3.2

3.2
3.3
2.8
3.4
Brand Manager for OzTurf? Claim your listing.

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

No grass, No refund

So far hasn't been good, ordered weeks ago and still waiting. Asked for a refund, no money back. Starting to wonder if the company is legit
Hooligan
HooliganSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Service

Nearly didn't buy from these guys based on old reviews.Did and haven't regretted my decicision. These guys kept me up to date and their delivery guy was very helpful.
Bonus . They must of been at the end of a roll and gifted me a little extra! Thanks Guys.
Mate of mine who helped now considering doing his Yard.
Pauline Jelinic
Pauline JelinicGippsland, VIC2 posts

Great product

Staff at Hoppers Crossing gave amazing service, helped tie our load so it made it safely 2.5 hrs away. Highly recommended,
Mark and KimMurray Region, NSW2 posts

Great product

Great looking product, delivered on time. Great communication when ordered regarding size and type, tracking number supplied and product delivered on time. Would definitely recommend given the price, quality and service.
Thank you to all the Ozturf team.
Jacqueline Ö.
Jacqueline Ö.2 posts

Good grass crappy delivery, even worse communication

Took 2 weeks not 1. Called 9 times and were told I was getting a call back got 1, still didn't have any info where my turf was.

Says you need to be there for unloading didn't get a call until they were at my house, I was at work after unsuccessfully trying to find out delivery date for last 6 days.

Just a big joke really... now it's sitting g in the middle of my front lawn and I wo t be able to shift it for 2 weeks...

No matter how great the turf is, would not order from this company again.

Peter CartmellNorthern Territory2 posts

Great customer service

Delivered on time $2000 Cheaper than a sydney firm . Very happy with the result.
Been down now for six months, no worries whatsoever. Totally recommend oz turf
Never have to cut the grass
Invest1
Invest1Victoria5 posts

James B
James BSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Disappointed, wanted to support local manufacturing

Selected Ozturf Harmony for around pool area. Was prepared to pay a premium for local manufacture. Quality of product is good but not the best on offer. Used Ozturf's recommended installer. Installation was delayed and then rushed to complete. Have had trouble with crackling under foot. Installer came out to inspect but was in no hurry to take any action. Eventually, I rang Ozturf and spoke to the supervisor.
Unfortunately, they have no one in Brisbane to follow up problems. The issue of crackling still persists.
With the lack of after sale service by both the installer and the company, I would not be recommending Ozturf. Especially if you want the product laid.
Djw
DjwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Two purchases

Excellent product and service. Purchased from them twice now. Laid myself and apart from the weight 8.5m x 3.75m roll (no help due to COVID) was a breeze.

$99 delivery fee possibly my only gripe though.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service over the phone

I called through to ask a few questions about some samples and was spoken to quite poorly. It was almost like the sales person could not be bothered speaking to me about their product. Extremely rude, would not recommend.
Jellybeans
JellybeansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Disappointed with results

Ordered 5m from 2m wide roll to fit 5 x 2m garden size in my little courtyard so there would be no joins. Must have been last of roll as there is a crease line where it had been folded, much worse than any join line would have been. Spoils the look completely as does not look natural at all.
Hard working Aussies
Hard working AussiesSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Avoid like COVID 19

The worst customer service by Tim the manager. Wayne is very polite. Tim however, is dismissive and did not want to hear my concerns about the poor and slow delivery. I had to chase this up in order to have this arrive at my home. Go somewhere else! they certainly don't care once they have your money.
petal2
petal2South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product

We got our grass delivered to the Gold Coast and it came fast and the the product is fantastic. We got Natural and it looks natural. Thanks guys we are very happy.
Hingehead
HingeheadFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Delivered as promised

No issues with delivery to Cairns, product installed well (on concrete in a catio). Appreciated the sending of a sample box with five types of turf to help us make a choice. I get a medal for being able to install a 3.5 by 4 metre roll on my own (it weighed a lot) so get help if you're doing something around that size or more.
Yoli
YoliSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very satisfied customer-Mirage 40

Purchased grass dispatched 15/11, delivered to Gold Coast as promised 22/11. I was hestitant due to reading a bad product review. But I can't fault the grass (mirage40) and customer service. They kept us in the loop. Great price and great product and customer service. I would highly recommend this company. Just make sure you have 2 guys to handle grass or you will be dragging it and it will get damaged. We did get our free delivery.