Peg Perego UNO

Peg Perego UNO

p4r4m31c1um

p4r4m31c1umGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 years on and it's still run as new

I bought this pram as a recommendation from a friend and also missus loves it. The one thing that attract me is the way the pram handle can be altered to forward facing or back facing. This function is really good if you have a newborn and would like to see their cutie little face all the time and later on as they grow older you can alter the handle so it will back facing where they can see the amazing world we currently live in. The pram can be a bit heavy for you to lift it so be careful when you lift it, other than that everything is ok. We got it for $350 from Baby expo which is a good price. As our child grow older we will keep this one for our next since we are happy with it.

Hazyb

HazybSydney, NSW

Awesome pram/stroller

Elizabeth

ElizabethAdelaide

Dangerous, should be taken off the market.

Aweful

This pram is terrible! It is flimsy, the hand brake broke after like a month, the hood bends out of shape easily in the boot so it looks very lop sided. It is horrible to push, the front wheels spin around and get stuck so when you push you can't go anywhere, this was especially frustrating on a recent trip to the city. This pram was almost dangerous trying to catch a train or use the escalator because of the front wheels getting stuck. Horrible.
Storage basket relatively big.
Expensive, flimsy, front wheels make it hard to push as they swivel the wrong way and the pram won't move.

Excellent product

DJ postmaster

DJ postmasterAU

Terrible

Was given this pram and absolutely hate it, it's unstable, flimsy, terrible with uneven floor surfaces, brake gets stuck when it is released, and has even tipped over with capsule and baby in it! Looking to replace it ASAP! And would not recommend it to any one! Worst pram ever
Capsule
Tipped over, flimsy, unstable

Love this!

Lilih

LilihSydney

Wouldn't buy it again

TC2010

TC2010Brisbane, QLD

Perfect! Just what I needed and wanted!

BDG

BDGTownsville

Great Stroller

Very comfy for bubs! Changable to Pram, Stroller or Bassinett. Easy to steer, very big under basket. Bubs loves it and falls asleep in the comfy padding. suitable from birth. Massive sun cover that goes all the way down. Fits universal rain cover and mosquito nets. great colour as does not show stains or marks, Easily cleaned.
Comfortable
Bit pricy

Mumo4

Mumo4NSW, 2753

Suited my needs

rubymarie

rubymarieAU

there better out there

its light weight which is what im looking for, not a bad pram, reversible which is good, its good for winter, keep baby warm and comfy... but its hard to stir
baby looks confy and great for winter
expensive, not worth the money and hard to stir, front wheel doest not stir well

peanutbrittle

peanutbrittleAU

Kate_Mealing

Kate_Mealing

Worst pram for the money

I have nothing but trouble. The pram wouldn't sterr properly. The wheel kept falling off and the baring is missing on the wheel. All I want is to get a new baring but there is no proper contacts in Australia. The brake cord keeps coming away from the pram.
The straps are only conect to the pram by a little hook and they come away from the pram.
For the money I wish I had bought a cheaper pram!
It lays down flat so baby can sleep and the handle swings over. Light weight.
Bad Peg Perego service and spare parts

Leeny76

Leeny76Sandy Beach, NSW

Bad

Bad

Hms

HmsAU

Love it!

A cool looking pram that covers all the features I was looking for- one piece fold, light, trendy, reversible handles. These criteria combined are hard to fulfill but peg per ego UNO has mastered it.
One piece fold, lightweight, cool colours, cost for newborn and roomy, reversible handles, easy to fold and unfold, value for money,
A bit difficult to steer when forward facing, but nothing worth complaining about.

Terrible

Buffy0704

Buffy0704Qld, 4133

I really like this pram. It's practical and stylish. I can be used from newborn through to an older child. The fold is fairly compact allowing me to fit other things on the car boot. I steers well indoors and outdoors. I think this is a great all round pram and would recommend it
Light, easy to steer, easy to fold and unfold, well padded seat, reverse handle, huge basket and fantastic hood - great sun coverage.
Takes a little while to get used to pushing in reverse position but when you do it's quite easy.

Shellee