Kin Fertility

Kin Fertility

4.8 (1,478)

Extremely easy & super helpful

I was completely surprised at how easy & quick Kin was with delivering my pill. Absolutely amazing and will continue using this! Makes life so much easier & less stressful when I’m not having to worry about booking a doctors appointment, heading to the pharmacy, etc. Highly recommend!

Barossa

BarossaCentral, SA

Super easy

Very easy process, will be using this from now on as going to the gp for a 5 min script is a huge hassle, I recommended this 100%. So happy

Christine W.

Christine W.Northern Region, NSW

One less thing to think about!!!

Kin is an absolute lifesaver!! A very responsive and professional way to receive my contraception. Within 4 days of contact and diving up I had my delivery at my door. This is a game changer ladies!!

Claire L.

Claire L.Sydney, NSW

Convenient & Quick

After years or having to go to the DRs for a prescription Kin is an absolute life saver. It’s so quick and convenient and was delivered within a few days. Love it!

Sharee T.

Sharee T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, convenient and Discrete

Perfectly easy. Super discrete. There’s no wasting time in a Doctors waiting room for a new script. Great communication.
Highly recommend Kin!
Thank you for making it so simple.
S

Danielle

Danielle

Literally where has this been all my life?!

I’m obsessed with this whole concept haha the doctor I had was SO knowledgeable and so easy to talk to. She responded so quickly and the whole thing was just so easy I don’t know why this wasn’t created sooner! For $50ish dollars a year, as if you wouldn’t sign up!! Saves so much time waiting at doctors and I also love that I don’t have to be around sick people just to get a prescription. Love love love!

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely easy and convenient !

Very easy to sign up and received the delivery very quickly! the whole process was stress free and I would highly recommend signing up, much better than paying for a doctors appointment you don't need.

First time someone has spoken to me PROPERLY about my birth control

I found the platform user friendly, and the consultation was done very well, with a focus being on what I wanted to use the pill for, the effects it would have, and important health information. To be honest it was so refreshing to be listened to about what I wanted for my body, instead of being brushed off, or treated as if I had no say in my own reproductive health (which I believe unfortunately is commonly experienced for women). My pill arrived within days, and the service was fantastic!

A necessity!

Kin is a service that should have been invented years and years ago. Time efficient, super convenient and approachable consultations. As a woman taking the contraceptive pill I feel very reassured using this service. Thankyou!

Keeley

KeeleyQueensland

Awesome service! 100% would recommend

This service is extremely convenient ! I signed up - sceptical, but received my pill in the mail within 3 days of signing up! The process was super easy: replies were quick, quizzes were simple and not once did I have to speak to one of those ‘automated response systems’ that many companies use- I was always talking with a real person ! Only feedback would be the packaging was a bit bulky for what came in it- in saying this I’m sure there are larger pill packets than mine :)

Emily

EmilyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So easy and convenient!!

I love kin! So easy to use and really convenient for me as i live a little rural, great to deal with and my doctor was amazing and answered any Qs i had. Highly recommend!

Jas

JasHunter Region, NSW

Fast, convenient and empowering!

Amazing! The whole process was so easy and quick. Filled out my details and within a day I had been assigned a doctor who had already contacted me. After that my pill was sent express and literally arrived in 2 days. I haven't been to a pharmacy or doctors since and I never plan on going back. So impressed with Kin, such a supportive, encouraging and inclusive company, which is extremely empowering. They really shine a different light on something that is often hidden away and I feel much more comfortable and confident using this service. Super highly recommend Kin, 100% worth the money and truly eliminates the difficulty and pain of accessing contraception.

Lexie

LexiePerth, WA

Absolutely wonderful idea! I love the fact that I don’t have to make an appointment just for the pill!

Love it! So good that I don’t have to sit in a doctors office for over an hour just waiting for a 5min appointment, especially when I have a high needs baby and going out is quite hard as it is!

So convenient - makes me feel secure.

This service has been fantastic. The doctors are professional, trustworthy and kind - really helping me feel secure with the quality of care I'm getting.
Super convenient too, I love that I don't have to shop around for a GP appointment when I can't get into my regular doctor for a simple repeat script I've been receiving for over 10 years.

Maeganfw

MaeganfwSouth East Queensland, QLD

So handy!

Such a great idea. I hate having to find time to book a GP appointment and then go fulfil a script. Being able to do it online and have it sent out to you is amazing. Plus the reminders mean you never get caught short. Worth every penny.

Jayden

JaydenHunter Region, NSW

Love it!

Exactly as advised, had an online consultation with an assigned doctor. I have been on the pill for over 8 years and have learnt more from the Kin doctors than my regular GP! Worth the membership fee!

Erica F

Erica F

Convenient & affordable

Whilst you do need to pay the annual membership and the cost may be a few dollars more than what you pay at chemist warehouse, the convenience and time saving it all with it!

Eryn

ErynSouth Australia

Awesome service

The pill took less than a week to rock up at my door and I was given enough to last me 3 months, they were very kind and helpful with my needs

Emily H.

Emily H.

Life savers!

Having my pill arrive at my home without me having to go down to the doctors and get a prescription has been amazing. The Kin team are awesome and very helpful, I also love the new add on products they are offering. I would be truly lost without this subscription!

Kaylie

KaylieFar North Queensland, QLD

What a great service

Kin is an amazing service that has saved me time and money.
I love that I no longer have to go to the doctor just for the pill.
Delivery was so fast.
Couldn't be happier.

Shelley W.

Shelley W.asked

Hi! I have an existing script for Zoely but it’s sold out in my town. Am I able to use my existing script with this service then swap over to the Kin script once it runs out? And do you have Zoely in stock??

Rachel D.

Rachel D.asked

hi so with the scripts after you finished with the pack do we just come back to uses and you send out another pack or do we have to go in and get it

MissBee51
MissBee51

You just log into your Kin account, press ‘Renew’ and they send you your new pack.

Becca K
Becca K

Yeah, you can just renew it.
The first script I received has enough repeats for a years’ worth

Madison Lange

Madison Langeasked

Hi just wondering if I can get my pill covered on the pps?

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.