Panadol Tablets

2.2

Kevin
KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Optizorb overhype

I personally have found that Panadol Optizorb doesn’t work at all and I’ve gone back to just Panadol which is excellent. I thought it was just me but the other day my friend had a splitting headache and I gave him the Optizorb and it didn’t work for him either so my advice is to stick to just the Panadol.

Purchased in February 2020.

Jack Straw
Jack StrawAU

Panadol and panadol Osteo new packaging so hard to get the tablets out. Old was good.

Panadol and panadol Osteo the new packaging so hard to get the tablets out. Very hard to press the material out. The Old packaging was so much easier and good.

Purchased for $4.95.

Side Effects
  • None
Bamaloo12
Bamaloo12Hunter Region, NSW

Not worth the cost

I used to always but Panadol Tablets before learning it's all the same active ingredients, Bought a cheap Coles Paracetamol and it has the same effect I think I paid 70-80 cents not fully sure.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Panadol Tablets compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Gordon
GordonVictoria

Not worth the extra money

It costs five times more but does not work any faster than generic paracetamol.
I use woolworths paraceamolt (77 cents) but thought I'd try Panadol Optizorb ($4.30) and there's no difference.

they work sometimes

Regular Panadol are pretty good and they usually work but beware of panadol with optizorb. Not sure what's in them but they react in my stomach and make me vomit.

pinkyy
pinkyySydney

Good

Panadol tablets are fast and effective in relieving pain. I usually take it to cure a headache, but I've found if I don't take it immediately, and wait for by headache to worsen, they are not as effective. These tablets are suitable for ages 12 and up, and are great for those beginning to learn how to swallow tablets, or experience difficulty, as their small, round shape makes them slide down.
The size makes it easy to swallow and doesn't leave a disgusting taste in your mouth. Also, they don't leave you feeling drowsy.
I've found that if you don't take them with food, it can make you feel a little nauseous.