Health Basics Body Wash

Health Basics Body Wash

Rope taken away from shower/hair shampoo

I agree with other patrons of your products! why, why, why, take away a fantastic product! It was so easy to use the upside bottle hanging on a rope on the shower head! I think your design department needs to listen to customers. On the upside, if there is one, I suppose I'm helping the environment by decanting hair/body shampoo in the larger size 1 litre. to my old container. I'm left feeling very flat, disappointed and puzzled. Your product was the only one on supermarket shelves and now it has gone....

Love this body wash

I love this body wash this is one of the things that gets sent over from Nz or when we have visitors from home love how it makes my skin feel and smells so good would be awesome to be able to buy this in central coast nsw my favourite is ruby bay and temata Apple love it oh and please bring back the rope so handy

Carcinogenic properties

Any so called health product should not include SLS. So peeved when I finally realised my psoriasis inflammation was because of this. Thought I was buying a good product but reading the labels closely its full of nasties. Sorry but you lost me as a customer .Rating should be minus as you endorse "healthy" as meaning your ingredients. But just say with calendula and chamomile. Think we are all stupid?

Body Wash on a rope

I am disabled & the body wash in a bottle with a rope was ideal for me & helped me to independently wash myself without my carer having to do the washing.

Disappointing since taking the rope away

Why change a good thing. Please bring back your previous 'hanging' type . How much room does one have in the shower.? What with shampoo and other necessities all taking up room. When using pump types weight is challenging to shelves.

Best product

This is the best product I have found but finding it very hard to get her in Queensland Australia I live on the Sunshine coast and can not find it in the shops , I need to find it desperately as my skin is beginning to suffer and as I can not use anything perfumed this is my ideal product with the Aloe Vera in it .

Best body wash ever

Without a doubt the best body wash I've ever used. Lovely subtle fragrance, fantastic lather and so gentle on my sensitive skin. Skin feels so smooth and soft after using it. I absolutely love it!

beautiful product

A lovely gentle product which doesn't dry the skin with a very subtle fragrance. By far the best that I have ever tried & that has been many. The price is very reasonable too.

Love!

Love this body wash, I have tried all other washes for sensitive skin and this is by far the best - the problem, its hard to find. I used to buy in Priceline and now they don't stock. I now buy in Woolworths but they just have 1 product, when you go on the Health Basics website in NZ, they have an amazing range, it would be great if in Australia we could get access to the entire range

excellent product :)

Does what it says..The best body wash I have used..no more itchy skin..moisturizes beautifully..has improved texture of my old skin in under 2 weeks!!

Fantastic

Love using this product very cremey and soap free. So hard to get in NSW not many woolies, coles or pricelines stores carry the stock.

Best on the market.

Have been using this product for years - best on the market but finding it harder to obtain here in Australia. I particularly like the bottle which can be hung up on the shower tap and just squeezed. Excellent product and great idea for those less able to remove lids etc. or to bend down.
Lathers well and is a good buy, lasts for ages.

Great for sensitive skin

Have been using the green type in the big bottles for years. My skin is hypersensitive and this is the only thing I have found to minimize the itch. Would be good to get rid of the coloring a in it though... It is also impossible to find it in the smaller bottle at Woolies...
Great for sensitive skin and relatively cheap to buy
Use of colorings and can't find the smaller size...

Good

I've recently stumbled upon this product at Carrefour & the whole family just loves it! Strangely enough, I have visited Carrefour a couple of times looking for it but with no success. I wonder who there distributors are here?
Rizwan, Dubai
Excellent body wash.
Nice moisturized feeling.
Can't find anymore in Dubai :(

Good

Products that I used previously would leave my skin dry and itchy. I noticed this product in a persons bathroom when I was looking at a house that was for auction. I didn't buy the house but I did buy the Vitamin-E version of the body wash. 6 years later I am still using it despite a huge number of new body wash products that have hit the market. Thoroughly recommended if other products dry out your skin.
Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised without the drying out my skin like other body washes I have used. Nice fragrances. The 1ltr pump bottle lasts the family for ages.

The clincher for me was when my boyfriend (who is as un-metrosexual as you can get) commented on how soft & smooth his skin was after using this body wash. Lovely stuff!
I love this product. I have used it since 1999 when I saw it in my friend's bathroom in New Zealand. Bought some then in NZ & have been buying it ever since in Australia.
Refills aren't always easy to find

best product on the market by far

I have been using this product with my family for more than ten years. We used the sorborlene body wash for many years and I stocked up when the product was discontinued. WE now use the aloe Vera body wash.
You don't have to use a lot to get a good wash, therefore economical and lasts a long time.

really great product just wish the Olive and Milk body wash came in the 1 litre bottle size

High quality product

This body wash is one of my favourites. It comes in a range of different fragrances which smell nice and leave you feeling fresh and clean. It also leaves a slight fragrance on the skin even after washing it off, which I find very nice. The packaging is modern and attractive and the bottle is large, so for me it lasts a while. Whilst the product is a little on the expensive side, I simply buy it when it is on sale - making it good value for money.
Overall I like this product. I think it is definately worth purchasing.
smells lovely
Can be more expensive

The Best I have used

Fantastic product as I get dermatitis on my legs and this works.....but can only buy the small bottles here in NSW. Sydney....why...??????HELP
Smooth,silky
Nothing only that you can't get the large bottles at Priceline....WHY?

I purchase the 1 litre bottle in Coles all the time. Never had a problem. First in Canberra, and now Albury.

Good

I like this product, it works well and isn't too overly priced. It has lovely fragrances and does leaves skin feeling lovely.
This body wash is very nice to use. It comes in a few fragrances which are lovely and fresh. It leaves the skin feeling so soft and moisturised, and leaves a slight fragrance on the skin even after washing it off, which is very nice. The packaging is lovely and the bottle is somewhat large, so it does last a while.
The price is sort of expensive but it isn't too bad. Best to buy it when it is on sale.

Hi I am from India....had visited Australia few weeks back whr I purchased durmaplus soothe body wash but now I am finding difficult to open the bottle of dermaplus soothe...can anyone help me..?
Hi, if its a pump one, you will need to turn the top nozzle to the left until the nozzle pops up and then you should be able to push down a couple of times before the cream comes out.

Can this product be used on the face? (Dermaplus smoothe)
You would need to check with the company. I wrote feedback as a consumer :)Yes I use for hair face all body. I have lupus. Works well. Quite gentle

Cannot find health basics soap free dermaplus body wash at Coles or Woolworths. Can anyone tell me where to buy it in Perth?
Coles and woollies seem to have stopped selling it for some reason. I have occasionally managed to get an odd bottle from Priceline but am finding it increasingly hard to find. I have emAiled the product address in NZ but never received any reply. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Similar listings