2OzKleen Grease Monkey

58% · 75 · 42%

rae65
rae65AU73 posts

OzKleen Grease Monkey

I have only just finished Oz Kleen and this is excellent and work's great.
Love it, spray it on and leave it for awhile the results are awesome would totally recommend this product Show details
JasonInMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Awesome!

Following the directions, it cleaned baked on grease on the stove top and oven with just a wipe, no scrubbing. Simply amazing. If not all of the stain comes off the first time, just apply again. I've tried De-Solv-It and other citrus cleaners and nothing works as quickly and efficiently as Grease Power Show details
Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Great product

I love this product and I use it to clean my cooker top, dissolves grease within 30 secs and I just have to wipe it off. Not sure how it'll work on heavy duty grease like a BBQ Show details
Chris. N
Chris. NNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic product

I first started using this to clean the grease off my cast iron hot plates and it was awesome, then as a little experiment I used it on my marine engine & engine room, awesome results with a nice smell that doesn't try to kill you.

Ari K.
Ari K.2 posts

This product is terrible

I bought this product to clean my oven and range hood filters as it specifically says on the bottle that it's ideal for both. After letting it sit for the recommended time, 30-60 secs, nothing happened. I let it sit for another hour, and again nothing. I used over half the bottle on 2 racks & 2 small filters. At nearly double the price as other cleaners it's a major let down. I ended up scrubbing the racks with Gumption and soaking the range hood filters in hot water and detergent both of which worked great and cost stuff all.

DNunes
DNunesBowral2 posts

Doesn't work on heavy grease

I just moved in and I found the stove in a pretty bad situation. After 3 hours trying to clean with vinegar I bought OzKleen. It didn't work. I really don't know what exactly it was made for.

Gezza
GezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC51 posts

Not sure what grease it removes?

Tried this product on thick black grease laden sliding windows, it did apsolutely nothing!! Tried a "Goo Remover", fantastic! product. "Oz Kleen" does not dissolve heavy duty grease, very disappointing product, do not recommend!

Anthea
Anthea

Good for stove top and stainless surfaces

This product is great for greasy surfaces and whilst I used it in my oven for a quick clean, it's not specifically designed as an oven cleaner, Oz Kleen have a specific product for that. It's perfect for the exhaust fan filter, stovetop and stainless surfaces. Glad I found it.

Bron
BronMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Excellent Product!

Thank you so much Grease Monkey! I thought I'd never be able to get the long built up residue on my baking dishes off and tried elbow grease, steel wool, lots of soaking and soap and baking soda to no avail. A scrub with Grease Monkey and my baking dishes now look like new! You know your an adult when things like this excite you, but it's wonderful to find a product that does what it claims to do!

uncle
uncle

oz clean grease monkey

Bought this product today, looked good when i read. It sounded easy enough to use, so i bought it took it home sprayed my oven like it said left it for an hour, went to clean it, what a load of crap, didn't do what the bottle said just wipe and clean dissolves tough grease crap, i had to scrub my oven and still this crap did nothing. Cleaned what i could and sprayed it again sat for another hour, no difference, if you looking at buying this product pick another product beside it, as this product is useless. I got ripped off, don't you get ripped off. Not happy.

Lyn
Lyn3 posts

Fantastic!

This product is great, wish I came across it sooner. Great for cleaning stainless steel stove tops and the bbq

Norma.
Norma.

Useless!

I used this product because I liked the sound of non caustic. My oven wasn't very dirty really, only the bottoms of the racks which had sat above roasting pans. Grease Monkey was effective on the mildy greasy surfaces of the oven, but didn't work at all on the racks where its not easy to really physically scrub hard. I wouldn't use it again and I'm off to the supermarket to buy some Mr Muscle, which may have the fumes, but at least it works.

Only good for mildy greasy surfaces.