6Pacvac Glide 300

100% · 20%

Leah
Leah3 posts

Fantastic

I have been using this vacuum for over a year at work and at home on the recommendation of a client and I'm so glad that I bought it. Excellent suction, easy to maneuver, long cord, sturdy quality, large bag, low price. I love it and I can't fault it.

Show details ·  1

Markmm1
Markmm1

Reliable vacuum

I have been using pac vac glide 300 vacuums for years they are great strong suction big bags long cords so you don't have to change power points all the time they are a work horse. Would recommend to anyone i use one at work and one at home and they are not expensive

Show details ·  1