Kin Fertility

4.8 (1,254)

Tess

TessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Service is convenient and simple process, plus added bonus of cute packaging. Will make you question why you ever wasted time & money to get prescription. I would highly recommend to all.

Micheala

MichealaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

FINALLY something made for women BY women

I always had troubles getting the pill at my local pharmacy (never in stock, or couldn't take out more than one repeat, waiting up to 40 minutes!) I was so excited to find Kin, always in stock, can take out as many repeats as I want and no waiting! Delivered to my door, in awesome packaging and stickers. (Everyone loves stickers right?). Thank you for finally providing a service every women secretly wanted and needed.

Dion

DionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a really good innovative initiative that all women can enjoy!

I am someone who hates visiting the doctors to get my pills and often have to start again as I didn’t end up going to the doctors. This is perfect for me as I can just receive the pills in a timely manner without a hassle!

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

A bit expensive but totally worth it

It’s such a great service because it eliminates having to go into a GP clinic full of sick people. It would be really great if Medicare was incorporated into this because it’s a bit expensive

Great, convenient, hassle free service!

Pros:
* received my pill within 4 days of opening my account and applying for prescription
* extremely fast shipping (even during pandemic)
* prescription without the need for a physical doctors consultation (especially great given I've had no issues with my current pill for the past 4 years; physical doctors consultations felt redundant)
* friendly, fast replying customer service staff

Cons (reasoning for 4, not 5 stars):
* assigned GP accidentally stated I would receive 3 months worth of my pill (when kin pill table on website and my previous prescriptions outside of kin fertility always came with 4 months worth); thankfully still received 4 months worth.
* service does not currently offer PBS or concession card holder discounts

Em Burns

Em BurnsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and super quick delivery

When I encountered a problem with my prescription a doctor was in contact quickly to talk through my concerns. All is sorted now and I’m happy on my pill. This is an excellent service for this busy working Mum. Thanks Kin!

Addy

AddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes the process of renewing your pill script easy-breezy

Conveniently, I ended up having my pill prescription run out right in the middle of stage 4 lockdown here in Melbourne. I've recently moved and was feeling uncertain about trying to get my new pill script from a doctor via telehealth on the off chance they didn't have enough info on my medical history (despite the fact that I've been on the same pill for 5 years!). Thankfully, Kin is the perfect alternative- a speedy survey to get my pill preferences, a doctor in touch in less than 24 hours and the prescription delivered just over 48 hours later. Kin is a game changer and has made the process of obtaining the pill so much easier, leaving me feeling a lot more in control of my options and my reproductive health.

Very helpful doctors and peace of mind all year long

Easy to use website, the process makes getting your pill a breeze and the staff are knowledgable and helpful. I am very happy with Kin Fertility and plan to continue with it next year.

Jasmine L.

Jasmine L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant advice!

I was a little apprehensive to go back on the pill after having a long break from it but the advice that I received made it an easy decision to go back on it. I would 100% recommend using Kin instead of regular GP’s!

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

So simple, why didn't i sign up earlier!

Filled out the info one night and had the box in my hand the day after that!. It was such a simple and easy thing to do. It has made this process so much easier. I hate waiting at the doctors just for a repeat of a pill i have been taking for years!.

Made life a lot easier

Kin was real blessing for me, especially being in lockdown. It's a real fast, easy and hassle free away to get access to the pill. I've been on the pill for years and it was really annoying always having to go in get a prescription and then go and get the pill every single time, so this is going to make life a lot easier for me!

Iliah

IliahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super convenient & quick delivery :)

Iv been wanting to get back onto the pill to help with skin and hormonal issues but living in metro Melbourne during stage 4 has been a bit of hassle to be able to go see my docs for something like this. When I found out about kin I thought "hey, why not!" I was connected with a Dr pretty much instantly and it was great to converse, share my concerns, issues and wants from the pill! I received my package within 2 days and couldn't be happier with how simple and hassle free the whole process was :)

Such a good idea

Perfect for the circumstances we are in at the moment as no long lines or having to retrieve a script. Also delivery is quick and packaged so nicely!!! Very glad I found this service :)

Happy to have found this service!

Quick and easy but still felt thorough and considered. Love that I did not need to go to a clinic.
I also really liked and appreciated the supportive and good vibes nature of the whole experience. It felt like I was dealing with a friend. Thank you :)

Easy process and fast delivery

The questionnaire was easy to complete and any queries were sent from the Dr. via email. I signed up late on a Monday night and had my order delivered to a non-metro location by early Thursday morning. Very happy with the service.

Kirstienne C.

Kirstienne C.Wright 2611, ACT

Totally convenient

I admire how the doctor was quick to attend to my inquiries plus the splendid fact that the order was tracked precisely and shipping didn’t take long before the pill came to my door.

Sophie Whitehead

Sophie WhiteheadSydney, NSW

Perfect made life so much easier. I don’t have to go to multiple pharmacies to find the pill I need

Perfect if your sick of waiting in rooms or searching for the right pill. I found it had cut out so much time from my week and it’s very easily accessible.

Shannon B.

Shannon B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic service

Kin is a brilliant idea for women who have been on (and off) the pill for years and are sick to death of sitting in a waiting room at the doctor's every 4 months just to get a repeat prescription. My online consultation was thorough, and for the first time I actually felt like my doctor was really concerned about finding the right prescription for me. Postage was really speedy (especially considering I got organised for my new script at the last minute). Overall, a fantastic service - 10/10 would recommend.

Lifesaver

Saw it advertised for a while before I gave it a go. Exactly as convenient and straightforward as it said. You answer questions about the pill and get assigned a doctor who will review and ask any follow up questions needed, then write a prescription. So good balance of super quick and easy but also feeling like the doctor is knowledgeable and checked the prescription was appropriate. The doctor was quick to reply and then the pill got posted out very promptly to my house, so didn't even have to take the prescription to the chemist. Saving the time and $$ of going to a doctor and waiting for an appointment is such a lifesaver, and this is such a great product idea. Highly recommend to all ladies on the pill

Ying

YingThe Mallee, VIC

Easy and fast

Every step just as they said, easy and fast. Save my money for just see doctor for one paper. It’s really helpful during coronavirus, can’t live without it. Super recommend.