2Pampers Cruisers

Pampers Cruisers

3.7

38 reviews · Statistics

68% · 2610 · 26%
Brand Manager for Pampers? Claim your listing.
See the Best Baby Nappies in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sandi
SandiMelbourne2 posts

Lysh_muse
Lysh_muse

Worst nappy ever!

With two bugs I have gone through a fair few nappies on the quest for "effective but cheap", so when I saw a deal for these nappies at an unbelievably cheap price, I snapped them up. Unbelievably cheap is right. They gave my 7 month old girl horrible nappy rash including a weeping red sore, are so thin that they leaked & lasted a ridiculously shortened amount of time before needing to be replaced. Poor form Pampers, no wonder they were practically giving them away.
Chap initially
Everything at you would expect in a quality nappy
Canela
CanelaAU3 posts

Worst nappy ever!

First time I buy them and I'm shocked!! First time in 11 months that my baby gets a nappy rash. Besides they leak, they get very heavy when wet. I have to change my baby every 3 hours. I had always bought Huggies but they're very expensive, now I regret because I bought 3 bulks.

cmj84
cmj846164WA, 61646 posts

No leakage!!!

While on holiday in the UK I started to use Pampers instead of Huggies and I was amazed at the quality of these nappies. My son is an extremely heavy wetter who sleeps 12-14 hours at night so I needed a nappy that I could be sure wouldn't leak. I was so excited when I returned to find I could buy these nappies at Coles but that is no longer the case so instead I bulk buy them from Dealsdirect.com and I get them for around 22c a nappy (Size 5).
No leakage, Extremely slim fit, high back
Not easily available in Australian stores
flame.gisa
flame.gisa6030WA, 603037 posts

garnetsapphire
garnetsapphire46 posts

Pampers Cruisers

It's too bad that Coles no longer carry Pampers Cruisers, apart from Huggies, they are my favourite nappy brand. Unlike Huggies, Pampers are super thin which is great for hot summer days. And they are very affordable as well, equating to about 30 cents per nappy for Size 4. Although thin, they last through the night unless the kid drinks a lot of water prior to sleeping.
Thin, super-absorbent, affordable.
Nzoptom
NzoptomAdelaide3 posts

This is our night time nappy

We use these at night time, they are a great fit even with no stretchy elastic waistband.

So thin but super absorbent

The reason we don't use these during the day is because when they get wet the nappy sags down alot as it carries soo much ! Huggies carry just as much but doesn't sag - maybe due to its elastic waistband
Reasonable price, thin, super absorbent, cute design
No elastic waistband therefore it sags

stellalouise
stellalouiseAU4 posts

Worst nappies ever!!!

I bought these from coles when they were on special thinking because there normally more expensive than huggies than bound to be fantastic!

Wrong!!I have to change my daughter every hour and a half and even within 25 minutes of the new nappy her wee and poo leaked right through her pants.

Everything! expensive! waste of money! have to change every hour or so! dont bother buying them if you want absorbancy...you'll be changing the sheets every night.

renes75
renes75
AmillyR
AmillyRAU4 posts

Cheap, absorbent AND thin-look!

My first choice for day nappies! The most noticeable thing is how thin Cruisers are when they're dry; they look better under fitted clothes and take up less room in the nappy bag. Their thinness doesn't affect their absorbency though and they contain a full load well. When wet, they don't go lumpy, just squishy. They don't have a stretchy waist band but they're still a good fit. I find they do fit well around the legs and are easy to re- adjust should you need to. They're not THE most absorbent for overnight use, but their low cost and appearance are a more than adequate trade-off.
Low-cost and thin looking with good absorbency
Not available in a size for <7kgs
mama6
mama68 posts

Terrible

I will never use this brand again. They leak no matter how often I changed them.It was a complete waste of money,time and effort as I spent quite a lot of my week washing bed linen and clothes. I was scared of leaving the house with these nappies on my daughter as I could not depend on them to hold any liquid.
There was nothing that I liked about them apart from the cute designs.
They were paperthin,leaked within a very small amount of time and as a result I used three times the number of nappies that I would normally use. Also they left me with a huge amount of washing since everytime they leaked I had beds and clothes that needed to be replaced.
goodmiffy
goodmiffyAU

Terrible

The worst nappy I have ever used.

Tried them today for the first time. I'm going back to huggies and sorbies, no matter how good a sale coles is having on cruisers.I've got to wash some very damp clothes!
The fit is good.
They leak very badly after no time on at all.

deborah_josie
deborah_josieAU

Terrible

I thought they where the worst nappy i have ever purchased. They where on special so i thought that would be wonderful to purchase them since i'd heard so many good things about them but when i got them home i was very dissapointed. The nappy was only half there. The back half of the nappy didn't have any lining at all in it, so when my son did a large amount of wees they would leak. I couldnt allow him to wear them at night because he simply wouldn't sleep with such a wet bed.
Coles returned them no worries. They where on special.
only half the nappy was there, no back lining, means wouldn't hold much, poos went up into no lined part, absorbant lining started to come off after a few hours.
Beckels
BeckelsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

My favourite disposable nappy

I started using them because they were cheaper than the leading brand, but since then, I am so happy with them, its all we have used since. I have recommended them to others as they are great value, much trimmer fitting than others, very absorbent & well fitting. My bub wears one overnight for 12 hours straight & they hold up well.
price, fit, comfort and absorbency.
has a bit of a chemical smell which can be a little off putting. I always open the new pack and stack the nappies in bub's stacker, so the smell dissipates
Kbonner
KbonnerAU

C.A.M
C.A.M

Will buy again

I bought these to try, as I thought $30 for 100 nappies wasn't too bad. I had been impressed with Huggies but think the Pampers Cruisers are a fierce competitor! Although they are thin, the absorbancy it great (deceiving). They don't take up much room in the nappy bag and even better in the rubbish bin after use. Ultimately they are a better choice than other disposables as far as reducing land fill goes.
Thin, reducing waste. Good absorbancy. Light, soft and comfy for bub.
Can only find at Coles. The fragrant scent is quite strong.