4.5

Efficient service
Simple to use
Buying Guide Banner
updoc Showcases

Official material from updoc.

Read now

1,996 reviews
Lee
Lee
  VerifiedPinned
Simple to use and extremely fast responseI work night shifts on the Weekends, so when I couldn’t make it to my Sunday shift and My regular Drs Surgery and all local surgeries were closed, I couldn’t obtain a Certificate which was demanded from my employer, I found Updoc by chance and had my certificate delivered to both my email and phone, whereas I was able to present this to my Manager on the same night, great speedy service, will use again if needed.
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Marlene
MarleneVICWestern District, VIC

Very convenient service

The doctor that called me was lovely and very thorough.
I was disappointed with the time it took for the doctor to phone me, all up the wait was about 7 hours and I will now have to wait until tomorrow to get my antibiotic script filled.
I understand there are probably many people waiting.
Jeanette
Jeanette QLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service

Excellent Service caring practitioner made me feel very comfortable fast call back, will definitely use again.
Wigzy
WigzyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Definitely use Updoc

Easy to book BUT waited 4 hours for a Telehealth Dr to call me.
I would use again if I could not get into my regular GP out of hours.
Karen M.
Karen M.

Peter mcghee
Peter mcghee

The service was great and timely as well. Very much appreciated

The doctor was so helpful and professional and i the waiting time was fine
Katie L
Katie LQLDCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Couldn’t fault the service

So fast and very thorough, we had a script within minutes.
Seikura F.
Seikura F.NTDarwin, NT3 posts

So easy and convenient

Quick. Easy. Affordable. Reliable. Convenient. The best thing out there tbh.
K Burns
K BurnsVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Professional and prompt medical assistance!

First time using this service . I found the online questions easy to understand. Prompt reply and confirmation of my request for a doctor to call back.
Short wait to hear from doctor.
Such a wonderful service, professional, knowledgeable and caring!
T.S
T.S2 posts

Fast and Efficient

Just easy to do, didn’t have to wait long for a call. She was calm and had excellent communication. Thank you
Lesley O.
Lesley O.

Great experience

Phone appointment happened just over 1 hour from booking. Texts to keep me informed of my place in the queue. English speaking doctor (no difficult accents). Thorough advice and explanation.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

Incredible service

Amazing! I needed an urgent prescription and they were nothing but quick and helpful. The woman who helped me was very detailed and asked all the proper questions to make sure the drugs were safe and I knew how to use them. They called me within the hour after 7PM. Great service to use for urgent or non-urgent matters in a country with long waits in healthcare.
Artkaymc
ArtkaymcNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great experience

It was easy, quick and efficient. Clear to understand and navigate
Alessandro
AlessandroWAPerth, WA4 posts

Great experience, fast and no need to leave your house

Needed a doctor certification and my GP was fully booked and could not find a spot for me, found updoc online and decided to give it a chance since my problem was obvious. Really easy to book a consultation and in just 15 minutes I got my consultation and certificate. Work great and fast, without the need to move from your house.
Emie S.
Emie S.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Convenient Telehealth Solution

UpDoc has been so helpful to me when I needed a medical certificate for work through online screening of my health condition. It saves me time and effort to obtain the health certificate. It is indeed very convenient and widely recognised telehealth platform. Thank you, Updoc team and more power.
Matilda C.
Matilda C.

Simple, Fast & Efficient

Easy to book. Minimal wait time. Great communication via text. Friendly and helpful doctor. To be honest, updoc was the most efficient service I have experienced for anything medical related.

elyse
elyse

Hi, are you associated with minute health? They have your ACN listed in the t&Cs and the bottom of the form says 'powered by updoc' just wondering if it's legit or I've been scammed. Thanks

updoc   DM

Hi Elyse, Yes we are associated with Minute Health and we can assure that you have not been scammed.

Hopefully this clears things up for you and if you need anything else just let us know!

Kind regards,
Updoc

Lucy

Just found I had been charged for the last six months for a subscription I didnt know I authorised, given I was very ill when I called for an appointment, I am requesting immediate refund.

updoc   DM

Hi Lucy, Could you please give us the email you used for this subscription and we will help you resolve this.

Kind regards,
Updoc

Lucy

Luzettemarie@outlook.com, your office has refunded only this months subscription and ignored my request for the other months being refunded

About updoc

updoc is an online health platform that lets you have confidential consultations with Australian doctors, without the hassle of sitting around in a waiting room. You can use this service to obtain medical certificates, which are sent via email and SMS.

updoc’s healthcare professionals are located all across Australia, and so you can use the service in all Australian states and territories.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that updoc’s service was speedy and efficient - many reviewers said they were able to obtain a medical certificate on the same day that they first reached out to updoc, with some saying they got it within the hour.
  • They also said that it was simple to use, in that the medical questionnaire they were asked to fill out didn’t take long and was easy to do online.
  • ACN: 648935282