5.0 from 1,012 reviews

1,012 reviews

Makes life easy

This is a fantastic service and just wish someone had thought of it earlier. The only thing that could be improved is the large packaging the pill box is posted in. Smaller, more environmentally friendly packaging would make this service perfect.

Progressive, convenient service

I initially looked into Kin as I am terrible at keeping up with getting my prescriptions in order and I was tired of running out. It was so easy to set up, and the doctor consultation was straightforward, professional, and personable. My only gripe is that they did not stock the type of pill I was already on; however to be fair it is quite an uncommon one. That being said, the doctor helped me find a pill they did stock that was most similar to mine.

Lorraine

LorraineCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing Service !

Every time I have a problem with my body and any side affects I just send an email and my doctor is so quick to get back to me with advice and help!

Amazing to not have to go in and talk about my Pill for the 100th time to a GP !

Katie

KatieCentral Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy.

Very easy process, time saving and can be done on your couch. Much more convenient than going to a doctor surgery. Fast Delivery and cost less then I normally pay.

Amelia

AmeliaCentral Queensland, QLD

Such a Life Saver!

Every single part of the Kin process was quick and easy. The fact that they ask all of the important questions and had my own personal doctor consulte with me about my options Based on my health background. The packaging was super cute and shipping was super fast! I’m so happy I don’t have to wait at the doctors office. So glad!

Madison E.

Madison E.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect. Makes everything so much easier!

Thanks to Kin I no longer have to worry as delivery of the product is fast and they seem like a lovely team of ladies that I can rely on.

Sivannah H.

Sivannah H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super easy and convenient

Smooth process, lots of choices, detailed questionnaire and a proper doctor to help! Very convenient to not have to get a new prescription all the time. And you receive reminder emails regarding the next shipment.

Stephanie W.

Stephanie W.Sydney, NSW

So great and saves a pesky trip to the drs!!

Such a great incentive for women! Quick and easy! Makes life easier being a woman and utilising contraception pills and the ability to be discrete is perfect

Removed stress during COVID lockdowns about not having to see a dr!!

Corrin P.

Corrin P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Biggest time saver!

Kim Fertility offers a hassle free system for women on the pill without the need for a doctor! The price is great and affordable for students like myself. I also noticed that the staff are quick with responses and also delivery is always fast. Can’t recommend enough, wish I found Kin sooner!

LEW 3

LEW 3South East Queensland, QLD

So happy this exists <3

This service is an incredible benefit to the women of Australia, easy to use and has freed up my brain space and schedule from having to make regular trips to the doctor and chemist for the same per script every time. Will recommend!

Kelsey p

Kelsey p

Such a great product and service

I saw Kin advertised online, jumped on their website and it took me about 10 minutes to sign up and fill in all of my details. Super easy! Super convenient. My delivery arrived in 3 days of being approved and was exactly what I wanted. Kin's packaging is great also. Makes a frustrating process (going to the doctor and getting a script) so easy! I'll never look back.

I cant believe this wasn't done before.

This has been a life changer!! I don't know how I did it before, not having to go to doctor every couple of months is so helpful especially with my busy schedule. I get the exact same script as before but with no fuss. Love it, love it, love it!!!!

Time saver!

This process is so much better than going to the doctors every year to get the same old script. The service was fast and professional, and I had the script within 3 days, which is exactly what I needed.

Makes life so easy

A super easy service to use that saves me hours i would normally spend waiting at a GP just for a new script! Doctors are helpful and easy to communicate with and the fact that the pill is delivered right to my front door means i never have a last minute Saturday rush to the GP/chemist after forgetting to get or fill my script. I pay a little bit more for the pill now (as before i was on a generic version) but its not much at all and honestly worth every cent for how convenient this is! Love love love!

Ash Willard

Ash WillardHunter Region, NSW

So quick and incredibly easy!

A friend recommended Kin to me after I was complaining that my pill is ALWAYS a struggle to get hold of. After a few screening health related questions, my case was being reviewed and I was approved - within about 24hours. The annual fee of $55 is what I pay at my local GP just to get a refill of the prescription so it is totally worth it.

The next day I had a shipping email saying it was ready for delivery and I could expect it in 2-3 business days. Kin has been a life saver and something I wish I knew about a long time ago. I have told all of my friends and some have already jumped on board.

Thank you, Kin.

Melissa T.

Melissa T.Sydney, NSW

Kin-credible!

I’ve been so frustrated going to the gb to get a
Script for my pills, then going to the chemist to get it. I am now so happy kinfertility is available and very convenient. I get to consult with a doctor and have the pills sent straight to me! Takes so little of my time and relieves me from all the stress on the process of getting my medication. THANK YOU SO MUCH, KINFERTILITY ☺️

Cannot believe I ever lived any other way.

Fast delivery with great quality - exactly what I was buying from the chemist but without the hassle of expensive doctor visits and lengthy wait times. Would 100% recommend this service!

Lisa J.

Lisa J.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple and fast

Straight-forward to use and very fast service. I will definitely continue to use. So much easier than going to GP.the questions and recommendations by the doctor were better than my own GP.

It is so perfect and practical

It is simple and easy , it such a great idea and such a wide range of products available. I would recommend this to all woman who are considering the pill. The doctors were so helpful and easy to communicate with

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You would think this was obvious, but it's revolutionary!

I would highly recommend this service to anyone to requires the pill. The medical advice is excellent and the convenience is amazing. The doctor asked great questions and talked to me about changing my pill to one that is more suitable to people susceptible to migraines. Despite my medical history, no previous doctor had spoken to me about this before. The review and follow-up process also gives me comfort that I am being looked after, despite the remote service. The subscription fee is comparable to one appointment at the GP, so I did not hesitate in signing up. Kin Fertility is what I never knew I needed!

Madison Lange

Madison Langeasked

Hi just wondering if I can get my pill covered on the pps?

Selina Siedleckiasked

Hi there
I’ve been taking Noriday now for 18months and with the COVID-19 its sold out every were and I don’t want to change to a different one . Do you have it in stock ? Or would you recommend one that’s the equivalent to Noriday
Kind regards
Selina

Nicole L.Kin Fertility

Hey Selina,

So sorry for the delay in responding to this! Noriday is unfortunately out of stock Australia-wide. It'll be back around May 2020! We have similar pills to Noriday - the doctor is in the best place to recommend the best one for you! Hope that helps :)

Rani Win

Rani Winasked

I haven’t been on the pill before but have been considering for a few months now but just really shy to go and ask a doctor in person, would using kin fertility straight away be the best?

Shan D.
Shan D.

Absolutely. I signed up as I was not keen on facing a doctor and within a few days I had 8 months worth of the pill delivered to my house. Now I never have to stress about it at all.

Jess M.
Jess M.

Hi Rani, I've had a really good experience with Kin, but was also on the pill for over a year to manage iron issues. The Pill can have some serious side effects. I would recommend finding a female doctor you can trust and partner with them for your health. They're your advocate and have seen and heard everything under the sun. They'll be there to see how you go with your script and give you alternatives depending on how you're finding it.

Get an answer from our members and Kin Fertility representatives