100% · 170%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Anne and Adam
Anne and AdamGosford31 posts

super reliable - very fast shipping

our dog has epilepsy so it's important that he get his meds on a regular schedule. We've found Pet Care Pharmacy to be super fast and reliable in getting our order sent out and their have competitive prices too. Show details
Bev
Bev

Fast, easy and reasonably priced. Recommend them absolutely. Extremely easy to deal with.
Caroline
CarolineSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Sticking with Pet Care Pharmacy

I've been using Pet Care Pharmacy for some time to buy my Bella's heart medication. Not only is the price better by almost $100 the service is faultless both speedy (next day delivery) and great customer service.
Gaye T.
Gaye T.

Fantastic product Synbiotic D-C

I’ve had a rehomed dog for a year with all sorts of tummy upsets - this product has totally changed him - he is healthy and happy and eating well for the first time - so impressed with the delivery- ordered on Saturday and received on Tuesday - brilliant Show details
John Quirk
John QuirkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW13 posts

Excellent service

First order. wanted the product as as soon as possible as going away. Order one day, received the next, even though 400km from Sydney. Thank you. Show details
Elliot K
Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah33 posts
JulieD
JulieDPerth, WA9 posts

Great company

The medication I purchased was much cheaper than purchasing from my vet for the same product. The parcel arrived earlier than expected and ordering from the website was very easy. Show details
Lee S.
Lee S.Hunter Region, NSW

Received what I ordered in a timely manner

The medication i ordered was delivered very promptly and when i made a further enquiry they responded on the same day which was great. Show details
Henry and Lisa
Henry and LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Louise T.
Louise T.Central West, NSW

Happy Customer

Excellent to deal with and easy to contact. Great prices, friendly staff and fast postage. I Highly recommend Pet Care Pharmacy. Show details
Latasha Anthes
Latasha Anthes

Great place

This wonderful family business deserves the 5stars. I’ve loved going in with my babies to pickup scripts or order in.
Helpful for knowledge & very caring for your pets needs. My babies went to heaven so I’ve missed my trips there but I’ll be back now I’ve got some cats to care for.
Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service

Used Pet Care Pharmacy for the first time to order prescription medication for my dog. Purchased product and delivery was fast!
Thank you for an extremely efficient service. Show details
jabbie
jabbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC16 posts
cheapimmitation
cheapimmitation19 posts

Probably the only decent online pet chemist!

The customer service is actually helpful and their business model isn't "just scam people as much as possible"! I wish I had gone back here instead of "pet scripts" but unfortunately they were out of stock (and not lying about their stock) - one suggestion would be to include a prepaid envelope to mail the scripts back in as many people don't use the mail enough to have envelopes - I know I kept forgetting to buy envelopes.
May family
May family

Terrific Price & very fast delivery plus great staff interaction

Terrific price, speedy delivery & very helpful staff. The price was great - we are aged pensioners & have our 6th rescue dog. Vet charges $114 for Fortekker - Pet Care Pharmacy charged $59.50 +small postage cost.
PC certainly have our business & we will recommend them to all our doggie owner friends.
Jessica & Cooper Show details