Perfect Potion

Perfect Potion

100% would recommend if you want good quality oils

The staff were so helpful and friendly, you don’t feel like you’re bothering them if you take a good amount of time having a look. I’m more that happy with the oils I purchased.

Store LocationGarden city Westfield

Terrible policy and customer service

Terrible store policy! My boyfriend got me these diffusers pack for Christmas from perfect potion in QVB and he didn’t realize that I am allergic to some of the senses aka tea tree oil. So we went in there trying to refund the unopened products and the SAs refused to give a refund and didn’t offer to do the exchange for a store credit either. All they said was it’s a store policy. I have been to many stores around the world and many of them inform their customers when purchasing that there’s no refund or exchange but this is not the horrible part. The most horrible part was that the SAs pretty much told me that I had to open one of the products that contains tea tree oil which I am allergic to and put it on myself and see if I get allergic reaction so then I can go back to the store and show them my rashes to get the store refund wow. I even repeated that to the SAs and with their straight face....they said “yes unfortunately it’s a store policy”

The biggest downfall for this business is a lack of customer service in terms of exchanges. I received a gift pack which contained an ingredient I am allergic to. No exchanges allowed. For this reason I wouldn't purchase anything else no matter how good their products are.

First timer to perfect potion

Walking into the Melbourne central store feeling like a product change . In my 30s and feeling a bit glum ! Decided to start with the cleanser then I was hooked .
Have the whole range now and feeling super fresh and hydrated , and so easy to use .
Also I love the fact that you get a discount when purchasing a certain number of products .

No exchange

I purchased an aromatherapy diffuser which the salesperson wrapped as a gift. Less than half an hour later I returned to the store as I discovered that the person I had purchased for already had a diffuser. I asked to exchange the diffuser for oils and was told there was no refund for health and safety reasons! The diffuser was still wrapped! I will not be shopping at Perfect Potion again given such a rigid application of the no refund policy. I fail to see what healthy and safety issues could apply in this case.

Always friendly. Great products.

I've shopped at Perfect Potion for years and the West End staff are always so welcoming and helpful. The integrity and ethos of this company (they sponsor the Festival of Tibet, have products made by Palestinian communities and support the Koala Foundatio ) along with their exceptional products and service keep me coming back. I have sensitive skin and use their tinted moisturiser everyday. I also love their double cream body moisturiser and rose hand cream. I use their breathing space room spray, lavender spray and breathe easy oil in the humidifier for my son. They have a range of great gift packs also, including mum and bubs gift packs. Some of their products can be expensive but you get quality natural and organic ingredients.

Active Massage Oil

My partner and I love this product. It spreads nicely and if you are generous at the beginning you don't have to re-apply. 100ml bottle has been great for my 4 weeks of travel.

There is only one bad thing, my Partner is asking for a massage from me every day. Can you sell this product with a professional masseuse please! Hahahaha

Thanks for making us happy Sal

Great experience

I have oily and sensitive skin and after a free facial bought some products they recommended. My skin has massively improved since then. Everytime I go there the staff have being lovely at Albert st store and indoorpilly store

Great experience

I bought items for my daughter from the carindale store I found all the staff to be very friendly especially the manager she served me a very lovely lady and professional thank you for being so helpful is very happy with the items that I purchased for her as a Christmas present great store keep up the good work great store keep up the good work

Terrible, unfriendly staff

I was unaware that products couldn’t be exchanged or refunded. Staff was great yesterday. I changed my mind because wasn’t a good present for an allergic person.
Today i went back and the staff was unfriendly when I wanted my refund. Unable to help and inexperienced to do it on the system. Midi the sales woman ask my to talk to the head offices so they may help here

Seriously??

Go else where

After searching online and thinking this store would look after me. I was deeply surprised to find that the staff were not friendly and did not want to assist or help. I was bitterly disappointed after spending 200 dollars of my hard earned cash to not be treated somewhat better. I will never buy here again and will tell every single friend of mine to never purchase here. This company quite simply does not care.

No refund or exchange

I bought a few bags of herbal tea for my grandma yesterday and she doesn’t like the smell of it. I exchanged the remaining unopened bag but they said no exchange or refund. It’s only 1 day from yesterday to today, still no exchange.

Not good at all. Bad experience.

No refund policy

I purchased a gift set for someone for Christmas, tried to return it a week later, I hadn't even taken it out of the bag. The clerk couldn't make a decision and had to call someone. This person decided over the phone, that I could not return the set.

love this product!

Lovely shampoo without any chemicals. Makes my hair soft and shiny and easy to manage, good value and lasts a long time.

Always Good

Always love going to Melbourne Central for the service and products. Love the products and use it very often and I'm impressed and I'm not disappointed with the products.

Aromatherapy MASSAGE and facial using Perfect Potion natural organic oils and cremes at the PP Bondi

If you are after a total mind, body, spirit self-care indulgence to revive, rejuvenate or simply re-focus on your health and wellbeing you must try an aromatherapy massage with Masayo the professional therapist at the Bondi Treatment Room. Every minute was a total joy of scent and steam infusions ,using quality oils and warm woody environment. It offes an ultra luxurious setting using high-quality luxury products, towels and brushes direct to the face and body. The spa room is immaculate, hygienic and professional. I was lifted to another dimension by the exquisite quality of ylang ylang oils and massage techniques of the professional masseuse. They offered relaxational music, warm herbal PP chakra tea before the massage and advice on different needs that came up during the discussions on health and wellbeing. I think every woman deserves a treat like this. It was the best massage i have ever had in Australia xx Thank you Perfect Potion and Masayo.

Beautiful gentle products - in LOVE!

Perfect potion are a beautiful range of natural aromatherapy products, which have helped me create a more natural approach to my skin, hair and beauty care. I am especially I love with the lavender pillow spray and the Eros decoderant. Thank you for my lovely products!

The young girl at Indooroopilly was so helpful not pushy at all and had a wealth of knowledge across all the products
Was very impressed with our first visit will be back

AMAZING! SOS spot treatment

I have had pesky, angry and painful chin pimples for the past 12 months, tried everything, was becoming very disheartened and my self esteem on the appearance front was beginning to dwindle. After 1 day using this product I could see results. After 1 week my skin was transformed. I have NEVER used a product as good. I also never recommend beauty products but cannot keep this magic to myself. Don't waste your time and money using the s**t they sell at the supermarket or chemist. Thank you to the helpful sorceress' at Perfect Potion for putting me onto this.

Thank you Amy!!!!!

Went into the shop at indooroopilly and was expecting to be treated the same way I have been at any Myers/David Jones/Beauty Spa (treated like a sale) but NOT AT ALL! Amy is the store manager and she is AMAZING!! So passionate and knowledgeable about all products!! Wonderful beauty therapist who made my day!!