OzTurf

• Rates and Fees

Djw

DjwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Two purchases

Excellent product and service. Purchased from them twice now. Laid myself and apart from the weight 8.5m x 3.75m roll (no help due to COVID) was a breeze.

$99 delivery fee possibly my only gripe though.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service over the phone

I called through to ask a few questions about some samples and was spoken to quite poorly. It was almost like the sales person could not be bothered speaking to me about their product. Extremely rude, would not recommend.

Job Satisfaction

Disappointed with results

Ordered 5m from 2m wide roll to fit 5 x 2m garden size in my little courtyard so there would be no joins. Must have been last of roll as there is a crease line where it had been folded, much worse than any join line would have been. Spoils the look completely as does not look natural at all.

Cecilia C.

Cecilia C.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid like COVID 19

The worst customer service by Tim the manager. Wayne is very polite. Tim however, is dismissive and did not want to hear my concerns about the poor and slow delivery. I had to chase this up in order to have this arrive at my home. Go somewhere else! they certainly don't care once they have your money.

petal2

petal2South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

We got our grass delivered to the Gold Coast and it came fast and the the product is fantastic. We got Natural and it looks natural. Thanks guys we are very happy.

Hingehead

HingeheadFar North Queensland, QLD

Delivered as promised.

No issues with delivery to Cairns, product installed well (on concrete in a catio). Appreciated the sending of a sample box with five types of turf to help us make a choice. I get a medal for being able to install a 3.5 by 4 metre roll on my own (it weighed a lot) so get help if you're doing something around that size or more.

Yoli

YoliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied customer-Mirage 40

Purchased grass dispatched 15/11, delivered to Gold Coast as promised 22/11. I was hestitant due to reading a bad product review. But I can't fault the grass (mirage40) and customer service. They kept us in the loop. Great price and great product and customer service. I would highly recommend this company. Just make sure you have 2 guys to handle grass or you will be dragging it and it will get damaged. We did get our free delivery.

Julie P.

Julie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely bad customer service

RJG

RJGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product and Great Service

I was very skeptical after reading many bad reviews. I called OzTurf and spoke with Wayne who was extremely helpful with product and quote received in 5 min of hanging up the telephone. I mentioned to Wayne I was skeptical due to a few reviews. Wayne explained that yes, every so often they have a roll damaged or a roll not delivered on time. My husband also called and spoke with Wayne who again was very helpful. We were on a strict time restraint and needed the roll within 7 days and spot on was delivered within 7 days with communication via email and text as to the dispatching. We are extremely happy with the product and the service we received. Thank you.

Wayne F.

Wayne F.Hunter Region, NSW

Universal 11, Shamrock 25 (both with holes in them & not 5-7 days but a month for delivery)

EJB

EJB

Great product and great service

Initially enquired (6 months ago) when I started my research.
Office sent out samples within a week.
Spoke with Wayne on the phone and he was really helpful (am a novice handyman planning a home project, ).
When time was right spoke with Wayne again who suggested a sketch plan of the area and he helped calculate quantities of grass, nails and sand required.
Arranged to pick up from factory and Wayne had everything ready.
It was our Easter break project and it looks amazing.
We chose Illusion HD and it's worth every cent.
There are a number of videos on youtube showing how to install, and whilst it is a hard couple of days work, the end result is tremendous.
My experience with Ozturf was great and happily have referred other.

swilbs

swilbsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good product

Very good product but the service (particularly delivery) let's them down. I've had several dramas with deliveries being lost, damaged and not showing up when they were supposed to. They have ended up putting things right but you can't get your time back.

Fuming

FumingHunter Region, NSW

Pathetic Customer service

Ordered turf 4 weeks ago, still chasing it. After 2 weeks phoned to find out it had been damaged by the forklift driver and sent back, it would take another week to be delivered. Phoned again after 2 weeks to find out why the turf had not been delivered, this time told by courier they can’t find it.
Yes my story is the same as others. Lied to by the sales guy from Ozturf about where my delivery is.
Don’t waste your time with this Company.

As Promised.

Just bought a offcut and very happy with the product good advice given over the phone. The price was excellent and reasonably prompt delivery.

Unacceptable / Poor

Ordered turf 4 weeks ago, still chasing it. After 2 weeks phoned to find out it had been damaged by the forklift driver and sent back, it would take another week to be delivered. Phoned again to find out why the turf had not been delivered, this time Told they had been lost. None left in stock and offered a refund, unacceptable. My job has now costed me money and is not finished leaving the owners not happy with me. Do on choose this company, told they lost 4/5 rolls a year and damage 4/5 a month.. I had both, 1st I used them. Use it your own peril.

Jac_'theRiddle

Jac_'theRiddleAU

Good response and great product!

Nik

Nik

They're not interested in my business

Rang twice to receive a quote. 2nd time they said they would call back but never did. Business is either booming or poor customer service. Oh well, I will take my business elsewhere