People's Choice Credit Union Personal Loans

2.0

Gutted

GuttedMelbourne

Loyalty of nearly 30 years means nothing

After 30 years of loyal service, equity of $700k and being knocked back at the last minute for a small loan after being told APPROVAL pending and then at the last minute being declined for something that was provide up front was extremely shattering. Loan was to assist for a family funeral all explained upfront. Loyalty means nothing and assistance to find a solution. Loyalty works both ways.

Dave

Dave

No explanation of why load declined.

So far nothing but the runaround

MumNI
    MumNI

Oops - this should be in the home loan section...

Personal Loans

Find out how People's Choice Credit Union Personal Loans compares to other Personal Loans

Just K

Just KAdelaide

What a joke !

People's Choice Credit Union
    Peoples_Choice_CUPeople's Choice Credit Union
    Matt

MattAdelaide

Loan sharks. Plain and simple

When I lost my job I thought I could go to my bank and speak to them. Isn't that what they say? Don't ignore them, talk to them. Boy was I wrong. I had this absolute maniac assigned to my case who was not willing to do anything but harass, abuse and threaten me over payments I couldn't make. No offer of hardship. The worst customer service I have ever had. Even had an agent rock up at my house and threaten my 14 year old brother. Quick to lend the money, not as quick to help people who are in financial difficulty. To this day, not even a letter of apology. Avoid them like the plague.

Threatening, harassing, no customer service.

Revealing

RevealingADELAIDE

Too slow and too many irrelevent questions just to get a Loan

errolflynn

errolflynn

Low interest rate - what more could you ask for