3Health Basics Body Wash

2.3

...
...10 posts

Great

The wife has started buying this body wash.
It's fantastic, now she's getting the grandkid some freaky Friday Show details
Ignatios K.
Ignatios K.

Best body wash in my entire life

I bought Health Basics body wash out of curiosity ("contains no soap", the label read). In my 60 years, I've never felt my skin so healthy! You do need to rub your body a bit more diligently, but the effect is super satisfying, and until your next shower your skin is a lot better off. Congratulations to whoever developed this formula! Show details
Annette
AnnettePerth, WA

Product has changed

It’s changed in consistency, too gel like. No longer using. Show details
Phil P.
Phil P.South West, WA

MEme
MEme

Health Basic Dermaplus Soothe

I final found a product that doesn't send my body into instant rash, but then they decided to change the product and now it burns my skin, I am hunting down any old stock at any store I can find it in Perth. Show details
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Going backwards

Extremely disappointed with the new Health Basics Skin IQ body wash which has increased in price and seems to have overtaken Health Basics Dermaplus Soothe on the shelves at Woolworths and Coles. The Skin IQ formula has an odd aroma, like a damp smell. It leaves your skin during and after wash feeling dry.

I hope the Dermaplus Soothe formula continues to make it on to the shelves, it has a fresh aroma, creamy texture, leaving your skin feeling refreshed not to mention cheaper than Skin IQ. Show details

Sara
SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Misleading Labeling

Label claims to be Soap-free and while traditional soap is made with Lye (or Sodium Hydroxide) modern day soaps usually contain certain chemicals as foaming agents. The worst of these are Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulphate and Ammonium Lauryl/Laureth Sulphate. Both of these ingredients are used in this product. I believe the labeling needs to be more specific in telling the public what exactly “soap-free” means. This is by no means a ‘natural’ product, in contrast several brands of ‘soap’ now use all natural products with no nasty chemicals.

For those with sensitive skin please be wary of false advertising! This product would also be very bad for babies and young children as their skin is extra sensitive to harmful chemicals. Show details

celtic lady
celtic ladyauckland

Rope taken away from shower/hair shampoo

I agree with other patrons of your products! why, why, why, take away a fantastic product! It was so easy to use the upside bottle hanging on a rope on the shower head! I think your design department needs to listen to customers. On the upside, if there is one, I suppose I'm helping the environment by decanting hair/body shampoo in the larger size 1 litre. to my old container. I'm left feeling very flat, disappointed and puzzled. Your product was the only one on supermarket shelves and now it has gone....

Jojo
JojoLake Haven NSW

Love this body wash

I love this body wash this is one of the things that gets sent over from Nz or when we have visitors from home love how it makes my skin feel and smells so good would be awesome to be able to buy this in central coast nsw my favourite is ruby bay and temata Apple love it oh and please bring back the rope so handy

Nickname
Nickname4 posts

Carcinogenic properties

Any so called health product should not include SLS. So peeved when I finally realised my psoriasis inflammation was because of this. Thought I was buying a good product but reading the labels closely its full of nasties. Sorry but you lost me as a customer .Rating should be minus as you endorse "healthy" as meaning your ingredients. But just say with calendula and chamomile. Think we are all stupid?

Joan
JoanLower Hutt New Zealand

Body Wash on a rope

I am disabled & the body wash in a bottle with a rope was ideal for me & helped me to independently wash myself without my carer having to do the washing.

HGH
HGH3 posts

Disappointing since taking the rope away

Why change a good thing. Please bring back your previous 'hanging' type . How much room does one have in the shower.? What with shampoo and other necessities all taking up room. When using pump types weight is challenging to shelves.

Yvonne
YvonneQueensland, 45182 posts

Best product

This is the best product I have found but finding it very hard to get her in Queensland Australia I live on the Sunshine coast and can not find it in the shops , I need to find it desperately as my skin is beginning to suffer and as I can not use anything perfumed this is my ideal product with the Aloe Vera in it .

TrishaH
TrishaH

Best body wash ever

Without a doubt the best body wash I've ever used. Lovely subtle fragrance, fantastic lather and so gentle on my sensitive skin. Skin feels so smooth and soft after using it. I absolutely love it!

Banksie44
Banksie4414 posts

beautiful product

A lovely gentle product which doesn't dry the skin with a very subtle fragrance. By far the best that I have ever tried & that has been many. The price is very reasonable too.