Queen, Double, King

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Rose
RosePerth, WA

Please read all of the reviews prior to considering to buy this mattress or from this place.

Its not very comfortable or supportive. After using this mattress, i ended up with a sore neck, back and shoulders which i now have to get treatment for with physiotherapy. I have not been able to get much sleep or any proper sleep since i bought this mattress 3 years ago at Super Amart Midland. I complained to them about it and all that was said to be was to turn the bed over/around and it should get better. It did not. I felt like my complaint wasnt taken seriously at all. This matress was so expensive when i first bought it and it was also recommended to me by one of the staff. Dont believe their recommendations and choose whats best for you.

Purchased in January 2016 at Amart Furniture WA, Midland for $1,299.00.

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great mattress very comfortable.

The New mattress has given me a better night's sleep.and helps my back and neck.it is firm,but not to hard, to sleep on.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Amie
AmieBrisbane

Expensive Mistake

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Find out how Orthokinetic Cirrus Medium compares to other Mattresses

The most comfortable and supportive mattress.

I bought this mattress for my son originally but I slept on it while he was away and then bought one for myself. I've told family members about this great mattress and some of them have bought one and love it too. Just the right blend of comfort with support.
Great to be able to write this review as I've read some bad ones and I would recommend this mattress highly. Buy one ...you won't regret it !

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Penplant
PenplantSydney, NSW

Sinking in the middle

Terrible mattress only 12 months old and it has sunk in the middle with either side higher. Lying on your back can feel the unevenness of the mattress underneath you. Wake up with hip and back pain most days. Most expensive mistake ever!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Hubby and j have never slept better!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
goldentrevally
goldentrevallySydney, NSW

Great matress. I have osteoarthritis in my back. The Medium is firm and comfortable. Just add feathe

I haven't had any of the problems that others are complaining about. I prefer sort matress but due to bad back need something firmer. We bought the medium and I just needed to put a feather topper on it now I love it.

It's the perfect firmness for my husband who loves a hard bed. And perfect for me and my back.

It might be worth noting that we don't have the ensemble base. We have the king matress on a flat timber base.

Lovely bed.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Mel
MelCoffs Harbour

Worst mattress ever!

I purchased the orthokinetic mattress 3 and a half years ago but became disenchanted very quickly. My complaint is just like all the others here. A sinkhole developed in the middle of the mattress within months and has continued to get worse. I have developed awful pain in my back and hips from sleeping in the sinkhole. I am not into complaining but I joined this forum only to let people know to steer clear of this mattress. I only hope that this company honour their warranty and I would also like to add that I am highly skeptical of the one or two positive reviews for this mattress.

Date PurchasedSept 2013

Heat issue

I purchased the Orthokinetic Cirtus Medium with plush topper matress a year ago. For $1400.. Very comfortable and has kept its firmness.. I find there is a Problem with the heat retention in this mattress and it feels like An electruc blanket is on all the time. I have to move to other side of bed to cool spot. Anyone else found this with new mattresses? Why would this occur? Product they are made with now?

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Worst mattress ever

Purchased mattress about 4 mths ago, like everyone else was great in the shop. I call it the slab it's so hard. We are almost crying each morning.... aches, pains

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Kath
Kath

Super amart you are the best, after months of sheer hell im now sleeping on a cloud. Thank you to all that helped at campbellfield and for being so hasty in rectifying the situation. Again...you are the best!!

Beck
BeckSunshine Coast

Very disappointed

Terrible! Had a budget, salesmen said all mattresses in that budget were unavailable and also bad quality but could do me a deal on an Orthokinetic. Most expensive mistake of my life!! Wake up sore every morning

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Haylee
HayleeBushland Beach

Waste of money

This is the 5th mattress Sent back to shop with small holes in the side wall of mattress with the stuffing coming out. Each mattress still in the plastic from manufacturers. I also found the mattress we laid on at the shop a lot more comfortable than the mattresses that have been delivered I wasn't lmpressed with product or seller. Tonight I get to sleep on carpet yay just what I want after just having a baby

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Juanita B.Orthokinetic

Very comfortable and supportive mattress

Bought medium mattress but it's very hard and heavy!

I was very excited yesterday to receive my new medium orthokinetic bed however I am so dissapointed! In the store it was so comfy not too hard, not too soft but the one that was dropped off yesterday is horribly hard! It's also so heavy it's almost impossible to make the bed. I wish I'd read the reviews before purchasing it. i had a terrible night sleep last night and with a baby that doesn't let me sleep much as it is I was hoping the few hours I would get would be at least a bit comfy. I called Amart to enquire why they were so different and was told I'll get used to it. I really hope it softens i refuse to be stuck with it for the next 10 years!

Other Mattresses

Worst bed I've ever slept in

Felt fine testing it in the shop, but the bed I received is far harder. I'm sleeping on the couch because of this piece of junk. Unfortunately I'm stuck with it because the Mrs loves it but seriously, don't judge them by what they're showing instore.

See all Orthokinetic Mattress Range reviews

Leanne D.
Leanne D.asked
Cirrus Medium Queen

Why do sales people rave about warranties when they're not worth the paper they're written on? After buying a standard Cirrus my joints deteriorated very quickly & I had 2 knee replacements in 4 wks just a few mths after. Amart replaced it with a Cirrus Med. I could not get comfortable so bought an expensive topper. Still no joy, so bought a bamboo topper. Back disintergrated to the point I spent 3 mths in hospital. I couldn't photograph the bed so nothing could be done. When I did get back it had been 2 years,& was told warrantly had run out. I hadn't slept in it for months as I couldn't stand the agony & now have to buy a new mattress. I've tried on quite a few occasions to sleep on it but a family member has had to get me out of it to stop me yelling he house down in pain. I've tried other mattress without this problem. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but my one proved deadly for my back and my finances. I can barely walk permanently now & only with a pusher or crutches. My back is done. I have to start again. Totally sux. Ten years warranty my foot.

See all Orthokinetic Mattress Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Orthokinetic representatives

Compare all 58 Orthokinetic Mattress Range
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMediumMediumMedium
SizeDoubleQueenKing
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release dateSept 2013Sept 2013Sept 2013