Listing monitored by InstantScripts

Federica F.
Federica F.Sydney, NSW

It is awesome!

It’s awesome! Easy to use and fast ! Exactly what I needed ! In 15 minutes I got my prescription and the instructions I got were super clear !

Not just a tick.and flick for scripts app, they have great support

Had to get an urgent script filled for inflammation,. only Covid hit our city again and most locations closed early. So after adjusting the location to a new pharmacy for the third time, I responded to my order needling help. In less than 4 minutes my situation was resolved as well as the team finding me an open location that was way closer than the default 24hour. Thanks you!!

Shell
ShellSydney, NSW

Easy and convenient

Urgently needed a script
Easy to make an account online
Fee to pay but worth paying over waiting at the GPs office for hours

K F.
K F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very convenient

Perfect medication runs out and you can't get to your doctor. Costs a little more but less than doctors visit.

So fast and convenient

Super quick, dont have to wait at a doctors surgery or take off work to get an appointment just for a refill for my script.

Vicki
Vicki

Easy

Easy website to navigate and seems good. Really satisfied so fat. Fast service will ring with in 20 minutes which is good

Anonymous
Anonymous New South Wales

Not a real GP service - just simple script dispensing

Waited 5 hours for a GP call only to be emailed by a consultant to say that they could not provide me with a consultation or medical certificate, without the opportunity of speaking to a doctor. They advertise their services as fully qualified GPs, however their services are only limited to very simple script writing matters. Not a real doctors service, just a prescription writing service that a computer could do. If that suits your needs great, but there is need for a medical degree for that. Wouldn’t waste your time waiting for a consultation. Just a money making service.

Professional & prompt. Wonderful service. Extremely helpful when you cannot get an appointment at your regular GP for weeks. Will recommend to friends & family.

undefined
undefinedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes life easy

1. Very easy to use very happy
2.very satisfied thankyou
3.very satisfied same as chemist makes life easy an saves time an travel

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

Easy

Simple quick and no hassles. Easy to set up and easy to go collect your script from local pharmacy if you choose to

FeralCheryl
FeralCherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service and so handy for those times I just don’t have the chance to get to the doctor for a repeat script.

Awesome. Fast and easy to use. Saves me having to go to the doctor just for a repeat script. Super handy!

Makes my life so much easier

Rarely feel strongly enough to write reviews but this is a brilliant service. I feel reassured I can access certain medications I need when I need them. Customer service is helpful and super swift to resolve queries. In the instances I’ve also had medication delivered, it’s been a seamless process. I dread my trips to the GP and spending several hours in a waiting room for regular scripts - this makes my life so much easier. Look forward to an expanded range. You’ll have a lifelong user here.

Easy to get a script repeat for my daughter.

Was unable to get into see a Dr for a repeat on my daughters script. Once i had put in my request for a telehealth consult, i was called with in 15min and a repeat was sent to my local pharmacy.
Quick, easy, professional, friendly. Would recommend.

So easy! Worth the money

So good! So good for women that need to pill but don’t have time to sit in a waiting room for an hour for a prescription

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

Other Chemists

Simple to use and very straight forward

Simple to use and very straight forward process
Easy to use website and payment process .
Will use again for simple situations.

Read more reviews - page 2

David W.
David W.asked

I have up to a dozen scripts per month and my wife has a couple. In my case, one script requires an approval before my doctor can write the script. Does this complicate matters? Is a consultation required each time? Does the $15 charge apply to one order (e.g. up to a dozen scripts) or to each prescription. I assume the individual pharmacy's home delivery policies and charges apply?

Tony-Sherry B.
Tony-Sherry B.

Hi, sorry not sure. Something you may want to ask them directly. Thanks

C H.
C H.

I think this service is for emergency after-hours or when you only need one script occasionally. What you describe is ongoing. I suggest you arrange with your local pharmacy to keep your doctor’s scripts on file and to send them out to you upon your request. I have this arrangement with my local pharmacy and it works well. InstantScript is great but it doesn’t seem designed for what you describe. It would be far too costly as well.

Instant T.InstantScripts

Hi David, we don't recommend you request dozen of scripts via express service. We recommend you request a doctor consultation with our doctor ($40) and discuss all your needs with our GP.
Note, our doctors can not prescribe some medication, you'll see more details on the consultation request page.

Martin C.
Martin C.asked

My pharmacist requires the original script for my Symbicort 400/12, which he has faxed a copy of. Can you send him the Original Script ASAP?

Tricia Mccamish
Tricia Mccamish

When I ordered my script on here it asked for my chemist and sent me an email with a barcode to take to the chemist for the script. I got my medication the same day

Mel
Melasked

How is the chemist (script is sent to) determined? Do I choose or do you? If I nominate a chemist am I required to provide their contact details?

Instant T.InstantScripts

You can choose a pharmacy from https://www.instantscripts.com.au/locations.
Or if your local pharmacy isn't there, they can sign up at https://www.instantscripts.com.au/for-pharmacies/.
Or you can ask us to add a pharmacy.

Paetra
Paetra

There's a drop down menu that lists all the pharmacies in a 5km radius from the address you enter or when you press the location arrow

Get an answer from our members and InstantScripts representatives