4.5

Efficient service
Simple to use
Buying Guide Banner
updoc Showcases

Official material from updoc.

Read now

2,671 reviews
Lee
Lee
  VerifiedPinned

Simple to use and extremely fast response

I work night shifts on the Weekends, so when I couldn’t make it to my Sunday shift and My regular Drs Surgery and all local surgeries were closed, I couldn’t obtain a Certificate which was demanded from my employer, I found Updoc by chance and had my certificate delivered to both my email and phone, whereas I was able to present this to my Manager on the same night, great speedy service, will use again if needed.
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Adam
Adam

Feels scammy

Only seems to matter if you are priority status. Otherwise, wait all day/night/week.
Daniel Wang
Daniel WangVictoria

Toooooooooooooo slow to receive a call from Updoc

i paid money at 12:40pm, and did not receive a call from Updoc till now 16:30. Just two text messages saying: you are in the queue for your telehealth consultation. we are working to connect you with your partner practitioner as quickly as possible.
Nick Porter
Nick Porter
  Fair Incentive

Prescription

The doctor I spoke with very thorough and knowledgeable fantastic service
Claire
ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Genuinely interested

As I had the same issue that I had already been given a script for, the doctor was very alarmed that I still wasn’t healthy. He was very helpful and increased my antibiotic medication. The dr was genuinely interested and wished me well.
Nadia
Nadia3 posts

Too long to provide medical certificates

I requested a medical certificate and it's over 24 hrs and still not received. I will need to return to work because of the delay. I already emailed their contact@updoc.com.au regarding the delay, but they advised they are still working on it. Deceptive advertising to advertiseax 24 hr turnaround without adhering to it.
Ashleigh Price
Ashleigh PriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing! I will be back

Amazing! Quick & easy. Sorted my son’s sickness within minutes with antibiotics.
Hudson HAWK
Hudson HAWKPerth, WA

It’s a scam

It’s a total scam!! Avoid this company, they took my money and did not deliver.
Fran
Fran

Very helpful and very prompt
Provided keeps of information and support
Jodie
JodieCentral West, NSW2 posts

Fantastic experience

Fast, easy, extremely helpful, Dr did not rush and happy to explain
Mari
Mari

Poor customer service

My medical certificate did not contain the information required. I contacted the customer care team to no avail, waited a few days and no response.
updoc   DM
Teejie
TeejieHunter Region, NSW2 posts

The doctor was wonderful with me ☺️

The doctor was courteous and kind and completely understood right away about my condition. He was didn't muck around and made sure I understood everything before we hung up. I've used a couple of other online services but this one absolutely made me the most comfortable. Thank you to the doctor that helped me. My anxiety lowered a little after I talked to him
Vikki
Vikki2 posts

Great consult with online GP today

Excellent consult today from the GP..its the first time I have used an online GP and the whole experience was great from booking to consult. I will definitely be using this service again.
Chris D.
Chris D.

I needed a prescription

Very prompt with the phone call and also very professional..
Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service

Excellent and such a convenient Service when Travelling. Dr was excellent and helped me with my needs quickly and efficiently.
Thank you! Will use again!

Cam S.
Cam S.

Can I claim my Telehealth consult on Medicare?

karen
karen

Hi. Can another family member also use UPDOC if there is already a subscription in our household or does it have to be 1 subscription per person?
Thankyou kindly

updoc   DM

Hi Karen, Thank you for your question. Each subscription should be linked to one individual.

Please let us know if you would like any further information or clarification regarding updoc subscriptions.

Regards,

Omotayo O.

I requested a medical certificate of good health for visa since yesterday and I was told that the digital copy would be sent on the same day but I didn't receive anything. Now I have missed the deadline and need a refund. My name is Omotayo Emmanuel Ogunyomi.

Omotayo O.

I have sent an email with no response

Omotayo O.

A refund has just been processed for me. I am happy to see that.

About updoc

updoc is an online health platform that lets you have confidential consultations with Australian doctors, without the hassle of sitting around in a waiting room. You can use this service to obtain medical certificates, which are sent via email and SMS.

updoc’s healthcare professionals are located all across Australia, and so you can use the service in all Australian states and territories.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that updoc’s service was speedy and efficient - many reviewers said they were able to obtain a medical certificate on the same day that they first reached out to updoc, with some saying they got it within the hour.
  • They also said that it was simple to use, in that the medical questionnaire they were asked to fill out didn’t take long and was easy to do online.
  • ACN: 648935282