this to you. These direction of use instructions are displayed on both the product packaging and our website. You are correct, with this product you do need to avoid facial hair, so that no residue gets attached as it may be difficult to wash off. We appreciate you taking the time to leave these comments and provide your feedback of which we will take on board. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance at this stage or if you require any advice. Have a great day!
Kind Regards,
Origani Customer Care

Nyah P.

Nyah P.asked

Will the Manuka honey peal get rid of black heads on my nose??

Hi Nyah,

Thank you for your question. The Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel eliminates dirt and excess oils from the skin, so can assist in clearing up blackheads, breakouts and open pores. It also helps fight the ageing process, reduces inflammation, brighten pigmentation and allows your skin to breathe.

It is best to use this once a week, apply a thin layer all over your face (avoiding the hairline), massage until you feel the dead, dry & flaky skin cells coming out, then rinse it off with water.

Thanks again for getting in touch. Please let us know if you have any further questions at this stage.

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,

Origani Customer Care Team

Jan P.

Jan P.asked

I purchased the Manuka Honey Peel recently and used it for the first time today. It applied really well, the coolness of the gel was most refreshing. However, on (maybe) the jowels of my face (lower cheeks maybe), the gel has stuck to the fine hairs on my face and I am having difficulty getting the residue off my face/the hairs. I have tried using warm water on a face cloth and my tulle ball but to no good effect. Do you have a suggestion for me please as it looks unsightly and feels dreadful.

Also, my grandaughter threw away the packaging and the directions for use, as there are no directions on the bottle, could you please supply another set of instructions?

With Thanks,
Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and your feedback. This is a common occurrence with the Manuka Honey Peel, one of our most popular products. The residue is a result of two compounds within the product, that when combined through the friction of application, ball together attaching to excess oil and dirt on the skin. Because this intensive dual-phase skin exfoliating formula, the product cannot contact any facial hairs because it will stick to them.

Please see instructions below:
Focus the product on the cheeks, forehead and chin where exfoliation is mostly needed. Ensure that the peel is applied for maximum 10 seconds before rinsing off thoroughly.
If the peel does contact any facial hairs, apply a small amount of olive oil to the area with a cotton pad, massage over the skin to loosen the residue and wipe off.

Please also see link to our website for further information: https://www.origani.com.au/shop-by-range/erda/natures-gentle-exfoliator-manuka-honey-peel.html

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance at this stage and keep enjoying this fantastic product.

Have a great day!

Origani Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives