Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Body Lotion, Bronze instant, Body Spray

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Haven’t been without it since I bought it!

I love this product! It doesn’t have that typical tan smell - it genuinely does smell nice. I love the shade as it really looks like a dark tan and it doesn’t turn out pale and streaky like other gradual tanners I’ve tried.

Purchased in January 2019.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Stains ClothesNo

Good but smells awful

I do like this product however the smell is very off putting. As a result I won’t be buying this again. I am referring to the Natural tan body lotion.

Stinks!! Itchy!! Rash!

Didn't take long to apply dried very quick but with minutes of putting it on the backs of my knees were on fire! Came out in a red rash and really irritated! Had to jump straight in the shower to wash it all off! Burning sensation stopped but rash is still there and feels irritated. I dont have sensitive skin at all and have genuinely never had a reaction to a skin product in my life and I've tried alot!!

Joanne

JoanneBlackburn

Would not re buy this!!!!

Thought I'd have a change from the dove tanning moisturiser. Little did I know that I'd wake up like a zebra. I applied it in the exact same way I applied the dove but got the result of a zebra. Not a good look in 'shorts' season.

Sairs

SairsNortheast, VIC

Good product..Be patient!

Christie

Christie

New user - seems pretty good

My skin is naturally a little tan so I've never been interested or seen the point in a fake tan, until this summer for some reason. I bought the Palmers lotion a few days ago and I've used it 2-3 times immediately after showering and drying off. I have sensitive, irritable skin at the best of times, and often get itchy for no reason (well I'm sure there's a reason but I don't know what it is, my washing powder or something maybe). This product has not made me itchy, has not stained my clothes/sheets, and, so far, doesn't appear to be patchy. I use 2 pumps on each leg, and 1 pump for both arms. The smell is a bit strong upon application, but unnoticeable especially after putting on deodorant, perfume etc.

Ali

AliAuckland

Streak Free Instant Lasting Tan!

I was surprised that such an instant tan would be so even and such a nice colour! It also surprised me and lasts multiple showers! It doesn’t take hours to cure and doesn’t come off in clothes. I am very very impressed.

I like it

First time using it, keen to see the results. Don't see any immediate tan but hopeful for the results. I put on around two layers on my skin, so this stuff is just a bit sticky. But it's good

Badgamer1967

Badgamer1967Coffs Harbour

Stinks... literally

the scent is so strong its overpowering to the point you want to wash it off after half an hour, on the plus side it dries quickly but the tanning results were not that impressive compared to Dove gradual tanning alternative

Jasz

JaszHull

I'm orange and smelly

You can do better

the smell is like JUST BEARABLE. patchy if you don't spend a good 30mins trying to get an even application. good thing about it is it doesn't stain the bed sheets

Jen

Jen

Makes me itchy

I have sensitive skin so a lot of products make me itch but having read the reviews here it seems I'm not alone. It's a shame cause I don't mind the smell and it gives a really naturally looking tan. But I can't stand the itch.

Love it!

Just no

Ok I've been using this for a while on and off and couldn't decide if I liked it or not. It very often leaves you really patchy and when I went to school with it on every one said I was orange. Takes forever to try apply evenly to your whole body. Not recommended.

Favourite!

I have been using this for years now and wouldn't change. I hate the look of heavy spray tans, and this product gives me an even, natural looking bronze which I love. Never made me itchy and lasts a few days with only a single application although you can build on the colour if you want.

AppleBerries

AppleBerries

Good tan

I like the tan that develops, I have even received compliments on my tan. I do find that the scent of this product can be a little sickly sweet smelling which is why I try other brands. Pump bottle is great for applications and not sure if Priceline or Coles still sell travel size versions of this gradual tanner but it would be a good purchase to see how you like this product.

Good tan but itches

I have used this product a few times & the tan is instant. The last time I applied it, I had just used my epilator on my legs. I began itching a few hours later & thought it was due to the epilator. I used it again today without the epilator & I'm already itching! I'll get it another go in a few weeks time to see what happens!

Love hate relationship.

the first thing I realised about this tan was the smell argh it is not pleasant at all while applying it but tends to wear off during the day. After you get over the smell this really is an amazing tan I love the colour and never leaves patches on m wears nicely and doesn't leave my sheets dirty.

Ugh not what I expected

My friend recommended this to me saying it would be great! I applied it and the smell is gross and is described as a biscuit coconut artificial smell. I put it on during the day and didn't really see much of a difference you till the next morning. The next morning it was patchy and resulted in rashes and it was also difficult to get off. I do not recommend buying this. I would suggest trying Bondi sands which I am yet to try out.

Dan