Verifiedkinfertility.com.au

3,266 reviews
Sarah
Sarah

Great vitamins

Great prenatal and post natal supplements. No nausea feeling from taking. The post natals have helped my milk supply after birth and have made my nails strong
Ebony B.
Ebony B.

Waste of time!

Don't waste your time. Even with my full history on the app I was refused through them.
Made me feel humiliated after talking about my BMI. Dr Angelika avoid if you can, absolutely rude person!
Emma Winters
Emma WintersSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Do not use

Very annoyed. Signed up to Kin from an encouraging email to get denied a call back about me requested pill and my membership cancelled with no explanation. However they were still happy to charge me $79 for no reason. At first I thought it was fraud but I generally think Kin has become greedy since I last used them years ago and of course I’m now getting no response to any emails. Be careful with this one.
Kizzy Rose
Kizzy RoseFar North Queensland, QLD

Kin is great!

Quick and easy process. Great prices and fast shipping, highly recommend.
Gift from fiancé
Gift from fiancé

Happy with the Essential Protein

My fiancé bought this for me. The Essential Protein powder was delicious, mixed smoothly, easy to drink, and good value for money.
Polly
PollyPerth, WA4 posts

Easy to swallow

Vitamins were tastless and easy to swallow as they had this coating thing like they don't get stuck in the back of your throat.
Kelly M
Kelly MNorth Queensland, QLD

What an amazing service!

I submitted the online questionnaire on a Sunday afternoon, and spoke to a practitioner Sunday night (yes, a Sunday night). I then had my prescription in my hand on Thursday. INCREDIBLE!! Could not be happier with this service. My practitioner really listened to what I had filled in on my questionnaire and took my thoughts into consideration. 10/10.
Gabbie A.
Gabbie A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awsome

Was so easy and straightforward, no more going to the doctors, or running out of the pill !
Louise
Louise

Long wait for delivery

We ordered the padsicle and perri bottle the day of our birth. Took a week to arrive. By then the important days that this product is really needed are done. They should at least warn of postage times. Tried to send the box back unopened and told we can’t. Do yourself a favour a find similar products at a local chemist.
erputnam
erputnamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service, no phone number

Firstly, window of call with practitioner was 4 hours... not exactly convenient for workers with meetings. Call can come through at any time with only short sms warning
Then, nurse practitioner couldn't tell me the type of progesterone in suggested pill and prescribed me same as type I hadn't been compatible with before.
Then after researching it and deciding I wanted to change before ordering, I tried to contact them. It's been 3 days and still I'm waiting. I can't phone them. Support is delayed via email or a message. It's really terrible service. I would like to get my membership $$ back but I can't even speak to someone.
Andrea Bedoya
Andrea Bedoya

Easy and fast!

It was easy to register, and it has fast delivery.
Katie N.
Katie N.

Easy and convenient

Relatively easy process and convenient to get. I hate going to see my GP just to get a refill for my contraceptive pill script.
Tina P.
Tina P.

This service is a must have

I work two jobs going from 9-7:30 each day and i literally never have time to make a doctors appointment and actually attend it. I need to keep my pill subscription going but i just cant get to the doctors. Kin was the first company to help me effortlessly and on my own time. I genuinely feel this is a company for the girls bc we know just how busy life can get so a company like this is perfect. 100/10 recommend
Jessie
Jessie
  Fair Incentive

Awesome service

Lots of help and I had my questions answered promptly. When something had to be changed there was an immediate Solution.
Vicxx
Vicxx

Easy to use

Easy to use and quick services costs were more the. I was expecting

meg
meg

Hi.
I’m taking a Brooke.
But I still have a pimple.
That’s why I need to change the pills.
I want to try Marvelon. So what should I do??
Thank you.

laure c.
laure c.

I bought a $100 worth of proteins a couple of weeks ago and haven't got an update since. I tried to contact the team multiple times for the past week via emails and on social media but it's been complete silent. Can someone please answer me? Thanks

sneha.ravichandran25
sneha.ravichandran25

Hi, I want to re- do my fertility quiz on your website before I finalise my payment. Please help with that. thanks. - Sneha

Kin Fertility   DM

Hey Sneha, we can help with that. Can you please message hello@kinfertility.com.au and we'll help you out!

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The company offers a range of reproductive health services, including a contraception prescription service, a fertility test, video consultations, as well as health products.

Features of a Kin Fertility membership:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

What did customers think?

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect'. Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were professional and responsive to questions and concerns.

Contact info for Kin Fertility