James and Ash

James and AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please give our thanks to everyone at Panorama for the concreting, we are very happy with it! Your consultant Arch convinced us that you knew what was needed for the driveway and paths around our new house and the result is even better than expected.
The concreters were only too ready to answer any of our questions before they started and then showed themselves to be true experts by producing a great looking job.
The guys who came after to cut joints and clean and seal the paving also seemed very professional and thorough.
Thanks again for a top job by everyone.

Arthur

ArthurMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really nice job a real enhancement to our home

Waited a while for our slate look concrete surface but the quality of workmanship was definitely worth the wait . Too hot this summer put their programming behind schedule. Really nice job appreciate the feedback for the scheduling of when the job will start. -Redwood Park SA

Diane p

Diane pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t get David to do your quote, absolutely hopeless

David was a hopeless sales rep, everything is in the too hard pile unless it’s a newly built house they are doing a driveway for. He should be selling blinds not concrete. He has no idea, very uninterested in his job. Would not recommend

To The ConsumerSouth Australia

Customers are just a pesky nuisance to Panorama Concrete Paving

Pat Mack

Pat MackAdelaide

Excellent Work. Perfect Job Done

I recently had Panorama Concrete Paving do my driveway and perimeter paths at my new home in Adelaide. I'll be honest, I am hard to please, but Panorama more than rose to the occasion. The whole Company's staff and concreters did outstanding work in a most professional, caring and timely manner. They were quick to quote, as well as schedule my job. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We have the Platinum exposed aggregate at the front and plain coloured at the sides and rear paths. The work done is fantastic. It looks really great. I certainly say to everyone -- Get Panorama Concrete to do your job for you -- forget about the backyarders who never seem to answer their phone.

Davo

DavoAdelaide

Concrete paving perfection

I am so pleased with the whole experience of having Panorama Concrete Paving do my paths and patio area for me. The salespeople, office staff and concreter who did the job were always courteous, attentive, listened to me and were quick and very professional in how my job was quoted and done. I have no hesitation in fully recommending Panorama Concrete to anyone looking for top quality work and attention to detail.

markusparalowie

Not good enough

markus

Great attention to detail, great result

Panorama recently installed the exposed aggregate driveway and paths for our new home. We were provided with great advice during the selection process which enabled us to pick a concrete mix and aggregate colour that matches the façade of our new home perfectly. Our job was quite complex because of the steep grade of our driveway and the team showed a lot of care during the site preparation and the concrete pour to get this right. We were also given the opportunity to be on-site with the team while the aggregate was applied, which meant we were able to achieve the exact finish we were after. Panorama showed great attention to detail, and we are very happy with the completed job.

Gillian A

Gillian AAdelaide

Great Job! Very impressed!!

We were very happy with the work done by Panorama. It was completed quickly, and the workers were very professional and helpful. The colour of our driveway looks really good with our house.

georgysouth australia

wrong colour and cracking

georgy

would be wonderful if my cement looked like the little thumbnail picture you have there in your response!

Judi C.Panorama Concrete Paving

The driveway in the picture was completed over 10 years ago and still looks great today. We are happy for anyone to go and see for themselves. We are also happy for people to view your paving Georgy and make up their own minds.

GrantBeaumont

cracked in 24 hrs wrong colour second rate job fobbed off by Panorama management

job cracked with in 24hrs,was continually promised by manager he was trying an epoxy resin to fill cracks this went on for more than 12 mths still no repairs done,other work done at same time had miss matched concrete colours they high pressure cleaned it with acid this resulted in burn marks on concrete,only way to solve problem was to paint concrete,acid went onto new pebble pave and stripped the sealing off,to date they have not come and resealed driveway.Overall a total waste of tens of thousands of $.I would suggest any warranties they give of no cracking etc are not worth the paper they are on ...be carefull ..be very carefull.

Julie

Julie

Fantastic! Love the job, Highly recommended!

From my initial conversation with Panorama Concrete Paving I felt confident that I had chosen the right company to complete my renovations.
The sales staff were professional and arrived promptly, Michael made the whole process easy to understand and allowed me the opportunity to put in my own input and ideas.
I am very happy with the completed job and would have no hesitation whatsoever using this company in the future or recommending them to family and friends. A job well done!

Appalling Product and Customer Service

Appalling job!

Wrong color originally with transparent sections. Then they painted over it and it bubbled. they had to come back repeatedly. Levels all wrong and so uneven that we can't even put an outdoor table in the area without chocking up one leg by at least 100mm. Customer service and after care is non existent. Once they have your money they don't care. I have told everyone I know not to touch them. Please be warned.

Great job!

We recently had our driveway installed by Panorama concrete in an exposed aggregate style in ash colour and we couldn't be happier. The job looked great from day one and once sealed looks amazing! Highly recommend this company based on our experience with them. Displays and service are difficult to beat in this industry..

Michael G

Michael GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Communication is terrible, took four months and still not happy.

Paid deposit in September 2014. Finally laid in January 2015. Cracked 2 days later. Was told it would be cleaned 2 days after laying, and yet again, there was no communication and no show. I cannot even begin to describe how abysmal their communication and customer service demeanour is, and how stressful and inconvenient the process has been. And its still not finished.