3Ovela (Kogan) 400TC 100% Bamboo

Maureen
MaureenAU4 posts

Gday gday
Gday gdayHunter Region, NSW8 posts

Not like they used to be

I had some of these a few years ago and they were lovely and soft. I recently bought some in 2022 and the quality has gone down and they are noticeably scratchy so I have contacted Kogan for a return. Show details
NinaCherrybrook15 posts

Smooth, super-soft bamboo sheets

I have been using these bamboo sheets for over a year and have machine washed and tumble dried, as well as line-dried them. They feel soft and luxurious and are comfortable year round. I would buy them again. While they crease a little more than some other sheets I own, it does not affect their comfort level.
EugenieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC31 posts
Pixi
PixiSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Awesome, I'm so happy with these sheets

These are simply awesome. So soft, light weight. I'm not sure how well they will wear as yet. Sheets seem thin to me. I'm hoping this is due to sheets being bamboo.
I've read the bit about pilling. Too late to be concerned as I already have them. Time will tell.
I found instructions easy to find, tag attached to each item. Easy to read. Yes,wash first prior to using. Mild chemical smell.
I'm so in love with this product. They feel so cool to lay on. A bit luxurious too. Show details
Kendra AbayAU15 posts

Best sheets I’ve ever had!

They’re light, warm and cool all at once!

Delivered in 48 hours and at $55 for King size - an amazing price. It’s like sleeping on silk! Big bonus, the fitted sheet is deep enough for our super thick mattress! Highly recommended!

Show details

Mike
MikePerth, WA19 posts

Great price and excellent quality

The sheets are soft and light so nice to sleep on specially in summer it feels cool. Complete bedding set at a very affordable price compared to other brands. They also offer 1 year warranty on their product.

Show details

Annette A.
Annette A.

Are Avela products made in China?

Eugenie

Unfortunately, yes they are. These days it's very hard to buy anything not made in China, I've found.
cheers

danablue3

I purchased Ovela 400TC 100% Bamboo Bed Sheet Sets from Kogan which I loved so much that I purchased another 8 sets for my whole house and presents for my family. I absolutely love the softsilky feel and coolness of them. But they are pilling right from the first use. I made sure to wash them as per care instructions but they are just getting worst with every use. I don't want to give the new ones to family if they are all going to do this. Has anyone else had this problem?

Kendra Abay

Mine are fine so far. I use a front loading washing machine and liquid detergent and cold water. A front loader is a lot less stressful on fabric.