Penrite 10 Tenths Racing Oil

See the Best Engine Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hilarys_Dad

Hilarys_Dad

Penrite technical customer service is apalling

CarKia

Jay.C

Perfect for high performance built track engines.

I’m currently using the 20w-60 ten tenths and found this to keep fantastic oil pressure at high temperatures. It also runs my engine cooler than other oils I’ve been using. Even tho I have a built racing engine the one thing I have found is that the viscosity at high temp has little loss and the oil still looks as good as new after each race meet. I highly recommend this oil.

Car2015 VF SSV Sandman Ute LS7 7.2 litre 442.1ci
Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Jay, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our product. We are glad you have had a positive experience.

Marshall S

Marshall S

Good product

I used to use valvoline synpower and found the engine used to get very loud lifter tick but after switching to ten tenths penrite the lifters are completely silent. One time the temp gauge got to 100c from idling too long and needing a new fan clutch but the lifters stayed completely silent even with the extra heat on the oil i did not notice any difference in sound or any oil burn as it held up to the heat. Does not burn a drop of oil even with continuous full throttle acceleration.

Car1997 audi a8 3.7L v8
Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Marshall, We are glad your switch to our 10 Tenths oil has improved your experience. Thanks so much for taking the time in leaving us feedback.

5w-50 AUDI 1.8T this oil I have found to revitalise AUDI/VW turbocharged 1.8t engine

Carseveral Audi VW 1.8t from 1996 to 2005 and most are tuned from 200-500hp

Thanks for the feedback!

MAuto Racing

MAuto RacingMelbourne

Best on the Market

I use racing 10 in my s13 Race car and early on in its development we had cooling issues (rad was too small) and the Penrite racing 10 held up perfect even in extreme temperatures, Now we have car sorted oil temp and pressure is perfect. Also the fact it is a true synthetic oil makes it a no brainier for my car.

CarNissan SR20 Turbo S13
Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi MAuto Racing, Thanks so much for taking the time leaving us a positive review! Glad to hear that our 10 Tenths Racing 10 has helped!

Albinus

Albinus

Can't speak highly enough of it

Using the 10W60 variant in my turbocharged 626 (was using 10W70 before being discontinued). Lifter noise non existent. Builds pressure quickly and maintains during extremes of operation. Blown head gasket and head was perfectly straight afterwards, some of which I attribute to the properties of this oil. Can't review it here but my wife is using another synthetic Penrite product and has negligible compression loss after 280,000KM of use.

I used to be a Castrol user but Penrite products seem to result in quieter engines with less wear. Being Australian owned is a side bonus.

Car1983 Mazda 626 FE-T

Thanks for your support Albinus

Mickr33

Mickr33Melbourne

Best I've used by far.

Been using the racing 10 on my 1993 R33 gtst with 300 rwkw for years. I've owned this car for 14 years now. Used to use that French brand but not anymore. Keep up the good work Penrite. What a way to Support An Australian company and get a great product.

CarNissan Skyline R33 GTST
Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Thanks for your support Mickr33!

This oil saved my sportsbikes life..

My fireplace needed new cams at 100000 klms and 8000 klms later my mechanic informed me that the new cams were showing slight signs of wear.he suggested using a oil with high zddp zink.within 30 klms after changing to 10 10 ths racing 10 I noticed a huge difference in power and economy.thank u penrite.

CarCar 1000rr 07
Penrite Oil T.Penrite Oil

Thanks for the kind review Fawksie

DON18

DON18CANBERRA

Great engine oil

CarMitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

Hi Don, Thanks for leaving us a positive review

Jimbob

JimbobSydney

What a smoothie!

Using this on my BMW 528i In-line 6 cylinder, upgraded from 10W50 HPR. Engine is smoother and much quieter with no top ups needed until after 8,000kms. I now change engine oil every 7,000 kms. Have tried other oils, Shell, Everyday plus, Castrol and they are all noisy and require constant top ups from burning. First class product , will keep your vehicle running tip top. An oil test is determined by what comes out at oil change time, if there is a better oil than this I have not tried it yet.

Car1997 BMW 528i In-Line 6 cylinder. 295,000kms
Penrite Oil T.Penrite Oil

Thanks for taking the time to review us Jimbob

Top Of The Food Chain In Oil

By the way I love your racing 20 # 20/60 oil, it's one of the best 100% PAO & Ester, full synthetic oils I have used in a long time. My hq Monaro loves it and I use your 10/40 in my vy sv6. I have used redline amsoil torco used them all Penrite it's as good if not better as for the price very good value for your money just know this "Good oil is not cheap and cheap is no good."

Car1971 hq LS monaro 333cu 5LT
Penrite Oil T.Penrite Oil

Hi Monaroman, Thanks for your kind review.

MONAROMAN 71
MONAROMAN 71

Sascha T.

Sascha T.Perth

The Mother of all Oils

Began using this nectar of the automotive gods in my 2002 Hyundai Accent LC Mod only ago at oil change, and all I can say is: What the heck. I can't believe I am actually driving what was called a plain and simple people mover with economy in mind.
Have noticed much quicker and quieter cold starts, and the engine is responding more like an electrical motor. This fully synthetic oil is ideal for high compressions my baby is reaching.

CarHyundai Accent LC GL 1.5L
Penrite Oil T.Penrite Oil

Thanks for your positive review Sascha

Gavin W.

Gavin W.asked

Hi I am just rebuilding a Mazda 3 2.3 engine do you recommend a running in oil as no one seems to have a 10/30 grade run in oil ? Cheers

Jay.C

Absolutely, a running in oil is crucial to longevity of your engine.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Gavin, Best to give our Technical Team a call. Our number is 1300 736 748.

anton ottenhoff

anton ottenhoffasked

i have read that new direct injection engines may have problems with oil vapour contamination on intake valves from PCV blowby. Comments have been made that oil with poorer NOACK evaporation losses ( oil volatility) may be worse than other oils.
What are the NEL of your Penrite 0 -40 10/10 oils ( 100% synthetic) and are they acceptable for direct injected and DI turbo engines. Some car manufacturers enforce use of certain oils by warranty demands .
Any comments?

mez

mezasked

Which engine oil best for fg xr8?

Roccat83
Roccat83

I use 15-50w Tenths in my Boss 290 works perfect for me living in the Territory.
I noticing more stable oil pressure at high speeds

Get an answer from our members and Penrite Oil representatives