InstantScripts
See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InstantScripts

Pros

Simple, efficient service
Supportive and attentive doctors
Reasonable cost

• Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No (1,082)

Rhonda
RhondaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing service , so quick to receive the requested scripts in minutes !

The range of products were amazing , navigation with this site , the store was so simple . I would highly recommend this site …..

Quick and professional response

The call came within an hour of my request. The doctor explained everything clearly. My prescription and work certificate arrived soon after the call.

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

Instant Scripts provides a good option to the traditional way of seeing a doctor

Easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted
Reasonably satisfied with the range of products available
Product was good for the price

Very handy

My regular GP left the practice I was seeing them at so I ended up short on scripts and unable to get an appointment for weeks. This service ensured I didn't run out of medication while waiting for my appointment. Really handy and so easy.

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Fantastic service. Especially when you are away on holidays and can’t get to see a GP.

It was simple and cost effective. Being away on holidays I couldn’t get an appointment with a GP to get a script I needed. This service was perfect and fast! Will definitely use again.

Quick and Easy

undefined
undefinedPerth, WA

Absolutely brilliant

Very easy so efficient very good service and I will definitely use it again. It was so quick within 10 mins I had my script
Very satisfied

Excellent service

I am so grateful this service exists. It was easy to register and the doctor was so pleasant, she listened and help me with what I needed and on the day I needed the help.

Professional and helpful

Had an abses in my mouth after consultation the script was on my phone within 5 minutes I went to the chemist and got my script

Great Service

Im from the US and I was here in NSW visiting my partner when I came down with a nasty UTI on a sunday, I was trying to avoid paying for an er visit so my partner suggested this service, I was a little worried of cost but it's amazingly affordable without insurance, my consultation was $49 and my antibiotic was only $5. The wait was about 2 hours before I received a call which was reasonable. It's a great service and I'm glad I used it.

Wendy
WendyIllawarra, NSW

AMAZING SERVICE - FIRST TIME USER - OLDER AUSTRALIAN

I was in isolation with COVID when I required more medication for a brochial problem. I completed the information online and the Dr rang shortly after. She forwarded me an escript which I then forwarded to the Pharmacists and I had my medication delivered shortly thereafter. This is a wonderful service especially for older people like myself who are sometimes housebound and who normally have to wait days before they can see a Doctor. Thank you InstantScrips.

Dianne
DianneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Quick, easy convenient service

Easy to use. Good selection of medication. Quailty of product good. Tottally recommend this service. Fantastic service and convenient service.

Find out how InstantScripts compares to other Chemists

Amazingly quick and simple!

Quick response speaking with a GP and so easy at the Chemist to pick up medicine using the QR codes sent to my phone. Amazing

Annie L.
Annie L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So easy and fast

Very satisfied with the whole process. From joining, from finding what I needed to purchasing and receiving the script. My choice was to have an e script and it was sent to me very promptly.

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

Excellent Fast and hustle free consult.

I had my pathology request within 5 minutes. They shared the result within one day. The results are well explained and clear to understand. I am still surprised that I couldn't find a GP available within one week and these guys gave me a pathology request within 5 min

James
Jamesasked

Need diazepham withdrawal beta blocker

Captain M.
Captain M.asked

How long till I hear from a doctor.. its been 45mins ,the only reason u used this was because I thought it was instant

michelle f.
michelle f.

I had to wait up till nearly three hours, but the call only took 5 minutes and what l needed was done in that time.

Joanneasked

2 days ago I woke with a sore throat then became a slight cough no other symptoms today cough slightly worse with light green flesh. I feel ok when I cough it hurts but don't cough constantly just worried as about 2 years ago I had bronchitis and had it before that as well. Normally though when I've had it I have felt so much worse than now. Just hard to see a Dr these days. So just want to know if I would need antibiotics at this stage please?

InstantScripts
InstantScripts TeamInstantScriptsSend a private message

Sorry, we can't provide medical advice here, but please book a consultation with our doctor at https://app.instantscripts.com.au/med/DocConsCov and they'll be able to help you.

Get an answer from our members and InstantScripts representatives

About InstantScripts

InstantScripts lets you manage your health online, from home, providing the following services:

• Digital prescriptions, which can be sent straight to your pharmacy.
  • Telehealth consults, if you want to skip the waiting room and speak to a doctor over the phone.
  • Pathology requests, which includes a digital consultation and a pathology request sent to your email.
  • Medical certificates, which can be sent directly to your email.

InstantScripts provides scripts for over 300 common medications which can be delivered to your home or picked up from over 2000 pharmacies nationwide. All doctors are Australian-registered, licensed, and fully insured.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that InstantSripts provided a quick, simple service, saying that there was an efficient turnaround in receiving scripts and medical certificates.
  • They also said that the doctors they talked with were supportive, attentive, and provided a high level of care.
  • Reviewers reported that the cost to use InstantScripts was reasonable.