Perfect Potion

Perfect Potion

3.7

Frankincense & rose moisture cream

I have been using Frankincense & Rose moisture cream for 2 years & really loving it. The scent first thing in the morning is my aroma therapy for the day. Uplifting & positive. The cream is rich & suits my skin really well even though normally l have sensitive skin to strong scented products. Only problem is this product seems to have been discontinued. PLEASE PLEASE bring it back, l have tried sooo many others in the last few months & really could do with the wonderful aromatherapy lift in this time of Covid!

Store LocationSydney airport

Love this shop and these products

I have used a lot of various essential oils and products and have to say that Perfect Potion are some of my favourite. They are reasonably priced and great quality. I’ve also always been totally satisfied with the service I’ve received over the years.

Store LocationOnline, body mind and spirit, cbd Sydney store
nicky h.

nicky h.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great quality products and service

I have been using this product for 3 years now. All the oils are great and genuine organic as per label. Service is always good ! Recommend for chakra Oil blend !
The only critics maybe the price for essential oils is bit expensive, due to hard process perhaps.

Store LocationCanberra

Perplexed Customer

Perplexed CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware - this business does not follow Australian Consumer Law

I purchased a faulty diffuser from Perfect Potion and they have refused to refund it. The shop assistant at the Chermside branch told me that my wanting to return the product because it only worked intermittently, counted as me changing my mind. She said that they would not refund a change of mind. She kept the product and refused the refund. I have contacted the ACCC and disputed the charge with my bank. I am perplexed that they would be so unhelpful to a customer who wanted to continue to spend money at their store, and actually get a more expensive and more reliable diffuser. Bizarre experience today and my many years of using their products ends today.

Store LocationChermside
Neroli J.

Neroli J.Sydney, NSW

So disappointed

I loved this store, range and staff and have been a loyal customer buying across their product range for many years. Going back to ask for an exchange on a product that is unopened that my husband bought yesterday by mistake and they tell me no exchanges. Thats actually against consumer law as I understand it. The staff were rude and unhelpful and I felt really badly treated. Now I get it, they just SELL stuff, they dont care about their customers or their members and I for one will not be going back. Head office did help out in the end, but it was all so unnecessarily unpleasant!

Store LocationGreenwood Plaza, North Sydney,
Kristyle H.

Kristyle H.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Hannah and the area manager in that day I came

So I want to start my review regarding the negative comments about the refund and exchange policy. These are classed as consumable products which means that cannot refund or exchange any products that are oils. They should be able to accept an unopened unused diffuser.

Now, my experience in the Chermside location. I was looking for an essential oil that smells like twilight from lush. As lush don't make oils.

Hannah was amazing, extremely helpful and didn't mind all the questions I asked and tried to help match some singular oils together to find the right mixture. I ended up with cosmic which I put on at home to relax and sleep. I will be going back.

Store LocationChermside Westfield, it's a kiosk in the centre near lush towards the cinemas
Waryshopper

WaryshopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost a loyal customer.

I bought the replenish night balm. The second ingredient is cera alba (beeswax) which actually feels terrible on the skin. After a week of using it the skin on my face and neck is completely dried out and damaged. Not sure what skin type the balm is formulated for but a nourishing overnight moisturiser for mature skin it ain't.. Over the years I have been a very loyal customer to PP. Buying almost everything for myself and my family from shampoo, moisturisers and deodorants from them. But shoddy products like this expensive "night balm" and these recent price hikes (their deodorants nearly doubled in price after recent repackaging) have totally lost me. Someone who spruiked PP for many years. I'm now sourcing my products elsewhere.

Comfort bear companion

Comfort bear companionCanberra 2600, ACT

I’m in love with perfect potion

Everything organic smells good on my skin and hair. I’m impressed with everything perfect potion. I will be adding additional products to my skin care to replace another brand later. Products with good value and reasonable prices to keep me healthy. Thank you for looking after me.

Store LocationCanberra Centre ACT

100% would recommend if you want good quality oils

The staff were so helpful and friendly, you don’t feel like you’re bothering them if you take a good amount of time having a look. I’m more that happy with the oils I purchased.

Store LocationGarden city Westfield

Find out how Perfect Potion compares to other Physical Shops

Terrible policy and customer service

The biggest downfall for this business is a lack of customer service in terms of exchanges. I received a gift pack which contained an ingredient I am allergic to. No exchanges allowed. For this reason I wouldn't purchase anything else no matter how good their products are.

First timer to perfect potion

Walking into the Melbourne central store feeling like a product change . In my 30s and feeling a bit glum ! Decided to start with the cleanser then I was hooked .
Have the whole range now and feeling super fresh and hydrated , and so easy to use .
Also I love the fact that you get a discount when purchasing a certain number of products .

No exchange

I purchased an aromatherapy diffuser which the salesperson wrapped as a gift. Less than half an hour later I returned to the store as I discovered that the person I had purchased for already had a diffuser. I asked to exchange the diffuser for oils and was told there was no refund for health and safety reasons! The diffuser was still wrapped! I will not be shopping at Perfect Potion again given such a rigid application of the no refund policy. I fail to see what healthy and safety issues could apply in this case.

Hannah R

Hannah RBrisbane

Always friendly. Great products.

I've shopped at Perfect Potion for years and the West End staff are always so welcoming and helpful. The integrity and ethos of this company (they sponsor the Festival of Tibet, have products made by Palestinian communities and support the Koala Foundatio ) along with their exceptional products and service keep me coming back. I have sensitive skin and use their tinted moisturiser everyday. I also love their double cream body moisturiser and rose hand cream. I use their breathing space room spray, lavender spray and breathe easy oil in the humidifier for my son. They have a range of great gift packs also, including mum and bubs gift packs. Some of their products can be expensive but you get quality natural and organic ingredients.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Active Massage Oil

My partner and I love this product. It spreads nicely and if you are generous at the beginning you don't have to re-apply. 100ml bottle has been great for my 4 weeks of travel.

There is only one bad thing, my Partner is asking for a massage from me every day. Can you sell this product with a professional masseuse please! Hahahaha

Thanks for making us happy Sal

Great experience

I have oily and sensitive skin and after a free facial bought some products they recommended. My skin has massively improved since then. Everytime I go there the staff have being lovely at Albert st store and indoorpilly store

Pjc

PjcBrisbane

Great experience

I bought items for my daughter from the carindale store I found all the staff to be very friendly especially the manager she served me a very lovely lady and professional thank you for being so helpful is very happy with the items that I purchased for her as a Christmas present great store keep up the good work great store keep up the good work

Gladys

Gladys

Terrible, unfriendly staff

I was unaware that products couldn’t be exchanged or refunded. Staff was great yesterday. I changed my mind because wasn’t a good present for an allergic person.
Today i went back and the staff was unfriendly when I wanted my refund. Unable to help and inexperienced to do it on the system. Midi the sales woman ask my to talk to the head offices so they may help here

Seriously??

Go else where

After searching online and thinking this store would look after me. I was deeply surprised to find that the staff were not friendly and did not want to assist or help. I was bitterly disappointed after spending 200 dollars of my hard earned cash to not be treated somewhat better. I will never buy here again and will tell every single friend of mine to never purchase here. This company quite simply does not care.

tinaasb

tinaasbSydney

No refund or exchange

I bought a few bags of herbal tea for my grandma yesterday and she doesn’t like the smell of it. I exchanged the remaining unopened bag but they said no exchange or refund. It’s only 1 day from yesterday to today, still no exchange.

Not good at all. Bad experience.