2Paul's Rubbish Removal

76% · 5517 · 24%

4.2
4.4
4.4
Brand Manager for Paul's Rubbish Removal? Claim your listing.

Jo Stacey
Jo Stacey7 posts

Timely and efficient but not cheap

Paul’s team arrived on the day earlier than expected and cleaned out a 2.5 bedroom house and rubbish around the yard/garage in around 2 hours. The team were courteous and professional and did a great job. It wasn’t cheap as there are council
tip/weight fees added but if you need to rubbish removed quickly and efficiently, these are your guys.
Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW8 posts
  Fair Incentive

Quick and efficient

Got a quote for removing a mattress, bed frame, washing machine and 5 chairs over the phone, was quoted 350 but upon arrival they told us it was 450 due to the size of the mattress. They were quick and efficient and arrived with short notice. Would recommend if you need the job done asap.
Wassim K.
Wassim K.

Great Rubbish Removal

Paul and his team came out and were very friendly and professional the were very quick I was very happy with the service and I highly recommend them
Queer P.
Queer P.Sydney, NSW

Today, Paul came by to clean out my property. The service was super professsional and fast. Also, the staff is super friendly. Is the best rubbish removal company i’ve ever hired so far since i moved to Sydney. Definitely the best on the market and would recommend 100%.
Javier O.
Javier O.

Excelent

Paul came out yesterday. to clean out my grandmas property. Professional service, friendly staff. Best rubbish removal in Sydney and affordable prices.
Sian
Sian2 posts

Price gouging

Horribly overpriced. Charged me $700 + GST to remove a two-piece sofa and four dining chairs. 15 minutes work at most. Only went ahead because I was in a time crunch. I won't make that mistake in future.
Estelle H.
Estelle H.Sydney, NSW

Terribly overpriced, daylight robbery

This guy charges whatever he likes, especially if he notices that you are in dire straits and need the service. Charging $275 to take away a matrass!!!! Seriously didn't even discuss these pricings when we booked the service. We only had about 3m2 of goods and he charged $1,100. If I can just spare someone from being ripped off DON'T USE THIS GUYS SERVICE. I told him directly it is a rip off.
Jeffrey Chapman
Jeffrey Chapman2 posts

Erin Boyd
Erin Boyd
  Fair Incentive Verified

Efficient

Paul and his team were friendly and courteous, the entire process of cleaning and removing the waste was efficient and easy.
Bianca S.
Bianca S.

Quick, Easy and Professional

I needed my unit cleaned out as I was moving. I made the call and Paul was out the next day. He was so friendly and easy to deal with and was professional the whole time. I felt safe with him
in my house and will definitely use him again.
Liz
Liz5 posts

Daylight robbery

They charged $600 for what I would have considered to be $200 of waste removal at the most. A very small pile. I was just so shocked and was under time pressure that I handed over but I will never forget being robbed on the footpath. I reckon Paul is paying off a giant mansion and Lamborghini somewhere and that most of these good reviews are from friends and family!
Alice N.
Alice N.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Paul and the team were friendly and professional. They came on time and did a great job at removing unwanted rubbish. Their same day service were fast and at a reasonable price. They were wonderful to deal with and I would highly recommend them! Thank you Paul's Rubbish Removal!
SomeoneThatIUsedToKnow
SomeoneThatIUsedToKnow

Wayy too expensive!

Quote for a mattress pick up started at $250+GST. Think ill just try and drag the mattress up the hill to the kurb myself for a free council pickup thanks! Surly thats not normal pricing?
Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Efficient and friendly service

Paul and the team were fantastic - very responsive to my call and were able to come and sort out all my rubbish quickly and efficiently. The team that came to pick up the rubbish were friendly and helpful, and made the whole process very easy.
John C.
John C.

Great Service

Best service ever seen quick and efficient got at my place very quickly and at a good time affordable prices, great workers they were kind and respectful to me and my wife thanks Paul