100% · 100%

HAPPY RETRIEVER
HAPPY RETRIEVERSydney, NSW2 posts

FANTASTIC BUSINESS

Tahnia & her staff were friendly, professional and just all around amazing. My four legged pal was so well taken care of that he seemed sad when he got home. He wanted to go back to dog disneyland.
Updates were sent regularly, I got a framed photo of my fur pal, he was picked up and dropped off from/to my door, bathed and brushed, doggy gift bag with toys, light up collar, harness + lead and much more.
Thanks for making my dogs stay a memorable and fun occasion. You are a master of your craft Tahnia.
I recommend Paw to door service 1000000%.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Sydney, NSW
Muu Chutee
Muu ChuteeSydney, NSW

Lyl
LylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best pet transport experience!!

If you are looking for a pet transportation company, paw to door service is THE one to go with! Tahnia is so passionate and loving towards the animals, couldn't have chosen a better service than hers.
Hayley
Hayley

Would recommend this service!

Tahnia was lovely and a great communicator throughout the booking and transporting process. It felt personal and you can tell she cares a lot and puts the pets comfort first.
Mark and Jenny Gibney3 posts

Wonderful service Tahnia

We couldn’t be more happy with the caring kind and responsible service provided by Tahnia in this stressful situation, moving our precious Golden Retriever puppy. She kept us well informed of where she was and how the puppy was travelling. We would highly recommend her service and plan to use Paw to Door any time we have an animal to move in future.
Tee
TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD
NJWSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

The best pet transport you could ask for

Highly recommend. Couldn’t ask for a better pet transfer service. Even before we had decided on which pet transfer company we were going to use, Tahnia was giving helpful and on-point advice around airline requirements (we were initially going to fly the pup) for transporting snub noses breed dogs and pups generally. We decided to use Tahnia’s services to transport our pup from Toowoomba to Sydney - she was transparent and honest, had our pet’s health and well-being foremost in her transport strategy, communicated before, regularly during and after transport to keep us in the loop, and most importantly delivered to our door a very happy pup. He now has an Aunty.
Salah Hammad
Salah HammadSydney, NSW

Caring , professional, and hassle free

Tahnia moved our 4 goats from Melbourne to Northern NSW. She's professional and experienced in handelling of animals as well as caring and loving so we felt at great ease having the goats with her.
The logistics of the move were a bit complicated but Tahnia's accommodating and hassle free style of work made it easy for is and the goats.
Looking forward to using her services again and again and wish her the best of luck.
Thank you so much from us all.
Dave