87% · 203 · 13%

4.4
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
4.5
Brand Manager for Oz Clean Team? Claim your listing.

Danni Russell
Danni Russell2 posts

We were truly impressed by the results!

OZ Clean Team transformed our carpets beyond belief! Their expert team displayed remarkable professionalism and efficiency throughout the cleaning process. They tackled tough stains and odors with ease, leaving our carpets looking and smelling fresh and rejuvenated. Their attention to detail and commitment to quality were truly impressive. From start to finish, the experience was seamless and hassle-free. We couldn't be happier with the results! If you're looking for top-notch carpet cleaning services, look no further than OZ Clean Team. Highly recommended for their exceptional service and outstanding results!
Joseph Benny
Joseph Benny3 posts

I am delighted to share my positive experience with OZ Clean Team

Their exceptional carpet cleaning service surpassed my expectations. The team exhibited professionalism and efficiency, transforming my carpets to a pristine state. OZ Clean Team's attention to detail and use of advanced cleaning techniques truly set them apart. Not only did they remove stubborn stains, but also revived the carpet's original vibrancy. I appreciate their commitment to customer satisfaction and highly recommend OZ Clean Team for anyone seeking top-tier carpet cleaning services. Thank you for bringing new life to my carpets and creating a cleaner, healthier home environment!
Edward Buckley
Edward Buckley

OZ Clean Team exceeded my expectations with their impeccable mattress cleaning services

From scheduling to execution, their professionalism shone through. They not only removed stubborn stains but also rejuvenated my mattress, leaving it fresh and sanitized. Their attention to detail and use of eco-friendly products assured me of a safe and healthy sleeping environment. With OZ Clean Team, I experienced a seamless and hassle-free service that truly transformed my sleeping experience. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of top-notch mattress cleaning services. Thank you, OZ Clean Team, for your exceptional work!
Jake Shaw
Jake Shaw4 posts

OZ Clean Team did an exceptional job with my upholstery cleaning in Melbourne

OZ Clean Team did an exceptional job with my upholstery cleaning in Melbourne. My furniture looks brand new, and the service was quick and efficient. The team was courteous and professional throughout. I highly recommend OZ Clean Team for top-notch upholstery cleaning!
Hunter Carlton
Hunter Carlton
Levi Sanger
Levi Sanger4 posts

Oz Clean Team exceeded my expectations when it came to upholstery cleaning

Oz Clean Team exceeded my expectations when it came to upholstery cleaning. Their service was prompt, and the results were outstanding. My furniture looks as good as new, and the team was both professional and courteous throughout the process. I highly recommend Oz Clean Team for top-notch upholstery cleaning!
George Waugh
George Waugh3 posts

If you're in need of carpet repairs, look no further than OZ Clean Team

I recently had the pleasure of using OZ Clean Team's services for carpet repairs, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Their team was not only highly skilled but also incredibly professional and friendly. They managed to fix the unsightly damage on my carpet, making it look as good as new. The service was prompt, efficient, and reasonably priced. I was truly impressed by their attention to detail. If you're in need of carpet repairs, look no further than OZ Clean Team. I wholeheartedly recommend their services!
Harrison Dockers
Harrison Dockers

OZ Clean Team exceeded my expectations with their upholstery cleaning service!

OZ Clean Team exceeded my expectations with their upholstery cleaning service! My couch and chairs were heavily stained and in desperate need of a refresh. Their team arrived promptly, and their attention to detail was impressive. They used eco-friendly products that left my upholstery looking and smelling fantastic. The stains were completely gone, and the colors were vibrant again. I couldn't be happier with the results. OZ Clean Team's professionalism and expertise are unmatched. I wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone looking for top-notch upholstery cleaning.
Ten Jonathan
Ten Jonathan

Affordable prices!

I never realized how important it is to clean my mattress until I used OZ Clean Team's services. Not only did they remove all the stains and odors, but I also slept so much better knowing that my mattress was sanitized and free from dust mites. Thank you OZ Clean Team for providing such thorough and reliable mattress cleaning services!
Declan Goldman
Declan Goldman4 posts

OZ Clean Team service was top-notch from start to finish

I recently hired OZ Clean Team for mattress cleaning, and I couldn't be happier with the results! Their service was top-notch from start to finish. The team arrived promptly, and their professionalism was impressive. They used advanced cleaning techniques that not only removed stains but also eliminated dust mites and allergens, leaving my mattress fresh and hygienic. I was pleasantly surprised by the affordable pricing too. OZ Clean Team exceeded my expectations. Thank you for a job well done!
Erin Bac
Erin Bac

Thank you OZ Clean Team for providing top-notch upholstery cleaning!

I recently had my upholstery cleaned by OZ Clean Team and I am beyond impressed with the results. My couch looks brand new and the stains that I thought were permanent are completely gone! The team was professional, efficient and used eco-friendly products which is a huge plus for me. I highly recommend OZ Clean Team for all your upholstery cleaning needs.
Lilian Amess
Lilian Amess2 posts

The team was punctual, professional, and highly skilled

OZ Clean Team delivered exceptional curtain cleaning results. My curtains now appear as if they're straight from the showroom. Their team was punctual, professional, and showcased remarkable skill. OZ Clean Team has undoubtedly won my trust for all my future curtain cleaning needs.
Jordan Giffen
Jordan Giffen

I'm extremely satisfied with their service

I can't express how impressed I am with Oz Clean Team's duct cleaning service. They not only improved the air quality in my home but also helped me save on energy bills. The team's attention to detail and commitment to a job well done is truly commendable. I'm a happy and loyal customer!
Allen Smith
Allen Smith

I cannot thank Oz Clean Team enough for their exceptional mattress cleaning services. I had been struggling with allergies and respiratory issues, unaware that my mattress was the culprit. After getting it professionally cleaned by Oz Clean Team, not only did my symptoms improve drastically but my mattress looked and smelled brand new! Their team was efficient, thorough, and used safe cleaning products. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of a deep clean for their mattresses.
Rates and Fees
Andrew Leakey
Andrew Leakey

Oz Clean Team exceeded my expectations with their efficiency and the quality of their mattress cleaning service

I recently hired Oz Clean Team for mattress cleaning, and I am thoroughly impressed with their service. From the initial booking to the completion of the job, everything was seamless and professional. The team arrived on time, and their technicians were courteous and knowledgeable.