100% · 90%

Return Claim Made · No

John
John

The trip tp ozy tool boxes worth the trip

I found Dean to be very polite and helpful , very business like a pleasure to deal with and helpful with all his knowledge of his product.

Andreana N.
Andreana N.

Perfect camper toolbox!

Highly recommend Ozy Toolbox for all your toolbox needs! The team provided me with quality customer service on purchasing my first camper toolbox. Extremely pleased with my purchase as it has made storing and transporting camping gear on the back of the ute a breeze through rain, hail and shine.
Nathaniel
Nathaniel

Best quality box that I've owned!

Much better quality than my old box that I got from Bunnings which used to rust and water would get in and damage my tools. My new box from Ozy Toolboxes doesnt have this problem. Very happy customer!  Show details ·  1
Hatham mcmahon
Hatham mcmahonSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

I purchased two tool boxes for my Ute and the gentleman dean gave me a free alarms

Good quality excellent prices the man dean was very helpful

He also helped me Load them on my Ute

I would definitely recommend these guys
 Show reply

Jason
Jason

The best tool box in the market

Best tool box I ever seem and used. Extremely durable and great value for it’s price . Couldn’t ask for a better tool box than this  Show details
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Great place for canopies

Bought a 1200 canopy in black powdercoat. Very happy with the quality and service, will recommend to all my workers. Show details
Peter
Peter

Great toolbox

Recommended by a friend to check out these guys and I’m happy I did. Well priced and great quality toolboxes compared to other companies I’ve had boxes with. Highly recommend!  Show details ·  1
Courtney L.
Courtney L.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend

New business that’s opened locally, great aluminium toolbox products of high quality. Dog boxes aren’t flimsy like others on the market. Very happy with my purchase and great customer service Show details ·  1
Damien P
Damien PSydney, NSW

Best aluminium toolboxes

Great quality aluminium toolbox canopy. Very happy with my purchase! Very helpful team and great customer service! Highly recommend ozy toolboxes for your toolbox needs. Show details ·  1