Paul's Rubbish Removal

Paul's Rubbish Removal

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Paul's Rubbish Removal? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
2994.sara.z
2994.sara.zSydney, NSW

Amazing work

Amazing work from Paul and his team, quick and efficient! Friendly team and great communication throughout the whole process. Will definitely recommend using this service for any sort of removal work. Thank you team!!

Katie A.
Katie A.Sydney, NSW

Prompt, friendly service

We needed removal of some furniture and received an estimated quote within hours over the weekend. We had the team at our house before 8.30 on Monday morning. Despite having to work in the pouring rain they were friendly and the work was completed quickly.
Thank you!

Jarrod A.
Jarrod A.Sydney, NSW

Very good service the boys came out to my property and were reliable and fast also they were very friendly and professional I would highly recommend them and definitely use them again in the future

John G
John GSydney, NSW

Old recliner chair picked up.

Paul's team arrived on time and removed item as expected, in and out in two minutes. I highly recommend Paul's service to anyone. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

Friendly and great customer service

Speedy service and friendly staff with reasonable prices no job is too big or small for them they just get in there and get the job done! ever need a removalist then this is definatley the greatest service in town would reccomend

Great Service!!

Friendly team cleaned out my house today in Drummoyne. I really highly recommend this company. Great pricing swept up the place looks sparkling. Thankyou paul and your team I will call you soon for our next rubbish removal clean up.

Raelene E.
Raelene E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Prompt Service

I Recently used Paul for a clean up as we moved house. He was reliable, turned up on time and nothing was too much to ask. I would recommend his service and would definitely use him again.

Fantastic service!

Great customer service and highly efficient! Picked up our rubbish with no fuss at all. We will definitely be using Paul’s rubbish removal again, highly recommended. Thank you so much!!

Mary B.
Mary B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic professional service!

Recently used for renovations. Easy to deal with, fast and efficient service of a very high standard. We will definitely use again in future and will highly recommend to all friends and familly.

Tamer
TamerSydney, NSW

On time and no fuss

Paul picked up our rubbish after a renovation we did. Turned up on time and did what he promised. Highly recommended to anyone looking for honest and reliable rubbish collectors!

Ange
AngeSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a brilliant and speedy service!

Paul’s Rubbish removal is a fantastic product/service to utilize.
The amount of time and energy I have spent trying to find a service that comes the same day and charges reasonable prices is so difficult to find.
I can guarantee that this service is reliable and affordable and one of the best in Sydney.

Thanks for everything Paul!

Basil H.
Basil H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and same day

Had the guys come out today on short notice and cleaned up all the junk around my house quick and prompt service highly recommend thank you paul and the team

Neil
Neil

Do not use them

A quote was given. It was $1,500 but I was told let’s see what it looks like on the truck.

After loading it is $2,500, from a very large guy. I should have said just take it off the truck but agreed to pay $2,000.

Job Satisfaction
Betty
BettySydney, NSW

Be warned they quote $130 but it's double no senior discount offered

Be warned they quote $130 but when they get on site it doubles. Rude pushy do not give you a quote for the job just price per cubic m. Don't make any attempt to load just throw it on to take up as much space as possible No receipt given Can't find ABN or address on website

Same day and speedy service

Paul and his team were great, the speed in which he came was in the same day which honestly I didnt think would actually be something that stayed true to what was said on the website. Everything was done so quick. I got my house cleaned out quicker than it took to get my package from Aus post.

Read more reviews - page 2