Pedigree Dental Dog Treats

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats

DentaStix, DentaFlex

• Pet's Life StageAdult (27) · Senior (10) · Puppy/Kitten (9)
  • Side Effects Yes (37) · No (10)
  • Smell

Yellow Diarrhoea

My dog developed yellow diarrhoea after I bought these denta stix. I stopped gixing him pedigree denta stix, the diarrhoea stopped. He likes to eat them but I do not like scooping foul smelling yellow sludge up in a poo bag.

Makes my dog throw up!

If I skip a day, my dog is fine. When I give him one a day, he throws up multiple times during the day. I will never buy them again

TERRIBLE!!!!

My dog has been having digestive problems, explosive diarrhea and vomiting after I gave him the dental treats. Never buying these again. Thank god I stopped giving him the treats and his diarrhea and vomiting stopped. If I could give this product -102922552 stars, I would!

blue j.

blue j.

Made my healthy dog sick!!!!!!!

Gave this product to my dog he loved it the second day i gave the treat again i noticed he was drooling like crazy then started vomiting followed by loose stool i knew right away it was the pedigree denta sticks and discarded them he's doing 100% better would not recommend I'm thankful i did not give it to my other dog she is a senior i feel as if it would have killed her i would not recommend this product I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased!

Purchased in February 2020 at Cvs for $12.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects Yes

Wow, I am reading these reviews and this is exactly what has happened to my hound. Been sick 24hrs now

Wow, I am reading these reviews and this is exactly what has happened to my hound. He got a dentastix for large breeds for Xmas with an expiry of 2021 and I gave to him Thursday and he has been sick over 24hrs now. Vomiting, yellow mucus I am just making him chicken bone broth with rice to get his stomach calmed down.

Purchased in December 2019 for $3.99.

Dentastix are toxic!

Ever since I got these sticks for my dogs they have violently been vomiting and having crazy diarrhea! This has been the only change to their diet and both of my German Shepard’s have had these problems since. Take this crap off the market as it is harming the animals

leeanne

leeanne

toxic

this product i am sure gave my dog bad diarrhoea for 4 days first day it was very yellow, think they must of changed the ingredients from what they were 6-12 months ago as never use to have any issues in the past, emailed pedigree and they say no issues or changes to them i think that’s a big load of crap bet they wouldn’t feed it to there pets!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Side Effects Yes

This product should be banned and i hope someone sues the pants off these people

So our dog likes the flavour, and then two days after we started feeding him these poison sticks he started to have horrible diarrea. after that he started to vomit, his stool became yellowish and eventually bloody.
the week after we stopped feeding him these sticks, which was the only change he got much better and now has regular stools again. Pedigree should be put out of business for this. our dog could have died had this continued and im sure reading all these reviews dog have without their owners ever understaning that their sweet little treats and wish to help their pups teeth was the thing to undo them. horrible. so horrible.

Purchased in December 2019.

My dog loves it

My dog really looks forward to getting one every day at lunch time. She knows where they are stored and goes and sits by the cupboard. On command she then sits on her mat and waits to get it. She has never had any adverse reaction all the years that she has been given it.

Purchased at IGA.

Pedigree dentastix

Yesterday I gave my golden retriever pedigree dentastix and he had very bad loose motions. I wouldn't recommend it. This has happened for the second time. Last time I tried was a year back.

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

sick dog after one week

Dog loves the taste but after a week he has fairly bad diarrhea.much like many others on here. he is a healthy little yorkie 5 years old.I would not recommend these to anyone

Purchased in January 2020 at pet supermarket for $19.00.

Side Effects Yes

Very bad for your dog with disguised harmful ingredients.

Sharon Rameka

Sharon RamekaFar North Queensland, QLD

My dog absolutely loves these.

My dog has been eating these for 3 years with no problems. She knows after her morning meal she will get one and does a little happy dance when she is about to get one. My vet says whatever you are doing for her teeth keep it up as it's seems to be working. I get the one for 10-25kg and break it in half so it goes further as they are a bit expensive. My dog is just under 10kg.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Reject Shop for $12.00.

Anette

Anette

Dog loves these

My rescue dog has been eating Pedigree dental sticks for years, have no idea why there's so many bad reviews, he's never been sick and its helping with his shocking bad breath.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Stephanie M.

Stephanie M.Queensland

Awful diaharrea

My mum bought these for my Cockapoo as a Christmas treat. He had one that evening and has had loose yellowy stools since. 3 days now! So far he doesnt seem lethargic or failing, but hoise training is now back to square one! Not fair on the wee man. Very unimpressed Pedigree!

Purchased in December 2019.

Side Effects Yes

Made my Maltipoo very sick.

Tried these twice. Both times ended with vomiting, and yellow diarrhea. Threw them in the trash. These should be removed from the market. Maybe a class action lawsuit is in order.

Side Effects Yes

Something is wrong with dentastix

Purchased recently (September or October)at Costco as a three flavor pack. The original flavor twice now have given my dog diarrhea. I wasnt sure what caused it first time but was suspicious of dentastix. This time I was able to pinpoint it. Must be contaminated because we have given him dentastix for over a year with no problems. Not giving him pedigree products anymore.

Purchased in September 2019 at Costco.

My dog is sick

My dog started vomiting and now has loose bloody stool, the only change has been giving her these Dentastixs, which I will now stop. I hope these Dentastixs didn't hurt my dog but seems to be the cause.

Purchased in October 2019.

Michelle
Michelle

I purchased these in October 2019 , I'm not sure why it put September when it's October. I am sad that my dog is now sick because they trust what we give them and I trusted this product to be safe but never again.

Kylie D.

Kylie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Use These!

These have made our old little female dog so sick with yellow diarrhoea. We thought she had kidney failure!!! Do not use them. They are basically poison to dogs. So angry and disappointed in the Pedigree company.

Purchased in November 2019.

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pedigree dentastix causes poisoning

My six month old big puppy became very ill vomiting and diarrhea after eating pedigree dentastix...Have heard that this is a common problem with this brand.. Should be taken off the market..If you have them ,bin them..

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $12.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten