10W-40, 15W-50, 10W-60, 5W-40

Trent.

Trent.South East Queensland, QLD

Penrite 2T Fully Synthetic 2 Stroke Oil

Whilst my bike is only a 49cc 2 stroke minibike, I wanted maximum performance and efficiency out of it, as it was a fixxer upper/restoration job.
Bike had been sitting unused for quite a while from previous owner. With a fuel tank flush, new fuel and Penrite Fully Synthetic 2T, it now runs clean, idles smooth and starts first time. That's why I choose a fully synthetic oil, and that's why I chose Penrite. Australian and used in top tiers of motorsport in Australia, from V8 Supercars to motorcross/supercross.

Purchased in January 2020 at Supercheap Auto Physical Store for A$37.99.

Penrite Oil
Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Trent, Thanks for taking the time in leaving us such a positive review. We are glad you have had a good experience using our products.

pAULAdelaide

Great oil at a great price (especially when discounted)

Purchased for A$54.00.

Penrite Oil
Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Paul, Thanks for taking the time in leaving us a positive review. We appreciate it and Thanks for supporting a 100% Australian owned company.

Paul R.asked

Penrite Motorcycle Factory Racing

Would the MC 4ST 10W-30 PAO & Ester Motor cycle engine oil be suitable for a brand new Honda 4 stroke Commercial lawnmower with GXV160 engine for the ultimate anti wear and longevity?An SAE30 or 10W-30 SJ or higher Is recommended but surely this MC4ST 10W-30 Fully Synthetic would be the ultimate?

pAUL

Depends what Honda want you to use. Especially from a warranty perspective. Maybe a mineral oil but the Penrite full synthetic would likely be an exceptional oil for the engine.
I would call Penrite's technical dept. They are very approachable and would be able to give you the best answer.

Get an answer from our members and Penrite Oil representatives