Noway

NowayPerth, WA

Useless

Had itchy scalp. Doctor gave me a script which worked for a week then got same symptoms back. Paid for another consult and was given another script for a product he said was stronger and more effective. The chemist told me that this new script has just the same efficacy as the last one so it's pointless if the last product did not work. Would not wish to use instascript again because I'm sure I will have the same issues. I bought the product anyway but now have no faith it was prescribed in good faith. Waited 3.5 hours for the phonecall and wasted $60.
Thankyou for extorting me.

Bruce

Robert W V.

Robert W V.Hunter Region, NSW

Service

Great service no issues or need to chase up prescription, highly recommend. Will definitely use this service again for my prescription needs.

Quick and Easy Med Cert

Quick registration, fill in a web form and have it rapidly reviewed by a GP and receive your documents. Very easy.

Inna

Inna

Great find

So glad to find it fast and convenient no more sitting and waiting at the doctors.Won me over will use again

Latecha

LatechaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing website

Awesome website easy to access and understand no fuss and always a delight very satisfied and happy with service thank yous

undefinedPerth, WA

Fast and convenient!

100% satisfaction, will use this service again. Found this service from a post on Facebook. Not always easy to get a dr appointment when you know what you need or just want a repeat script.

Very Fast And Efficient Service

Great When Sick In Bed With The Flu. Easy To Navigate, Fast And Efficient. Very Knowledgeable GP And Would Highly Recommend Trying This Service. Thank You.

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fast service. Easy to use.

Like everything about this service. Easy to use website, wide range of products and fast response time. Had no problems at all. Used a large chain chemist near me for pick and they were used to the system and had no issues. Will definitely use again.

undefinedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

When I was desperate for an appointment and medication but could not get a GP appointment I came across this service. I honestly worried that it was some sort of scam! But it does exactly what it advertises: quick Telehealth and a prescription emailed to your pharmacy of choice.

Handy

Have used the service twice now, very handy for quick appointments and medical certificates, the last thing you feel like doing when you’re unwell is sit at a doctors surgery so this is a much better alternative

Tracey B.

Tracey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Convenient for after hours service

Easy to use service with a very helpful English speaking DR who was very through and enquired about a range of symptoms. Great service.

J_sinta

J_sintaCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing service for rural areas

Was fast and simple. Amazing for rural services who have limited availability for doctors appointments. Will use again for sure.

Sel

SelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service!

The doctor called me within moments of sending a request for consultation. I've forgotten her name unfortunately but the Dr. Was incredibly polite, helpful and thorough. I was really impressed with the efficient service I received and I'll be using Instant Scripts again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

Saved me when I couldn't get to my doctor!

totally recommend insta script. I ran out of scripts for my medication and this saved me a huge panic attack.

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

Lady who did the consultation was amazing .

Very easy as was approached when I entered by lady who gave me the prescription. She had excellent customer service skills.

Coco

CocoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super convenient when unable to get to the doctors in person. Makes things much simpler. Not only can you get a script but medical certificates as well.

Carly

CarlySydney Surrounds, NSW

Will use again!!

I couldn't get into my dr for over 3 weeks. This was a life saver. Will use again for sure

undefinedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good and easy

It's very easy the script was there to pick up 30 minutes later just download app and away you go

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

This service is a Godsend.

If traveling or a weekend I can still access antibiotics for recurring UTI’s. It’s such a relief and gives me peace of mind.

Must have app!!

Living rurally it is always so hard to get into our doctors on short notice. Being able to book a telehealth consult and be speaking to a doctor in 20 minutes is beyond words amazing. Having my script ready at the pharmacy is so handy. Definitely rate this app in my favourite top 5 apps.