Kin Fertility

4.8 (2,354)

Kira
KiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy for me but not for some

Sam T
Sam TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best idea ever!

I love not having to bother with waiting rooms and driving to appointments. I’ve found a pill option that’s better for me and my prescription always arrives on time! Fantastic!

Kin is an absolute game changer its a dream

I'm obsessed with Kin, I've had so many bad experiences waiting in medical centres to see a doctor to get a 2 min prescription to my pill - the worry of repeats running out & dealing with pharmacies is more admin steps to the process. Kin is an absolute game changer its a dream - no hassle & so easy & I love the ad-ons to your prescription like Lavender Oil for anxiety etc makes the process so good!

Karen McInerney
Karen McInerneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect. Don’t have to worry about going to the doctor.

Kin is so easy to use and is always reliable. Fast delivery of products. Packaging is nice and discreet. Easy to reorder if you need the product earlier than they have scheduled. Would highly recommend.

Courtney Jackson
Courtney JacksonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

As a busy single mum this is the best thing I have ever done. I always forget to book myself in to the gp for a new script or to stop at the chemist after work. Kin has been an absolute life saver! Will never go back

Quick, easy, simple

I live in a country town where wait times for the GP are about six weeks. Kin made my pill subscription so quick and effortless without the hassle of booking an appointment and taking time off work. Shipping was quick and they communicated with updates the whole way along.

Jax
Jax

Why hasn't everyone signed up yet!?

Kin makes all the contraception options available so easy to access and understand. The doctors also check in and make sure everything is alright and are there whenever you have any concerns. This service is a marvel to innovation, it saves so much time and hassle.

Well worth looking into, if you haven't already!

Perfect service!

This is the perfect option for a busy woman, who struggles to find time to see a doctor to get updated scripts. Online docotor consults are just so simple. Highly recommend!

Maddi
Maddi Sydney, NSW

Never going back

Everything about Kin is simple and convenient. From the sign up process, to the constant access to your assigned doctor and the fantastic and fast customer service. The delivery is always prompt, and it's so easy to make changes. I can see this being the way of the future.

Find out how Kin Fertility compares to other Health Services

Great understanding of different options and open discussion about which pill would work best for me.

Kind considered my needs and feedback on my experiences with other pills. Prompt and so easy, it comes to my door within a couple of days of ordering and I can order early when needed.

Simone
SimoneSoutheast, SA

Life changing!

This service has changed my life! I am now able to get my pill whenever I need it without having to make a doctors appointment or go to the chemist!

Daleisha
DaleishaPerth, WA

Amazing services

I have been using kin for a few months now and it has changed my life, if you’re thinking about it just do it. It delivers right at your door so quickly. You can even add more to your cart such as tampons. They have amazing customer service and answer any enquiries within minutes. I will always use kin.

Absolutely love this service!

I love Kin! It's honestly so easy to use, the staff are great and know what their doing, and my pill gets to my door in a couple of days!

Emily D.
Emily D.Hobart, TAS

Absolutely worth it!

Kat
KatHobart, TAS

Life changer

So convenient, online doctor consult, pill delivered to my door. No need to book appointments or wait to fill script in chemist. Takes one worry out of my busy-mum life :)

Paige Spark
Paige Sparkasked

how do I use my insurance so I can get money off ?

Jessica Counsell
Jessica Counsell

I don’t think you can. I would ask your insurer.

Shelley W.
Shelley W.asked

Hi! I have an existing script for Zoely but it’s sold out in my town. Am I able to use my existing script with this service then swap over to the Kin script once it runs out? And do you have Zoely in stock??

Rachel D.
Rachel D.asked

hi so with the scripts after you finished with the pack do we just come back to uses and you send out another pack or do we have to go in and get it

MissBee51
MissBee51

You just log into your Kin account, press ‘Renew’ and they send you your new pack.

Becca K
Becca K

Yeah, you can just renew it.
The first script I received has enough repeats for a years’ worth

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.