Panadol Rapid

2.8

Rose

Rose

Very painful toothache

Best product for my toothache felt the pain go away so quickly and had a better nights sleep the only product thats ever worked for me I love it so much

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.50.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain Type Chronic
Effective Within 15 minutes

Terrible

Took one tablet and went to sleep.woke up later screaming from stomache ache sweating . Had diarrhea needed to wake up my sybling to help me to the bathroom .was in so much pain that i was about to call the ambulance

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Symptom ReliefFelt Worse
Pain Type Chronic

Bicarb made me vomit!

I took this for my morning after headache.
The active ingredient to absorb the Paracetamol rapidly is bicarbonate of Soda
15 mins later a huge frothy vomit!!
Not impressed and still have a headache.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Panadol Rapid compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Davor

DavorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rubbish

It doesn't help with a strong headache and toothache. I don't know how this company has been able to survive for so many years with false claims. Another promotional lie. I grew up in Europe and when I was younger, there were so many effective painkillers. This flop is not closer to them. If I could give minus 5 stars, I would have given them. Total rubbish. Worth for any third world country. If there they would not be happy with this false product.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Effective, fast, easy to swallow

I am one of the lucky people who don't need to take pain relief very often.
However, I have taken Panadol Rapid on several occasions to treat headaches, tension headaches and period pain.
The product is effective, fast and does not cause any side effect.
The caplets are easy to swallow and usually I will only need to take two.
I would recommend this product, it's not very expensive. However, I don't know if it works for migraine headache.

LaurindaQueensland, 4207

Makes me feel weird!

I suffer from migraine and was keen to try the new Panadol Rapid. I found it to cause slight nausea, dizziness and a strange tingling feeling all over. This was not in any way an anaphylactic shock, but uncomfortable enough to not take it again. Once this feeling wore off it was as good as Panadol for general pain.

Collider24

Collider24Goulburn Valley, VIC

I find it works.... RAPIDLY!

I was a bit sceptical at first, considering the issues they had with other products in their range, but driving home from holidays I started to get a headache. Pulling into my local servo, these were the only ones they had on offer so I went ok i'll give them a shot, anything to stop the humping in my head. 10 minutes later and BOOM, headache gone. I do have an issue with the size of the tablet though... it was like swallowing a horse tranquilizer, other than that I highly recommend!

emm

emmSydney, NSW

Feels like I didn't take anything at all.

Panadol rapid "period pain"

I'm still in a lot of pain 2 1/2 hours after taking it & it honestly feels as if I didn't take anything at all. 0/10

I'll stick to nurofen at least that actually works.

Not for me

I usually take neurofen for period pain, but decided to give this a go. Took some panadol rapid and two hours later I am still writhing in pain. Back to trusty Neurofen for me.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Panadol Rapid compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

so so so so good

I had been sick for a few days and as a result my neck was in so much pain from throwing up. Nurofen didn't work for me so I tried panadol rapid and within 15 minutes my neck felt 99% better.
Gah, thank you so much :) <3

brian

brian

above average product

I bought these panadol pain relief products from towradgi gold cross chemist nsw as I was experiencing pain as an extra alternative to ibuprofen and found them great as they get absorbed quickly and are relatively kind to the stomache / I totally recommend these panadol products to anyone who has pain and is not interested in having ibuprofen based products

TJ83

TJ83AU

Only thing I can have, and it works

I'm allergic to codeine, penicillin and ibuprofen so all I can take for any pain or discomfort is paracetamol. Panadol rapid is what I have been using to take off the edge of my root canal pain. Thankfully I only have 1 more day to wait until it's started but regular paracetamol just doesn't cut it. Panafon rapid starts working for me within 15 mins so if the root canal pain sneaks up on me quickly I don't have to wait long for relief.
Fast working, reliable, always use
Big tablets, can get pricey if using it for mid term pain relief ie root canal

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fast acting product for pain relief.

I picked this one up at the Chemists to try it for headaches and it has worked pretty well for me. It is a long tablet shape, so some people who find it hard to swallow tablets may find it difficult to swallow this one. It is effective for strong headaches and I dont feel too bad for taking a pain killer since its not ibuprofen based. I am not too sure about the claim that its twice as fast, but it works pretty well. It comes in a handy smaller sized pack as well, but its expensive also.
It comes in a very handy (and cute) sized pack for the handbag or briefcase, although this smaller pack can sort of open up and doesnt stay closed after a while in the bag.
It is expensive since its a newer product and it is a branded one as well.