InstantScripts

sam

samSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Brilliant idea

New to a regional area and couldn't get a doctor's appointment for 2 weeks but knew what I needed. So easy. I jumped online at night, answered the questions and picked up my script the next morning.

Joel N.

Joel N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never had a problem fantastic!!

I've had good positive affects from the product I have used!! It was easy to find the medication I required and then select an done!! To easy!!

lolopom0

lolopom0Tasmania, Australia

Great Service esp for Rural dwellers!

Needed repeat prescription for item that was not on their list, booked an appointment, detailed what I needed, received phone call within 15 minutes of sending off e mail, doctor asked questions about condition, made useful suggestions and hey presto the script was at the chemists, husband collected items on way home. Saved so much time in making appointments, travelling 40 minutes each way, sitting in waiting room (is it just me who has to sit there for at least 30 mins?) then off to chemist park car, wait for script etc. Highly recommend this useful service, it has totally change what was a tedious job just for a tube of cream!! Thank you.

BabyBabyBaby

BabyBabyBabyPerth

Amazing!

Saved me time and money going to the doctor's office, lots of local pharmacies to choose from. Prescription was instantly available.

Kirsten

KirstenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made medication management during a pandemic infinitely easier

Relatively easy interface for first order, incredibly easy on repeats. Peace of mind and fast delivery. I will use again.

Review collected in partnership with InstantScripts

Fits with my busy schedule.

Living in a country town, sometimes it is not easy to get into the doctor for a routine script renewal, especially when you have a busy life schedule. Instant scripts made it easy to fill my immediate requirement, and gave me the flexibility to make a local doctor's appointment for a long term renewal.

undefinedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service!

So easy to use website. Found exactly what I needed! And so quick!
Very satisfied! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

TIM

TIMMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing and Time Saving

I live remotely and need to travel around an hour each way to visit my gp to grab a script for medication I have been on for years. I could not believe how easy this was, couple of clicks and my script was sent to the chemist closer to where I live and I lost 20 mins to go there and back to collect.

Great Service

Need a script quickly. Doctor called me back within the hour and script was at the pharmacy within minutes after the consultation was complete. So easy!!

undefinedNortheast, VIC

This is exactly what I need!

Upon finding I was in desperate need of antibiotics of all days on a Sunday and unable to find any Dr open to attend, I stumbled across InstantScripts and was so ecstatic to find I was able to speak to a Dr and have my script prepared and sent to my pharmacy the same day. This has taken all the stress out of having to wait and suffer for over 24 hours in pain. I have already told all of my friends and everyone is signing up.

undefinedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional

Amazing service as needed script on a Sunday. Fast, professional. Instant script at my chosen pharmacy. Lovely Doctor. Could not fault. Just fantastic. COVID safe.

Very convenient

Great service, saved me trying to get an appointment at my doctors and wasting my day sitting in the waiting room. This was quick and easy.

JACQUELINE JENNINGS

JACQUELINE JENNINGS

This is great

We were on holidays and I forgot my prescription medication. I was able to use InstantScripts to send my script to a local chemist where we were holiday information and process it for me. Highly recommend!

PETER D

PETER DSouth East Queensland, QLD

I think this is a fantastic service.

This service is fast and efficient and low cost. I will definitely continue to use the service whenever the need arises. Well done.

So quick

Needed antibiotics in a hurry, have just moved and couldn’t get into a doctor for 2 weeks. This was so convenient and a lifesaver to me.

undefinedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient

It’s a very professional and easy to use service if you’re short on time. I would recommend using this service.

romeyotjamitosan

romeyotjamitosanSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's a brilliant idea

It's a brilliant idea removed the bureaucratic error and eliminate the long queu that takes a week sometime that happened here in Pilbara.

Sdj

SdjSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick and easy

Tried for the first time and would use again. Was able to get a script for a minor issue instead of taking the kids along with me to wait in a doctors office and picked up from my local chemist with ease.

MARIANNE H.

MARIANNE H.Southwest, VIC

Instant scripts is Amazing and easy .

My Doctor has a waiting list of 2 weeks. When something unexpected pops up with my health or my families health. This is the best and easiest way to get to talk with a lovely Doctor and to get a script, when needed. I use it for all my family. Just wonderful. Can't praise them enough.

Nicola

NicolaWheatbelt, WA

Thankyou so much brilliant and so easy using the ap just when I needed it most I could not be happier