Kin Fertility

4.8 (1,889)

Stace

Stace Perth, WA

Perfect for busy women

Kin fertility has saved me from pointless doctor visits this past year. So easy to get your profile sorted and get started. Delivery is so efficient. Highly recommend to all.

Georgia

GeorgiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a time saver!

I had a doctor's appointment booked for 6:30am before work just to get my pill in time, and I saw an add for Kin and I gave it a go. The quiz took minutes while drinking my coffee,and I received the pill in gorgeous packaging within days. I can't rave enough about it, it has saved me so much time and let's me concentrate on the important things. It has also allowed me to avoid unnecessarily taking up doctors time with the simple statements of 'yes, I have been on the same pill for 6 years, I know what I want'

Cassie

CassieNorthern Region, NSW

It's amazing I love it!

It so good not having to spend a fortune to go to the doctors everytime and I sometimes don't have the time to go to the doctors with work and kids

Great customer service

From the start Kin fertility has been amazing about finding the right pill for me, and still making sure I am provided the pill I am after despite COVID curveballs.

Lara

LaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome!

I’m so glad someone thought up this idea! Too many times I’ve run out of the pill, thinking I’ve had more in the cupboard only to realise I’m out and had to book a last minute doctors appointment to get a new prescription. This is so helpful and easy!

gypsy_84

gypsy_84Perth, WA

Finally! The pill without the repeated fuss!

I always struggled to fit docs appointments in around work for the prescription and when I did I was always sitting in the waiting room and losing time for a 5 min appt! This lets me lock in what I've been on for YEARS without issue and safely and easily check in if I have any problems or issues, I no longer have to worry about when I'm nearly out. This is genius and more people need to know about it.

Felicity

FelicityPerth, WA

Couldn’t be happier!

Kin has honestly made my life so much easier!
I have a very busy schedule and never have the time to book in doctors appointments...which end up lasting 5 minutes & costs too much....just to get the same prescription anyway.

I’m so thankful that Kin sort it all out for me and even provide advice and check in’s, just to make sure everything is going well with my medication.
Won’t stop recommending this company!

Emma B

Emma BLyneham 2602, ACT

Brilliant service, would recommend

Not having to go to the Dr to get the pill is so good, always comes on time and haven't had a single problem with the service. Would definitely recommend

Stoked!

Love this service! Have never understood why I need to wait 45mins in a doctor's waiting room for a pill prescription when they don't even ask me any questions.
$55 a year (less than $5 a month!) are definitely worth it for the time I get back going out of my way to a doctor's and pharmacy visit. The automated refill when I'm about to run out is also so convenient as I have often found myself short in a pinch.
The online consultation was quick and easy and the pill was delivered to my door within days. Absolutely love it!

Renee

ReneeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A Fantastic Service

Friendly and helpful....Great communication. Answered my questions quickly. It's a great service for busy people that don't have time to go see a doctor everytime you need a new script.

Elyse

ElyseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Kin

I’ve been using Kin for about a year now and it’s amazing. The initial consultation via email was simple, and I was prompted to start a second consultation prior to my prescription expiring (I didn’t have to remember to arrange anything). The pill is literally delivered to my door every four months without me having to do a single thing. I don’t even think about it, it just arrives a week before I finish my box. It couldn’t be easier!

Perfect! No more doctors appointments!

I was always forgetting to refill my script and going to the doctor is such a (expensive) pain. I saw an add for Kin on Facebook and clicked it. So happy I did! Thanks Nicole and the Kin team!

Nadia A

Nadia AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing!

I came across Kin Fertility randomly while scrolling through Instagram one night and I am SO glad that I looked into it further. Just like many other women, I dreaded having to go through the pain of making a doctors appointment purely to renew my pill prescription. The sign up process was quick and easy and I now have one less thing that I need to stress about because my pill always gets delivered on time.
Thank you for creating this!
- Nadia x

Emily

Emily Canberra 2600, ACT

This has been amazing!

You never have to go to the Dr just to get a new script for the pill. It just turns up at your door. It’s super convenient and fairly priced!

natacha l.

natacha l.Sydney, NSW

Where have you been all my life?

I always always used to forget to get my pills from the chemist, Kin sends my new prescription right on time so I never forget and mess up my whole cycle. They also include this really cute sparkly, mainly eye catchy, pill holder so I always remember to take it. Absolutely LOVE Kin and loving their new add-ons when you checkout :)

Clara G.

Clara G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very convenient and reliable

The process of getting my prescription took me about 5-10 mins. A few days later my pill (21 tablets × 4 months) arrived. After i ran out they delivered the next package right on time and notified me via Email about the status. Very handy, I can recommend using Kin when you know which type of pill is the right one for you.

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Great service, easy to use

This is a great idea, love how easy it was to set up and account and speak with a doctor to get my prescription delivered. Customer service is quick and friendly, and it is easy to jump online and manage your order.

erin_cowling

erin_cowlingSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic Initiative

Service is really great and convenient. I have recently had to cancel my membership due to no longer being safe to use the pill. They refunded promptly and were fantastic about it.

Easy & simple

Who would have thought getting your pill prescription could be so easy. All done online and sent to your house - so convenient. Absolute no brainer for anyone who needs their next script.

Polly

PollyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and support- highly recommended

I have joined Kin at the start of 2020 (pre pandemic) as the type of pill I was prescribed was usually unavailable or out of stock. I had to oven visit 2 or 3 pharmacies to get my script filled and missed doses because of that.
Kin was easy and convenient- they asked questions and considered my needs. I love that you never miss a script as it's automatically sent out to you, no reminders needed! This is an essential service and I'm happy to see it being offered!

Shelley W.

Shelley W.asked

Hi! I have an existing script for Zoely but it’s sold out in my town. Am I able to use my existing script with this service then swap over to the Kin script once it runs out? And do you have Zoely in stock??

Rachel D.

Rachel D.asked

hi so with the scripts after you finished with the pack do we just come back to uses and you send out another pack or do we have to go in and get it

MissBee51
MissBee51

You just log into your Kin account, press ‘Renew’ and they send you your new pack.

Becca K
Becca K

Yeah, you can just renew it.
The first script I received has enough repeats for a years’ worth

Madison Lange

Madison Langeasked

Hi just wondering if I can get my pill covered on the pps?

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives

Kin Fertility’s almost-perfect rating speaks for itself. The innovative company’s tagline is ‘get your contraceptive pill delivered to your door.’

For an annual membership of $55 a year, Kin sets you up with a quick online doctor’s appointment before you get the pill prescribed, and delivered to you home.

Here is what a Kin Fertility membership has to offer:

• Free express delivery of the pill to your door, arriving 1-3 days after confirmation of your order. Each delivery typically contains a 3-4 month supply.
  • Unlimited consultations with a GP, all via text message.
  • Low prices for the medication, starting at $15 for a 3-4 month supply (note that prices for each pill prescription are charged in addition to the $55 annual subscription fee). Kin Fertility states that this makes them competitive with phramacies.

Kin customers appreciated saving time from having an important task being ticked off their to-do list, without accidentally forgetting or stressing about it.

Kin members also liked the convenience of not having to physically go to the doctor each time their medication ran out. One reviewer also noted that ‘the ability to be discreet is perfect.’ Reviewers were happy with Kin’s customer service and the doctors they were assigned, who were responsive to questions and professional.