1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Pentair? Claim your listing.

1 review
Steve M.
Steve M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great White II Pool Cleaner

I purchased the Great White II Pool Cleaner about a month ago, and it has exceeded my expectations! It's FAR better than any of the skirt type cleaners we had previously. It's not perfect, but obviously the longer you run it, the more chance it will have of cleaning all areas of the pool. For our pool, it DOES travel to both shallow and deep ends - people that claim otherwise simply do not have it setup correctly, or need to add a length of hose or two. I made a complete torture test video of it for my youtube channel, where it cleaned what was weeks of heavy leaves and massive debris, after our previous cleaner died. Pentair Great White II Pool Cleaner Full Test;https://youtu.be/5bv9lYH2F7E?si=OMmzQS7zzpAXuOsC