Listing monitored by Filtap

Osmosis filter and alkakine

Great system installed by Jake an amazing plumber! He is polite, patient and gave me lots of information. The water is like so pure and refreshing! Its great to see honest technician answering all my questions fully putting my mind at ease! I highly recommend this company reliable and trustworthy!

Michael I.
Michael I.Sydney, NSW

The good Service started when they contacted me first time from
Their main office . the call was quick and sufficient . Tejay is the guy who installed the filters .. he was Quick , professional and knowledgeable.. if you are looking for water filters to be installed at your house , I think you should take this company in consideration as they were great .. Tejay , thanks again for your perfect job mate ..

AdminFiltap

Thank you for your amazing review Michael. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the installation of your water filter. We take pride in giving our best service and value customers like you. Thanks once again!

Quatro Filter Tap is Awesome

We have just had our new quattro under sink water filter installed today . The helpfulness on the phone, the speed of service, the friendliness, advice and professionalism of Sunny as he installed the system and the taste of that water is simply outstanding. I have never had a better experience of service and quality of product before. Wished I had called you sooner and for anyone considering a water filter, look no further and just call these guys. If you have the same experience as my family did you will be blown away! Regards Tim - Central Coast NSW

AdminFiltap

Thank you for your great feedback TJ. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the installation of your water filter. We take pride in giving our best service and thank you once again.

Great customer service !

We had our new water filter installed today and could not be more happier. The unit looks good and works well. We were also very pleased with the installer (Jay) who took the time to answer our questions while installing the unit.

AdminFiltap

Thanks for the awesome review Bez. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our filter and Jay's services.

Ray K.
Ray K.Sydney, NSW

Great product and service

We are very happy with our recently installed 5 stage reverse osmosis water filter (with the Pi filter). The technician Abdul was great. He was friendly and professional, tested the water, cleaned up afterwards and even followed up with a phone call to ensure we were happy with our new water filter system.

AdminFiltap

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review on your new filter Ray. We really appreciate the positive feedback. Thanks again.

Gagandeep K.
Gagandeep K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent job

Hi Technician did excellent job he was fast & did really good installation of alkaline filter .He even explained me to upgrade the tap
Jay knows his job very well.I will really recommend my friends for clean & clear company

AdminFiltap

We appreciate your kind words Gagandeep. We are extremely happy that you are enjoying your Alkaline water and we agree that Jay is an amazing technician.

Rahul Sharma
Rahul SharmaSydney, NSW

Amazing product and Service

The process was easy and the installation was fast and easy. I really appreciate Jay he did the installation perfectly (and fast) and helped me to understand with all my questions.

AdminFiltap

Thank you for your great feedback Rahul. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the installation of your water filter. We take pride in giving our best service and thank you once again.

Install an service great

Had the 3 stage filter installed just now our tech was jay he was so kind an friendly during the installation happy to have a chat whilst installing making it feel less formal and not awkward he was helpful with placement of the tap an filter and quick with the install would highly recommend both him and clean an clear to any one wanting to get a filter system installed

AdminFiltap

Thank you for your 5-star rating and great feedback Maria. We are glad that Jay met your expectations. Thank you!

Other Home Care Shops

Amazing product and quick and easy install.

The process was easy and the installation was fast and easy. The installing agent helped me with all the questions i had about the system and how to use the system.

AdminFiltap

Thank you for your lovely note Carlos. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the installation of your water filter. We take pride in giving our best service and value customers like you. Thanks once again!

Great product and service

Great product and great service from Acee was our installation technician. He did a brilliant job in understanding placement and workarounds to a tricky drilling area on our kitchen for the new tap and was swift in the overall installation of the new Filtap filtered water system. The whole family is loving the true taste of the water from the tap once again.

AdminFiltap

We appreciate your feedback Joseph. Ace is an amazing technician and we are glad that you are enjoying your filtered water.

Excellent job

Excellent job by jay amazing install and great water filter system would recommend to all my friends and family,water taste amazing heaps better then tap water thank you very much.

AdminFiltap

Thanks for the awesome review Wally. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our services and our technician Jay. We look forward to having you with us in the years ahead.

Aliaa
AliaaSydney, NSW

jay the water filter technician

Great customer service was provided with a quick in and out installation with no mishaps. Loved the care that is provided to customers with a great product installed at a good price.

AdminFiltap

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to leaving us this review. Jay is a great technician and we are glad you were happy with his services. Thanks again.

Finally alkaline water

We have been with this company for over 10 years. All technicians have been friendly and professional but Jay went above and beyond explaining the process and even showing us the ph levels through testing. Amazing quality fantastic service. Do yourself a favour and install clean alkaline water.

AdminFiltap

Thank you so much for taking the time to put up this review Jem. We are pleased to have you with us for this many years and many more ahead. Thank you!

Linda
LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Friendly and on time

Jay called ahead to notify his approximate time of arrival. He was on time, very friendly and conversational. Filters were replaced in no time. The maintaince and customer service was great.

AdminFiltap

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review Linda. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for your filtration services anytime. Thank you once again.

Kata P
Kata PSydney, NSW

Amazing service and product!

Excellent customer service by Jay our water filter technician. Jay called prior to arriving and was on time, very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Highly recommend Jay! We have been using this company for over 5 years to replace our filters and each time they have been great.

AdminFiltap

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review Kata. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for your filtration services anytime. Thank you once again.