Pacvac Glide 300

Pacvac Glide 300

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

Leah

Leah

Fantastic

I have been using this vacuum for over a year at work and at home on the recommendation of a client and I'm so glad that I bought it. Excellent suction, easy to maneuver, long cord, sturdy quality, large bag, low price. I love it and I can't fault it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Reliable vacuum

I have been using pac vac glide 300 vacuums for years they are great strong suction big bags long cords so you don't have to change power points all the time they are a work horse. Would recommend to anyone i use one at work and one at home and they are not expensive

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Katrina B.

Katrina B.asked

can you water in the barrel

Hi Katrina

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Glide 300 is a dry vacuum only and not recommended for collecting water spillages.

For vacuuming where water is present, we would recommend our range of wet and dry vacuums, Hydropro 21, Hydropro 36 and Hydropro 76. These vacuums are for the commercial environment and are designed to tackle the most demanding jobs. They feature waterproof switches for operator safety and non-marking wheels to protect all floor surfaces. See the link below for details of how to purchase:

I hope this helps with your enquiry, but please don’t forget that we are always here to help, so please reach out to us at any time and we’ll happily assist you.
    Kind regards

Charlie

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives