Health Basics Body Wash

Health Basics Body Wash

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Health Basics Body Wash? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (0)

Phil P.
Phil P.South West, WA

My Body Itched all over after using this!

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths.

Health Basic Dermaplus Soothe

I final found a product that doesn't send my body into instant rash, but then they decided to change the product and now it burns my skin, I am hunting down any old stock at any store I can find it in Perth.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Going backwards

Extremely disappointed with the new Health Basics Skin IQ body wash which has increased in price and seems to have overtaken Health Basics Dermaplus Soothe on the shelves at Woolworths and Coles. The Skin IQ formula has an odd aroma, like a damp smell. It leaves your skin during and after wash feeling dry.

I hope the Dermaplus Soothe formula continues to make it on to the shelves, it has a fresh aroma, creamy texture, leaving your skin feeling refreshed not to mention cheaper than Skin IQ.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

Sara
SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading Labeling

Label claims to be Soap-free and while traditional soap is made with Lye (or Sodium Hydroxide) modern day soaps usually contain certain chemicals as foaming agents. The worst of these are Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulphate and Ammonium Lauryl/Laureth Sulphate. Both of these ingredients are used in this product. I believe the labeling needs to be more specific in telling the public what exactly “soap-free” means. This is by no means a ‘natural’ product, in contrast several brands of ‘soap’ now use all natural products with no nasty chemicals.

For those with sensitive skin please be wary of false advertising! This product would also be very bad for babies and young children as their skin is extra sensitive to harmful chemicals.

Purchased in June 2019.

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Health Basics Body Wash compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

celtic lady
celtic ladyauckland

Rope taken away from shower/hair shampoo

I agree with other patrons of your products! why, why, why, take away a fantastic product! It was so easy to use the upside bottle hanging on a rope on the shower head! I think your design department needs to listen to customers. On the upside, if there is one, I suppose I'm helping the environment by decanting hair/body shampoo in the larger size 1 litre. to my old container. I'm left feeling very flat, disappointed and puzzled. Your product was the only one on supermarket shelves and now it has gone....

Jojo
JojoLake Haven NSW

Love this body wash

I love this body wash this is one of the things that gets sent over from Nz or when we have visitors from home love how it makes my skin feel and smells so good would be awesome to be able to buy this in central coast nsw my favourite is ruby bay and temata Apple love it oh and please bring back the rope so handy

Nickname
Nickname

Carcinogenic properties

Any so called health product should not include SLS. So peeved when I finally realised my psoriasis inflammation was because of this. Thought I was buying a good product but reading the labels closely its full of nasties. Sorry but you lost me as a customer .Rating should be minus as you endorse "healthy" as meaning your ingredients. But just say with calendula and chamomile. Think we are all stupid?

Joan
JoanLower Hutt New Zealand

Body Wash on a rope

I am disabled & the body wash in a bottle with a rope was ideal for me & helped me to independently wash myself without my carer having to do the washing.

Disappointing since taking the rope away

Why change a good thing. Please bring back your previous 'hanging' type . How much room does one have in the shower.? What with shampoo and other necessities all taking up room. When using pump types weight is challenging to shelves.

Yvonne
YvonneQueensland, 4518

Best product

This is the best product I have found but finding it very hard to get her in Queensland Australia I live on the Sunshine coast and can not find it in the shops , I need to find it desperately as my skin is beginning to suffer and as I can not use anything perfumed this is my ideal product with the Aloe Vera in it .

Best body wash ever

Without a doubt the best body wash I've ever used. Lovely subtle fragrance, fantastic lather and so gentle on my sensitive skin. Skin feels so smooth and soft after using it. I absolutely love it!

Banksie44
Banksie44

beautiful product

A lovely gentle product which doesn't dry the skin with a very subtle fragrance. By far the best that I have ever tried & that has been many. The price is very reasonable too.

AmandaSydney, NSW

Love!

Love this body wash, I have tried all other washes for sensitive skin and this is by far the best - the problem, its hard to find. I used to buy in Priceline and now they don't stock. I now buy in Woolworths but they just have 1 product, when you go on the Health Basics website in NZ, they have an amazing range, it would be great if in Australia we could get access to the entire range

catewagga wagga

excellent product :)

Does what it says..The best body wash I have used..no more itchy skin..moisturizes beautifully..has improved texture of my old skin in under 2 weeks!!

Fantastic

Love using this product very cremey and soap free. So hard to get in NSW not many woolies, coles or pricelines stores carry the stock.