10Parlux Advance Light

3.8
3.0
Safety
4.3
Brand Manager for Parlux? Claim your listing.

R Morgan
R MorganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't waste your money

I bought this after my parlux 3800 blew up expecting it to be more powerful as recommended by pretty much every hair supplier sales person but it was no where near as good. It left my hair dull and drying time was the same even though it was stated on the parlux site that it would reduce drying time and is more powerful. I should have just stuck to the 3800 and save my money as it was almost double the price. Show details
Safety
linda
lindaSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Didn't last as long as I'd expected

I bought my Parlux Advance Light in March 2018 and its been a fantastic hair dryer however it blew up in my hand yesterday, sparks were flying, strong burning smell. No injury thankfully. Filter is clean, no blockages etc, very random, no prior warning signs. They say good expensive dryers should last between 5 -7 years, well this one sadly didn't.  Show details
Wendy C.
Wendy C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Love it!

I got my Parlux Light last year after my old one burnt out.
So far it’s been the best hair dryer I’ve owned.
It’s light and works like a gem.
I use it sometimes to dry my fake tan once I’ve applied it, without any front piece attached.
It has a longer extension cord also which is a bonus.
The filter at the back is also easy to clean.
I’m happy with my purchase. Show details
Lydia
LydiaPerth, WA8 posts

Always perfect with a Parlux

Cannot fault this hairdryer!
I haven’t used another brand of hairdryer for my salon clients for years!
It’s powerful yet quiet!
Light to handle for the demanding of blowdrys!
Cool colors available Show details
airsolaja
airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC71 posts

THE BEST!

People, I have never ever had sleek and healthy hair after blowdrying...this hairdryer made drying quick, easy and my hair is 100% better looking! The flow of the air, the temperature is what makes a difference compared to generic brands of hairdryers. Highley recommended!!!!! Show details
Kellie
Kellie7 posts

Amazing!!

I honestly never thought there was any difference between hair dryers. Until I owned this hair dryer! It is so quick, so powerful, leaves my hair feeling absolutely amazing, I don’t really think it’s any quieter then any other hair dryer if I’m honest, but I didn’t find that the big selling point personally.

Mina
MinaMelbourne

Smooth hair

I wash my hair almost everyday, so I need a good hairdryer that won't damage my hair. Parlux is fast drying but wont damage my hair. my hair is smooth and shine considering that I dry my hair everyday. It's also quite light compare to most hairdryers.

Raycheller
RaychellerSydney25 posts

MCMC
MCMCSydney6 posts

Light & powerful!

I have a very thick hair and this works perfectly! Dries up my hair quickly without overheating! And my hair feels so smooth and soft afterwards. Very good quality and last for a long time.

Trustmeimahelicopter
TrustmeimahelicopterSydney, NSW9 posts

Love. Twice as fast as my old hairdryer

My boyfriend gave me this hairdryer as a Christmas present in 2017. I have the ice blue color and LOVE it. It really is light, easy to maneuver and dries my hair really fast. It has the standard options of heat/cool and speed. I'm so happy with it!

Luke G
Luke GSydney8 posts

Best hairdrier yet!

To present the cons, it is expensive, however, that being said, it is noticeably the best I've used to date. The power is spot on and there has been no noticeable hair damage to date. The unit design is a little on the dated side, but it doesn't take anything away from the functionality.

Anna
Anna12 posts

Perfect, dries my hair quickly

Bought one for my sister's birthday - she loved it - so I got one for myself too. I was really happy with my decision. It's powerful and works great.

Irene K
Irene KMelbourne5 posts

Worth the money

This is the probably the most expensive hairdryer I’ve ever baught but it is 100% one of the best. It is really light weight and portable making it great for travel but it also drys my hair very quickly without damaging it. Would certainly recommend this to everyone.

Lexisview
LexisviewSYDNEY15 posts

Perfect hairdryer

Love this hair dryer

Paid $208 this was the most I have every spent on a hair dryer but so far its been worth it.

Dries my hair really quickly.

It also has an extra long cord which is fantastic

Only negative I personally find it a little heavy to hold.

Worried
Worried2 posts

Very Light

Love this as it’s the lightest hairdryer I could find. It’s very powerful. Like the cool jet of air which protects and dries my hair fast. It’s a long cord which is an advantage, too