Pest Free Australia

Pest Free Australia

2.5

Faith

FaithCentral Queensland, QLD

I make sure I have 1 large and 1 small device plugged at all times.

bought one originally because we got a mouse in the caravan while travelling. Rang to find the best in the van for the small one and mouse disappeared after 3 days. Bought a large one as well to use with the small in our house and no mice, spiders or roaches. Back in the caravan and working remote, still using the 2 and no mice, geckos, spiders or roaches.
You need to read the info or call for advice on proper placement of these devices for them to work properly.

Store Locationonline and called the contact number for advice
David K.

David K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Does a Great job

Best Product Ever For My Problem

Store LocationWebsite

SunilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not working

Bought in October 2018 to try and prevent bush rats, but it has not worked.
I bought it on the basis of their supposed Coles case study.
Disappointed to say the least after spending $134.45

WILLIAM18

WILLIAM18harrington

Rubbish

Bought 2 units about 12 months ago, one was faulty & they replaced it they told me the brand I had been using was rubbish but theirs was tried & tested with certificates, well it's placed in a power point not 10 feet from the kitchen & still we get mice, so much for their non performance, we've now reverted back to the old wooden base with the spring trap, works 100% caught 2 mice in 3 days, so much for electronic technology which is rubbish, for me their pest control is nothing short of an overpriced ($100) scam.

Store LocationManufacturer Direct Online

Doesn't work and could be dangerous

I've had the control unit since July 2017. Doesn't seem to work but I've continued to use it in the hope that maybe it will do SOMETHING. Over the last month or so I've noticed the control unit has become very hot to touch and burn marks have appeared on the front and sides. We're told these things are safe to leave plugged in, but this seems very dangerous. I emailed PestFree on the 15th of February and they haven't responded.

pest free repelar

purchased 2 pest free units January 2018 to get rid of cockroaches does not seem to work so many cockroaches in the attic should have returned units after a short time before the 60 days return was up did not seem to deter the cockroaches

john

johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didnt appear to work

After using pest free for a yr I was still catching mice in my garage. Recently I had to remove it as it had started to overheat I was lucky I caught it before it caught on fire the unit had started to melt, contacted manufactures and got no response.

Waste of money

I found mice shortly after start using the device. The company told me that I need to wait a few weeks before I see the result. I kept using it for over a month. It seemed working for a while but after the money back guarantee period (60 days) was over I saw mice again and again. It is tested and proved NOT working. Better spend money on proper pest control as the device is not cheap. I have contacted them but no reply.

Jamie

JamieGeelong

Absolute rubbish

Please don’t waste you’re money on this product, it’s an absolute gimmick.
It hasn’t helped with any form of reppeling mice or rats.
The customer service offered is terrible. I have tried numerous times for a response with no response this far.

1200ob

1200obSouth East Queensland, QLD

best investment for sure

We live in the bush and get large bush rats. we have humane traps and catch heaps around the outside of the home. They used to nest in the laundry and garage where access was available, until we got the pestfree devices. The rats do still come into the house from time to time, but we have had zero nesting since installation. last week one of the devices stopped working and bam, rats back in the garage almost immediately. ps: does not repel cockroaches, but that's what mortein is for?

Dani M

Dani MSydney

Doesn't Repel Cockroaches

I've had a PestFree Control Unit in my apartment for 2 months and I've yet to see any results. I bought it to repel cockroaches but it doesn't seem to have any effect and I still have to use insect sprays/baits.

Really disappointed. I would not recommend the PestFree Control Unit to anyone.

Does not work on mice

I bought the pestfree device about 4 months ago. After about 6 weeks of not working, the replaced the unit for a larger one. Still does not work, still have mice. After multiple calls, Darren from pestfree said that it doesn't work in all homes, which is definitely not on the website.
They offered a refund, but the previous unit I had did help with large spiders, so will keep in the hope that this one does as well. But it does not work with mice.

jmw217

jmw217Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great decision to buy

Sceptically bought a unit but turned out to be a great idea. Has worked perfectly and mice problems are a thing of the past. I would highly recommend this product.

Don't waste your money!

I have 2 Pest Free plug ins in my home and we still have problems with mice and rats. I even have one plugged in under my bird cage and I still find mice droppings there every morning! As far as I am concerned this product is a scam. Do yourself a favour and do not waste your money!

Darren2312

Darren2312Perth, WA

Environmentally and family friendly products that work

We have used the Pest free domestic pest control unit for over a year now and mice issues have been a thing of the past. We are really happy with the product as it's a much safer and preferred alternative when you have children and pets in the house and don't have to worry about any harmful pesticides or chemicals. I would happily recommend to anyone.
Effective, family safe

Clemasked

I want to buy the plug in pest free device but I'm scared because it's expensive and i don't wish to waste resources on a scam. Please advice if this product even works on mice and rats at all? Thank you

It didnt work for me

Converse 88

It worked fantastic for me. After putting up with rats running in my ceiling for years, I was lucky to have no more within a week. Some of my friends who I've recommended it to all love it as well. Most were like me, saw results within a week. A couple it took a little longer. Anyway, with a 60 day money back guarantee, what have you got to lose? If I were you, buy the PRO as it is the strongest. I no longer get ants in my kitchen, silverfish are gone, even spiders seem to be way less now. Best investment I ever bought as it has already saved me a ton on buying dangerous poisons and chemicals.

Clem

Okay. Thanks a whole bunch Converse.. will try it out then.

Sarah

Sarahasked

How long do the pest free plug in work?

Converse 88

With mine I noticed the rats were gone in about 5-7 days. On the odd occasion I've heard something back in the ceiling, it's been present for an hour or two and then it's gone. This has happened probably 3-5 times in 2+ years and only for a single night each time. Never persistent like something is back and staying. Cockroaches took a little longer. For me about 5 weeks, but our problem was pretty bad to begin with. Before Pest Free easy a dozen per night after everybody was in bed and you come back out to turn the kitchen light on. Now in the summer time lucky to see 1 a month. My ants are also gone. First time ever. Something pest controllers could never get rid of. I hope my experience has helped you.