100% · 70%

4.9

DPA
DPA

Excellent Service

Excellent service. Caring doctor. Will continue to use this on an ongoing nature.
Vicki L
Vicki LAdelaide8 posts

Highly recommend

Very prompt helpful medical service. Well priced. Doctor was thorough and very pleasant.
Kristy
KristyWestern Australia2 posts

Easy, affordable and quick consult

This is the third time I have used Panraa clinics for a script. The first time I was travelling around Australia and couldn't get into a GP clinic and the last 2 times have been due to weekend and living in a small country town and having no available appointments. Was quick and prompt phone call, easy to view script and affordable.
Rebekkah Nelson
Rebekkah Nelson7 posts

Fast efficient and affordable

Rung me 30 minutes before the time I booked for only 10 minute from my initial booking to consultation.
Easy, fast and affordable. What more could you ask for.
Kylie
KylieSydney, NSW

An absolute god send

Within the hour I had my Telehealth consult and was able to go to the pharmacy without waiting around in a crowded waiting room!
Natalie
NatalieSouthwest, VIC

Super helpful at a time of need

I was surprised at how simple this process was. My regular doctor is currently on holidays and I thought I’d have to wait to see her until I discovered Panraa Clinics
Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great support by consulting doctor

The doctor knew what he was talking about and did not beat around the bush Show reply