3.0

Kiralee J.
  • +2Thumbnail
Linda
LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Things go wrong. Then what…

Actually 3 and-a-half STARS. *** .5*
The planning and communication went wrong on our job. Badly.
We didn’t scream and shout but Paolo heard us. And he and his team fixed things.
Not magically. But systematically. And things got done.
The product in the end is good and I can say the team were all good to deal with. Except that one bloke ;)
Job Satisfaction
Lee
Lee

Unprofessional service

Called three time & spoke to three different persons to request a quote for concrete, driveway and everytime they said sales person will contact you but no one bothered to call back.
Mama Jacs
Mama JacsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Perfect driveway addition and great communication!

We required an additional driveway to match up with the existing to create more car space. Panorama were so helpful and were able to colour match perfectly to the existing driveway. There were a few issues with weather which was out of Panoramas control but communication was excellent and a new date was quickly arranged. Extremely happy with my results and the Panorama team. Definitely recommend using Panorama Concrete!
Rates and Fees
James and Ash
James and AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please give our thanks to everyone at Panorama for the concreting, we are very happy with it! Your consultant Arch convinced us that you knew what was needed for the driveway and paths around our new house and the result is even better than expected.
The concreters were only too ready to answer any of our questions before they started and then showed themselves to be true experts by producing a great looking job.
The guys who came after to cut joints and clean and seal the paving also seemed very professional and thorough.
Thanks again for a top job by everyone.
Arthur
ArthurMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really nice job a real enhancement to our home

Waited a while for our slate look concrete surface but the quality of workmanship was definitely worth the wait . Too hot this summer put their programming behind schedule. Really nice job appreciate the feedback for the scheduling of when the job will start. -Redwood Park SA
Diane p
Diane pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t get David to do your quote, absolutely hopeless

David was a hopeless sales rep, everything is in the too hard pile unless it’s a newly built house they are doing a driveway for. He should be selling blinds not concrete. He has no idea, very uninterested in his job. Would not recommend
To The Consumer
To The ConsumerSouth Australia36 posts
Pat Mack
Pat MackAdelaide

Excellent Work. Perfect Job Done

I recently had Panorama Concrete Paving do my driveway and perimeter paths at my new home in Adelaide. I'll be honest, I am hard to please, but Panorama more than rose to the occasion. The whole Company's staff and concreters did outstanding work in a most professional, caring and timely manner. They were quick to quote, as well as schedule my job. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We have the Platinum exposed aggregate at the front and plain coloured at the sides and rear paths. The work done is fantastic. It looks really great. I certainly say to everyone -- Get Panorama Concrete to do your job for you -- forget about the backyarders who never seem to answer their phone.

Davo
DavoAdelaide

Concrete paving perfection

I am so pleased with the whole experience of having Panorama Concrete Paving do my paths and patio area for me. The salespeople, office staff and concreter who did the job were always courteous, attentive, listened to me and were quick and very professional in how my job was quoted and done. I have no hesitation in fully recommending Panorama Concrete to anyone looking for top quality work and attention to detail.

markus
markusparalowie2 posts
Brett
Brett

Great attention to detail, great result

Panorama recently installed the exposed aggregate driveway and paths for our new home. We were provided with great advice during the selection process which enabled us to pick a concrete mix and aggregate colour that matches the façade of our new home perfectly. Our job was quite complex because of the steep grade of our driveway and the team showed a lot of care during the site preparation and the concrete pour to get this right. We were also given the opportunity to be on-site with the team while the aggregate was applied, which meant we were able to achieve the exact finish we were after. Panorama showed great attention to detail, and we are very happy with the completed job.

Show reply

Gillian A
Gillian AAdelaide

Great Job! Very impressed!!

We were very happy with the work done by Panorama. It was completed quickly, and the workers were very professional and helpful. The colour of our driveway looks really good with our house.

Show reply

georgy
georgysouth australia4 posts

Grant
GrantBeaumont3 posts

cracked in 24 hrs wrong colour second rate job fobbed off by Panorama management

job cracked with in 24hrs,was continually promised by manager he was trying an epoxy resin to fill cracks this went on for more than 12 mths still no repairs done,other work done at same time had miss matched concrete colours they high pressure cleaned it with acid this resulted in burn marks on concrete,only way to solve problem was to paint concrete,acid went onto new pebble pave and stripped the sealing off,to date they have not come and resealed driveway.Overall a total waste of tens of thousands of $.I would suggest any warranties they give of no cracking etc are not worth the paper they are on ...be carefull ..be very carefull.