2Ozito VWD-1212

2.4

LauV
LauVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC17 posts

Small but fantastic

My husband blew up his car vacuum and went with him and bought this little one. It has fantastic suction power and the ability to clean wet spills. It even has a blower function to blow leaves and dirt away. It comes with a dust bag or you can just empty the vacuum without it. A great purchase
Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

It's not great

I bought this mainly to attach to my tools and suck up sawdust and epoxy dust. I'm really hoping it will be fine for that purpose, because for actually vacuuming anything (like the car, concrete garage floor), it's shockingly bad. Terrible suction.

Can't turn the blower outlet off, and it blows like a madman. I'm going to test with my tools, and return if I'm not happy with the performance.  Show details

Edward T.
Edward T.Perth, WA7 posts

Cheap powerfull does excellent heavy duty job

These ozito vacs are powerfull and withstand severe customer abuse. Operated mine with sea water, cement dust, garden soil using as a vac excavator. Operated at 264v ac to boost its suction power ( only designed for 240v) no filter or bag used used it inside a crusher at a gold mine still operating but wheels broke off. Crazy indestructable for the low price paid. Show details
JohnOH
JohnOHSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Pathetic

We purchased this vacuum mainly for the wet function in the case of wet floors or the occasional spill (we have a Dyson for serious dry vacuuming). When we used the wet function for the first time when we had an under sink hose blow in the kitchen. The suction was limited & water started spitting out the exhaust side with only about 2 cm of water in the tank. Not what I would have expected for a product sold as wet and dry.

Not up to the job; sorry! Show details

n.p
n.pSydney, NSW3 posts

Good cheap little vacuum cleaner

Sucks well...
Power lead is way to short so its always connected to an extension chord ..... does get annoying
When using it without filter mesh cloth bag its not the greatest, with a bag its a different machine.
Bags are hard to buy once they are torn....Universal Filter Mesh Hepa Filter Bag For Haier Vacuums Cleaner fit this machine purchased on ebay for around $7-8 for those who are looking.
Bit noisy and out of balance almost falls over when you pull the vacuum due to cheap plastic rollers. Show details
Hazyb
HazybSydney, NSW37 posts

Good for outdoors

All I want is a vaccuum cleaner that I can use for everything that doesnt cost a fortune. I paid around 49.00 for this little cleaner which can be used with or without a bag. I found that it works so much more efficiently with a bag though.
Its very good on tiled and hard surfaces, but not so good on carpet. I do alot of sewing, but this little machine did not like sucking up threads and we had to untangle them through the pipe numerous times. However great little machine for outdoors and hard surfaces. Show details
stuart
stuartSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Ok for garage or car

Purchased from Bunnings for the house but has very little suction and the cord is very short .Also when it falls over it needs to be turned off and the filter needs re- positioning to work again which is very annoying as its light and not very stable, I now keep it for the garage.

Bee
Bee5 posts

Excellent for the price

This vacuum is perfect for our little granny flat but probably wouldnt be the best in a big house. The cord is quite short so that is a bit annoying and it doesn't suck extremely well but it is very light and easy to move around. Overall pretty good for the cheap price!

Foundpeace04NSW, 247034 posts

So far good for small jobs

Bought to clean up small house renovation mess then moving to a shed for minor shed clean up occasionally and for vehicles. So far for the price of $49 it has done the job well, not ruining my regular house vaccum. Suction has been good also but I don't think it could be used as an every day cleaner. I do like that it is super light but yes it probably dints easily, the lead is not very long and vaccum tube things flimsly but it is only $49 and it has done the job for me in small areas. I haven't emptied or replaced the bag in it as I haven't had the need as yet. Needs the bag in it otherwise it cuts out all the time. Follow instructions for set up.

Show details ·  1

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA6 posts

Value for money

I was hesitant about purchasing cheaper vacuum I saw this Ozito wet and dry stainless steel tank I got home set it up very easy I must say 1.5 metre hose 12 litre stainless steel tank auto blower function plenty of power 1250watt all wet tools come with it so easy to and only $49 awesome value for money

catapolt
catapolt2 posts

its k if you dont plan on using it everyday

Had one for a clothing retail store with carpets and we at least vacuumed 1 time a day sometimes 2 and minimum 1 and a half hours of use each time and it was very good for first couple of months and then slowly lost power (yes filters were constantly cleaned) it was like the motor was getting too hot as when you turn it on cold it seemed to have power and then after about half hour use it would lose power not only that it gets dented very easy from the slightest knocks I just dont think the vacuum should be used every day for so long