Perfect Potion

Perfect Potion

Kristyle H.

Kristyle H.South East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Hannah and the area manager in that day I came

So I want to start my review regarding the negative comments about the refund and exchange policy. These are classed as consumable products which means that cannot refund or exchange any products that are oils. They should be able to accept an unopened unused diffuser.

Now, my experience in the Chermside location. I was looking for an essential oil that smells like twilight from lush. As lush don't make oils.

Hannah was amazing, extremely helpful and didn't mind all the questions I asked and tried to help match some singular oils together to find the right mixture. I ended up with cosmic which I put on at home to relax and sleep. I will be going back.

Store LocationChermside Westfield, it's a kiosk in the centre near lush towards the cinemas

Waryshopper

WaryshopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost a loyal customer.

I bought the replenish night balm. The second ingredient is cera alba (beeswax) which actually feels terrible on the skin. After a week of using it the skin on my face and neck is completely dried out and damaged. Not sure what skin type the balm is formulated for but a nourishing overnight moisturiser for mature skin it ain't.. Over the years I have been a very loyal customer to PP. Buying almost everything for myself and my family from shampoo, moisturisers and deodorants from them. But shoddy products like this expensive "night balm" and these recent price hikes (their deodorants nearly doubled in price after recent repackaging) have totally lost me. Someone who spruiked PP for many years. I'm now sourcing my products elsewhere.

Comfort bear companion

Comfort bear companionCanberra 2600, ACT

I’m in love with perfect potion

Everything organic smells good on my skin and hair. I’m impressed with everything perfect potion. I will be adding additional products to my skin care to replace another brand later. Products with good value and reasonable prices to keep me healthy. Thank you for looking after me.

Store LocationCanberra Centre ACT

100% would recommend if you want good quality oils

The staff were so helpful and friendly, you don’t feel like you’re bothering them if you take a good amount of time having a look. I’m more that happy with the oils I purchased.

Store LocationGarden city Westfield

Terrible policy and customer service

The biggest downfall for this business is a lack of customer service in terms of exchanges. I received a gift pack which contained an ingredient I am allergic to. No exchanges allowed. For this reason I wouldn't purchase anything else no matter how good their products are.

First timer to perfect potion

Walking into the Melbourne central store feeling like a product change . In my 30s and feeling a bit glum ! Decided to start with the cleanser then I was hooked .
Have the whole range now and feeling super fresh and hydrated , and so easy to use .
Also I love the fact that you get a discount when purchasing a certain number of products .

No exchange

I purchased an aromatherapy diffuser which the salesperson wrapped as a gift. Less than half an hour later I returned to the store as I discovered that the person I had purchased for already had a diffuser. I asked to exchange the diffuser for oils and was told there was no refund for health and safety reasons! The diffuser was still wrapped! I will not be shopping at Perfect Potion again given such a rigid application of the no refund policy. I fail to see what healthy and safety issues could apply in this case.

Hannah RBrisbane

Always friendly. Great products.

I've shopped at Perfect Potion for years and the West End staff are always so welcoming and helpful. The integrity and ethos of this company (they sponsor the Festival of Tibet, have products made by Palestinian communities and support the Koala Foundatio ) along with their exceptional products and service keep me coming back. I have sensitive skin and use their tinted moisturiser everyday. I also love their double cream body moisturiser and rose hand cream. I use their breathing space room spray, lavender spray and breathe easy oil in the humidifier for my son. They have a range of great gift packs also, including mum and bubs gift packs. Some of their products can be expensive but you get quality natural and organic ingredients.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Active Massage Oil

My partner and I love this product. It spreads nicely and if you are generous at the beginning you don't have to re-apply. 100ml bottle has been great for my 4 weeks of travel.

There is only one bad thing, my Partner is asking for a massage from me every day. Can you sell this product with a professional masseuse please! Hahahaha

Thanks for making us happy Sal

Great experience

I have oily and sensitive skin and after a free facial bought some products they recommended. My skin has massively improved since then. Everytime I go there the staff have being lovely at Albert st store and indoorpilly store

Pjc

PjcBrisbane

Great experience

I bought items for my daughter from the carindale store I found all the staff to be very friendly especially the manager she served me a very lovely lady and professional thank you for being so helpful is very happy with the items that I purchased for her as a Christmas present great store keep up the good work great store keep up the good work

Gladys

Gladys

Terrible, unfriendly staff

I was unaware that products couldn’t be exchanged or refunded. Staff was great yesterday. I changed my mind because wasn’t a good present for an allergic person.
Today i went back and the staff was unfriendly when I wanted my refund. Unable to help and inexperienced to do it on the system. Midi the sales woman ask my to talk to the head offices so they may help here

Seriously??

Go else where

After searching online and thinking this store would look after me. I was deeply surprised to find that the staff were not friendly and did not want to assist or help. I was bitterly disappointed after spending 200 dollars of my hard earned cash to not be treated somewhat better. I will never buy here again and will tell every single friend of mine to never purchase here. This company quite simply does not care.

tinaasb

tinaasbSydney

No refund or exchange

I bought a few bags of herbal tea for my grandma yesterday and she doesn’t like the smell of it. I exchanged the remaining unopened bag but they said no exchange or refund. It’s only 1 day from yesterday to today, still no exchange.

Not good at all. Bad experience.

No refund policy

I purchased a gift set for someone for Christmas, tried to return it a week later, I hadn't even taken it out of the bag. The clerk couldn't make a decision and had to call someone. This person decided over the phone, that I could not return the set.

bazza76

bazza76Adelaide

love this product!

Lovely shampoo without any chemicals. Makes my hair soft and shiny and easy to manage, good value and lasts a long time.

Vic

VicMelbourne

Always Good

Always love going to Melbourne Central for the service and products. Love the products and use it very often and I'm impressed and I'm not disappointed with the products.

Caren

Carencampsie

Aromatherapy MASSAGE and facial using Perfect Potion natural organic oils and cremes at the PP Bondi

Beautiful gentle products - in LOVE!

Perfect potion are a beautiful range of natural aromatherapy products, which have helped me create a more natural approach to my skin, hair and beauty care. I am especially I love with the lavender pillow spray and the Eros decoderant. Thank you for my lovely products!