Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Tri-Fix

Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Tri-Fix

kayla_bAU

Love the capsules. We have 2 for our twins to use with the Peg Perego Duette pram. Has been a life saver, and they're only just growing out of them now at 8 months old. So easy clicking them in and out of the car. Only con is the capsule is quite heavy, so gets hard to carry as the bubs get heavier themselves. Was costly but worth spending the money for the convenience of them.
    Convenient. Easy to adjust. Easy to clean.
    Weight of capsule.

ThePinkOne

ThePinkOne

Good

Nblumen2

Nblumen2

This product is a must for anyone with a Peg Perego pram as it just clicks from the car to the pram base and away you go. It gives yoou the freedom to have a life while your baby continues to sleep. No fuss waking them up from their sleep to teke them in or out of the car.
    What is amazing is that this product also clicks directly into the shopping trolley, over the small section, which makes it easy to go shopping. Although Im not sure if it was specifically designed for this.
    Easy to use, very comfortable for my baby. Multiple seat positions for a growing baby.

Shellee

Shellee

Even though it only was useful for 6 months it was 6 wonderful months of convenience and ease of use. Baby fell asleep every time he was in the car so we just clicked it into the pram. This is a great product!
    Easy to adjust the head hight. The straps adjust automatically when you do this so no need to fiddle with putting straps through the seat. Safe, secure clicks straight into the pram. Baby is at a higher height when in the pram and is closer to you. Looks very attractive. Good hood.
    Quite expensive, and the straps don't have alot of give for a "fatter" child - like my tubby baby!!!! Out-grew it at 6 months. It became to heavy to carry baby in the capsule from about 4 months.

Elena Kalogirou

Elena Kalogirouasked

I have the car seat and I lost the part that protects from the sun and the wind. Is it possible to get only that part?

Caroline

Carolineasked

Hello I am in Brazil and want to buy Pegperego primo viaggio Tri-fix but need to know if compatible with Vista strolers?

Tiggy

Tiggyasked

My newborn doesn't seem to sit quite right in it, even with an added head support he often flops sideways. Any tips?

kayla_b

My newborns only used the capsules, which I had no issues with. They were 8-9 months old before I used the standard seats. My only thought is maybe have you got the seats reclined enough? All the best, Kayla

Get an answer from our members and Peg Perego representatives