Verifiedstigmahealth.com🏆 2024 Award

Confidential

Janette
JanetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Peace of mind

Very easy process for peace of mind - I am grateful for the discretion
HnL
HnL2 posts

Great convenience

Fantastic service use it more often than I should but glad it's there.
Isabelle
Isabelle

Easy, wonderful experience

James was wonderful and comprehensive
Very efficient and my results came back to my phone
Best system I’ve ever used for health checks.
Saint
SaintGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STD check up

Final a safe and secure way to find out if your health needs attention or not, thank you Stigma Show reply
Jess
Jess

Simples!

Super efficient and affordable. The packages are a great way to stay on top of your health and wellbeing. Highly recommend! Show reply
Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, discreet and comforting

An excellent service that's discreet & comforting. I would highly recommend. Show reply
Susannah
Susannah

Great service for quick results!

Very easy to make an appointment, and the doctor I spoke to was punctual and very knowledgeable. Really appreciate this service! Show reply
ANF
ANF

Simple and easy to use
Quicker than going into the gps Show reply
Sebastian C.
Sebastian C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, reasonable price

Great service for very reasonable price. Sometimes I get blood results on the same day with MediRecorfd app :) Show reply
S. Harvey
S. HarveyCentral Queensland, QLD

A fast, personalised, and incredibly easy service to navigate. I would absolutely recommend. Show reply
Diana D.
Diana D.2 posts

Easy way to get checked

Fast, effective, easy and don't need to worry about speaking to a doctor or having any judgement from them. Show reply
Zoey M.
Zoey M.2 posts

Excellent service

Excellent service - wish more people knew about it! Efficient, affordable and private Show reply
A Mc
A Mc2 posts

Easy to use

Easy and convenient service to request tests, saved me in a tight spot! Only thing is the GP appointment booking took a while to work through the mobile app, going via the website on a computer worked better.
Garry S.
Garry S.Sydney, NSW

Escript

Awesome service,
Every time I make an appointment, the Dr is always right on time . Once I do my pathology test, my E script turns up within a day . Show reply
Trent H.
Trent H.

Great

Offering great service, very easy to deal with, customer support is awesome Show reply

John D
John D

How long does it usually to take to receive the referral after the phone appointment?

Stigma Health   DM

Hi John The referral should be visible in the Medirecords app under results/requests and the team are also emailing them. If its not in your inbox or junkmail, reach out to the team and they will get it for you. info@stigmahealth.com

Jake.B
Jake.B

Hi. I have just got my testing done today, downloaded the app and received the code to verify my account.. quick question, when my results are in does the app send me a notification? Does my email app ping with a notification saying results are in? As I’m around my family with my phone sometimes visible on the table etc.. do I need to discretely hide my phone til I get results or can I continue to have phone on table and check the app when I’m alone to get results ?
Last thing I’d want is to be at lunch with family and my phone to ping with a notification from the app saying results are in…

richard t.
richard t.

Great service. Is it still only the $35 charge if i dont have medicare or dont want to use Medicare . What happens if not?

Brad
Brad

That is my understanding

Stigma Health   DM

Thanks Richard! Sorry for the delay.

About Stigma Health

Stigma Health is a sexual health clinic that offers online and remote STI testing. You purchase the test referral directly from Stigma Health rather than a doctor, and then you take your referral to any one of over 10,000 pathology collection centres Australia wide and get tested. You then receive your results directly to your phone within 2 to 3 business days.

Stigma Health offers testing for a range of STIs, including chlamydia, syphilis, HIV, gonorrhoea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Stigma Health was an easy to use service.
  • They also appreciated the quick service and fast turnaround for results.
  • According to reviews, the service is very discreet and confidential.