lynn

lynnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I ordered 2 cosmetic items from paula’s choice 5 days ago, they sent me the track number order right after. But cause of some reasons, the day after they sent me an email to note that my order has been cancelled. Really disappointed about their services. Before i ordered, i sent an email to offer expert, i always receive an response really soon after. But when i emailed back to ask about my refund because they cancelled my order, there is not any more responses from them. Never buy any items again.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Hana

Hana

Great navigation and product

The website was easy to navigate and compare products tailored to specific problems with the skin. The delivery and communication was swift and easy. The product looks good so far and if it does what it says based on the reviews it will be awesome value.

Date PurchasedJune 2020
Tes_here

Tes_here

Good online shopping

Paulas choices offers Free shipping most times, impressed with how fast they ship out product. Very impressed, products are packed well also. Will Definitely go shop some more there. :D

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products. Terrible customer service

What a shame with this company as most of there products are great and reasonably priced but if you ever need to contact customer service your in for a very long tedious process. Because of this it’s left a sour taste with me ever ordering with them again. I’m ok with products not being suited to my skin or even faulty as this happens in retail but only if they offer great service to resolve as this is what ALL consumers will remember, how the company has made it easy to return and how they have resolved quickly and effortlessly. Its worth nothing, they filter website reviews on products.

Date PurchasedApril 2020

Avoid. No customer service if there are issues

Gave me travel size but I paid for standard. I brought all products on the basis that we could return if it does not work - The moisturiser completely dries my skin, I contacted them re this and the above twice yet no response.

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Ocean Shores client.

Ocean Shores client.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Pestered and no effective admin response

I purchased a product on 20% special and now I feel harassed by marketing emails -Receiving 2 a day!!! - I've unsubscribed at least 15 times but they keep coming and I rang AU contacts a week ago and asked them to take me off the email list as otherwise I would never use the product again - and still I am getting 2 emails a day!!! I don't care how good this product is- the marketing is aggressive and imposing. "Death by Paula's Choice email inundation!"

Keely S

Keely SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing for adult cystic acne - results within a couple of days!

I have been struggling with very bad adult acne on my cheeks and have had no luck with any products recommended to me in stores. I tried the Paula's Choice Extra Strength Clear range (Extra Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution With 2% Salicylic Acid, Pore Normalizing Cleanser and Extra Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment with 5% Benzoyl Peroxide) and I noticed results within just 2 days. I've been using it for a week now twice a day and my skin is nearly completely clear! I'm so happy with the results and recommend this to anyone struggling with acne

don't buy a Haier HDy d6

don't buy a Haier HDy d6Peel, WA

Best Products For 50yo With Acne

I use the Clear range after seeing products advertised Marie Clair. Now my skin is soft feels smooth following the regime the company recommends. It only too 4weeks to change my skin from oily, pimply, blackheads, whiteheads and skin infections to be completely gone. Changed my life I have never had good skin. Easy to Order and not expensive. Get onto it you will not regret it!!!!

Aditi S.

Aditi S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting BHA 9 Spot Treatment 9% Salicylic Acid Great for milia.

It helped me in getting rid of my milia. I have been struggling with milia for a few years and tried so many products to get rid of it. Finally the Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting BHA 9 Spot Treatment 9% Salicylic Acid helped me in getting rid of my milia.

Find out how Paula's Choice compares to other Shops

Rude and bad customer service, they canceled my order without reasonable reason

I ordered 7 Bha liquid cause was 25 % discount and I could get special kit which If buy over 170 Aud. But they canceled mu order, they mentioned It is not personal purpose, and they pushed me send to them why bought 7 product and how use it . I feel I did the guilty. How do the business with only 7 not 70 quantity. Totally rude and ignore customer. And all canceled.
They told me order again up to 3 at the same time. But big sale and gift promotion finished .. what a silly situation.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Tin

TinCentral Queensland, QLD

The only product that helped control my acne!

Been searching for products for 15 years, since middle school trying everything to control my acne but only Paula's choice works! Been using this for a year now. Very satisfied customer.

KatFar North Queensland, QLD

Best product EVER

Was put onto this product about a month ago and annoyed that I hadn't known about this earlier! Since using Paula's Choice my skin is so much more smoother, more hydrated. Had no probs with the online ordering and shipping was prompt. Will use this product forever.

Anne T.

Anne T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad customer service

The product is not as good as it advertised and when I rang the customer service, the lady on the phone was very rude, it is not worth my time as there are so many better products out there. I never buy this brand again.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Traveller

TravellerBrisbane

Never had an issue with the online store

Rosy

RosyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use their online stores unless you love to throw away cash!

Ordered a product on line from aus and kept getting a message telling me there was something wrong with the credit details. Apparently not! As they took the money from my credit card with no receipt or acknowledgement of order. Tried to email which was returned as unable to get through to their server. Tried ringing aus number message states number no longer available.
My first online complaint ever but if this saves someone else some money then at least there was some point to that donation.
Be careful

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Wang S.

Wang S.Sydney, NSW

Bad product give me breakout. Irritating my skin. Terrible customer service

Charged me twice then told me it’s up to follow up the banks!!!!!!!!

I was charged twice for 1 transaction and when I raised with customer service, they said ‘it was voided and the bank is holding your money for 5-10 days’. Terrible service!!!!!!! Be careful and check your accounts!!

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long Time Customer

SJ S

SJ SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn't be better! Their skincare actually works! Staples in my vanity unit!

One of very few skincare company manufacturing items that actually work! I can see 'visual effect' on my skin. Price is more than affordable, that's a bonus!
On top of that, their customer service is excellent, representatives know about their products very well thus provide quality customised skincare advice according to each individual's skin condition.
Delivery time is not super-fast but still above average.

I rotate my skincare items, so don't use theirs exclusively, but they are 'my Staple items' in my routine.
Can't live without them! Highly recommended!

Well done, Paula! And Thank you!

Jacinta R

Jacinta RBrisbane

Great Results! Effective & Simple Skin Care!