Listing monitored by Kin Fertility

4.8 (2,555)

Lauren
Lauren

Super easy for us lazy people

Really great to not have to find a doctor or go to the pharmacy. Kin's doctor was super lovely and prescribed the same pill I've been on for years which is super easy.

Difficult to swallow

I was really looking forward to trying this with all of the great reviews and the ingredients listed. I was disappointed with the product as they are too big to swallow and always gets stuck in my throat. The casing is also really thick and hard (if you have issue swallowing large pills, I wouldn’t recommend it). As a result, I had to discontinue use and find an alternative.

Excellent Easy Service

Service was quick, easy and script arrived at my door within 3 business days! Will save me a lot of money and time into the future. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Quick and easy

The whole process was easy and straight forward. My doctor was very informative and gave me great peace of mind. Would recommend the AMH testing process to any female who may be considering children now or in the future.

Maddy
MaddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super easy process!

The joining process was nice and easy, the screening questions were easy to answer and the doctor was lovely to deal with!
I always forget to schedule a doctors appointment to renew my script and this takes the issue out of it for me. My pill came super quick as well. Thanks Kin!

AJB
AJBSydney, NSW

This is such a clever idea!

I recently came across Kin Fertility through my work and was interested to see what it was all about. I’m now subscribing to receive my contraceptive through their service which is so much easier than having to make appointments just to have a script refilled (esp as Dr’s appointments seem really hard to get at the moment!). The postage was super fast and the online consultation with the Kin Dr was a great experience.

Sattya
SattyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Delivery was quick as I received my package within 2 days. I just had to answer few questions online which helped me save so much time and energy. The doctor was helpful and explained her concerns and gave me the time to reply back. I don't have to remember my next appointment or be stressed about buying my consequent products as they will sent it to me when needed, which its helpful and saves me a lot of stress.

vampirecowboyy
vampirecowboyyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waited my whole life for this

Received product within two days, was easy to organise and came in really cute/handy packaging. It's valuable to me as I can make more money working than spending time going to the doctor. It was simple and easy

Fast, discreet and great pricing.

Kin’s service is super fast and discreet. I received my pill within 3 days of ordering. The doctor was very helpful with telling me her concerns while also respecting my choice. The annual fee is definitely worth it when compared to how much I would pay to see my GP/ the price of express delivery services they use. Would highly recommend!

Sophie
SophieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So quick and easy to get the pill!

The whole process was so straightforward, and I had the pills delivered to my door 2 days after enquiring. It would have taken so much longer to get an appointment with my doctor to get a script! It’s completely legitimate and hassle-free.

Great so far!

Just got my first box and the whole process was super easy! it also came quite quickly only about 3 days which is great if you didnt realise you were running out! I also love that the repeats are sent automatically. overall getting the pill this way saves a lot of hassle and is super easy to do

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

This is what women needed!

Used Kin Fertility to do a fertility check and I highly recommend it. Rather than going through expensive Gyno's, Kin Fertility is super convenient, quick, and so easy. My test results came back the day after my blood test. Dr Hall was very professional in delivering my results to me via Zoom. It's exactly what women needed!

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

Honestly makes my life so much easier!

Hassle free, super easy and so so convenient. Makes such a difference not having to go to the doctor to get your script renewed. And having it delivered straight to your door is an added bonus!

Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

Super informative on my fertility!

Used Kin Fertility to do the online fertility test. Was really impressed with the speed at which my results were available and I was able to book in to see the fertility expert. My telehealth appointment was really informative and overall, I'm really happy with my experience.

Carley
CarleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner

Loved the convenience and ease of the whole process! I’m a very lazy gal who does things last minute… who would have thought getting a script consult at 10pm after a few keyboard clicks would be so life changing

sneha.ravichandran25
sneha.ravichandran25asked

Hi, I want to re- do my fertility quiz on your website before I finalise my payment. Please help with that. thanks. - Sneha

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey Sneha, we can help with that. Can you please message hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll help you out!

JDF952
JDF952asked

Hi Ladies... is this prenatal in tablet or capsule form? Do you find any horrible smell or lingering after taste? Do you find that it makes reflux/digestion issues any worse? Thanks in advance.

Nicole L.Kin FertilitySend a private message

Hey lovely! Our prenatal comes in a softgel capsule form.

You can find out what our customers think about smell, taste and digestion issues in our reviews here: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kin-fertility-the-prenatal :)

Paige Spark
Paige Sparkasked

how do I use my insurance so I can get money off ?

I don’t think you can. I would ask your insurer.

Hey Paige!

It really will depend on your insurer. If you need a receipt to try to claim with your insurer, please just reach out to hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll organise that for you.

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.