Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Tri-Fix

See the Best Baby Capsules in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love the capsules. We have 2 for our twins to use with the Peg Perego Duette pram. Has been a life saver, and they're only just growing out of them now at 8 months old. So easy clicking them in and out of the car. Only con is the capsule is quite heavy, so gets hard to carry as the bubs get heavier themselves. Was costly but worth spending the money for the convenience of them.
Convenient. Easy to adjust. Easy to clean.
Weight of capsule.

Good

The Viaggio capsule is a BEAST when compared to other capsules on the market, but it also serves a purpose that other capsules dont. For starters, its one of only two capsules on the aust market that come in different colours. It also is the only capsule that will turn a Bugaboo into a travel system since there are adaptors for it - and its just gorgeous! My little lady fit in it for 8 months before outgrowing it lengthwise. A great buy and a lifesaver for days that I dropped my older child at daycare.
The colour choices, the design, the attachment to travel systems, the ability to move baby anywhere without waking them, the simple adjustable strap height, and how easy the fabric is to simply wipe clean
The chunkiness, the clunkiness and the sheer weight of it!

This product is a must for anyone with a Peg Perego pram as it just clicks from the car to the pram base and away you go. It gives yoou the freedom to have a life while your baby continues to sleep. No fuss waking them up from their sleep to teke them in or out of the car.
What is amazing is that this product also clicks directly into the shopping trolley, over the small section, which makes it easy to go shopping. Although Im not sure if it was specifically designed for this.
Easy to use, very comfortable for my baby. Multiple seat positions for a growing baby.

This is a great capsule, especially if you have a Peg pram (it fits all peg prams). It's great to be able to move a baby from the house to the car to the pram without having to wake them up (especially for a subsequent child). And to top it off it's very well padded and comfortable for the baby and feels very safe. It's easy to move in and out of the car and also makes a great seat / basinet for a baby when visiting friends. I also found it great when I was sitting on the ground outdoors as baby could be safe in the capsule but also see all the action. When you attach it to the pram the baby is nicely high up and facing you. This was the best buy for my second baby and I thoroughly recommend it.
Safe, comfortable and convenient.
Expensive.

I have the apple green one, its gorgeous. Also like the latest 2010 addition of red & cream. I saw it on Desperate Housewives & had to have it cause i was determined not to have a black or navy car seat. However I had an unplanned ceasar and it was fabulous for the fact that when out i could just life her out of the car and onto the pram base. It is super easy to use and adjusts height as they grow. Beware the car fitters say it only fits them til 10kg but its really 13kg as in the next breath they are already trying to sell you their carseats. My baby girl just turned 6 months yesterday and she literally loves it & wont want to get out.
CONVENIENCE - a must with the pram. Its a Show Stopper i get stopped constantly to ask me where i got it!! I am a walking advertisement for it.
There is nothing not to like - its awesome.

Even though it only was useful for 6 months it was 6 wonderful months of convenience and ease of use. Baby fell asleep every time he was in the car so we just clicked it into the pram. This is a great product!
Easy to adjust the head hight. The straps adjust automatically when you do this so no need to fiddle with putting straps through the seat. Safe, secure clicks straight into the pram. Baby is at a higher height when in the pram and is closer to you. Looks very attractive. Good hood.
Quite expensive, and the straps don't have alot of give for a "fatter" child - like my tubby baby!!!! Out-grew it at 6 months. It became to heavy to carry baby in the capsule from about 4 months.

Hello I am in Brazil and want to buy Pegperego primo viaggio Tri-fix but need to know if compatible with Vista strolers?

My newborn doesn't seem to sit quite right in it, even with an added head support he often flops sideways. Any tips?
My newborns only used the capsules, which I had no issues with. They were 8-9 months old before I used the standard seats. My only thought is maybe have you got the seats reclined enough? All the best, Kayla

CategoryBaby Capsules