Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light

Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light

3.7

Perfect for fine oily hair

My daughter has fine hair. Gets oily quickly. Aqua Light is the only shampoo that’s beautifully managed this as she goes through puberty

Chan

ChanPerth

Sheer Perfection

Every time I use this all my friends and family comment on how nice it smells. Made my hair feel fuller and so clean. I admit I alternate between Pantene and another brand as I sometimes suffer ichiness. But the hair dresser asked what shampoo I used because my hair is in such good condition for someone who colours it alot.

Bleedin Holiday

Bleedin Holidaykikia

Not so light weight

this product smells nice, but on using this product my scalp felt and cold tingling sensation and became more uncomfortable i rinse it out but the tinging sensation went to a dull itch next day my scalp had small water lumps this product its not good for me unfortunately my hair was not moisturized like it stated
    smell
    does not do what it claims. - too expensive

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

KJP

KJPAdelaide

Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo & Conditioner

RoretoTeam

RoretoTeamNSW, 2145

Great for fine or thin hair

I never buy supermarket shampoo but cause I ran out and happened to be doing the groceries I noticed this was 1/2 price so I thought it will do until I get to the usual product. I must say using it to shampoo doesn't have the moistness of the shampoo I normally buy, it seems slightly drier in its lathering texture however it doesn't make my fine hair go oily quickly so it does do what it suggests about not weighing hair down. the result leaves my hair soft and shiny so it works great on my non coloured natural haircolour.
    my thin hair doesn't get oily quickly, not as expensive as the salon product i normally buy

sky_girl

sky_girlMelbourne

less powerful clean

BrylieVine

BrylieVineSouth Australia, 5278

Good price for a good product.

In the past, I've used Pantene products and hated them because they weighed down my hair and often made it feel like plastic... But this was on special at the supermarket so thought I'd give it a shot. It's pretty good, doesn't weigh down your hair and leaves it soft, and shiny.
    good, inexpensive, does what it claims