Paul's Rubbish Removal

Paul's Rubbish Removal

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exceeded all expectations!

We were fairly quoted $200 to have a bunch of tables and chairs removed from our backyard.

Paul and the crew went above and beyond what was required. They went out of their way to completely clean up the entire yard.

Definitely recommend them for any type of rubbish removal!

cheap and fast service

We are happy that we called Paul and the guys to hand remove our old and unused bbq. The job was cheap and quick. I recommend these guys to collect your old junk.

Fast and efficient service

Thanks to Paul and his team for coming out today and getting the job done at a great price. Highly recommend this business to all looking for Rubbish removal services!!

Friendly and great staff

Paul’s Rubbish Removal come out and removed all my rubbish for me in less then 1 hour. Paul and his worker’s were very friendly and did a great job, I was impressed.

Construction waste - fast and efficient very professional

We hired Paul to remove construction and reno waste laying on our site. His service was extremely professional from beginning to end. Paul provided a reasonable quote that we were happy to proceed with. His team were proactive in working with us to find out what needed to be disposed and was wasn't. Working in a large site can be hard but these guys proved they could get the job done no matter the conditions. Recommended for anyone looking for construction/hard waste to be removed. Ta

5 stars service

I gave Paul a call the night before the job. He provided an estimated quote over the phone and we were happy for him to come and collect our old appliances. We had 2x refrigerators, an old washing machine and some general junk taken away at a reasonable price. The service was quick, efficient and very professional. We were very happy with the service provided and would definitely use Paul again in the future. Cheers!

Happy with service, appreciate the after clean provided

Read all the good reviews through their Google listing and gave them a call for a quote as we needed heaps of things thrown out. Spoke with Paul and he asked to send through a few photos so he could provide a quote. We considered the quote fair after comparing it to a few other quotes we received from competing companies. Paul arrived with another gentleman, both did well to hastily collect and dispose 0f all our junk. They cleaned the area very well - which we appreciated. Will be calling them again in future, thanks!

The best service in Sydney!

I recommend this service to anyone. The guys did a professional job and the staff are very friendly as well. They did it quick. The best rubbish removal in Sydney for sure. I recommend 100%.

Communications shockingly bad

Called and made an appointment for rubbish removal. Not a big job. Did not turn up on time and could not contact driver to find out when he would arrive. No call back despite message being left. I can't recommend them at all.

Rip Off

After reading glowing reviews online I called to ask for a quote.
Was asked to send photos through email which I did and while I was waiting for a reply decided to contact another company.
Found a local company and sent the same photos to them through text.
The second company rang me immediately and gave me a quote of $300 over the phone but said it was subject to them reassessing when they arrived.
They came within the hour, assessed the rubbish, apologetically said they would have to charge $350 and came in $500+ CHEAPER than Paul’s Rubbish Removal.
When I emailed Paul’s Rubbish Removals to question the quote and ask if they had somehow misunderstood the amount of rubbish that I had there was no further correspondence from them. What a joke.
BEWARE.

Hung up when i asked more questions

I asked a fair few Qs as the job is in a building. - he said good bye and hung up when I asked details about access and more details about what they do.

Expensive rubbish removal

Very quick and efficient but very, very expensive. $350 per cubic metre. $8000 to partially clear a 2 bedroom unit. Worth looking at other quotes and ask the rate per cubic metre, as well as an estimate of the total cost before agreeing.